Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

"Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka (8597 Views)

Enugu Safe For Investment, Says Manufacturers / Mbaka Declares Enugu Safe For Investment / 2019: God Has Not Revealed Anything About Atiku – Fr. Mbaka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by agbotikuyo(f): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Enugu safe for investment, says Rev Fr. Mbaka

The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria (AMEN) and Chairman of Aqua Rapha investment Nigeria Limited, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has described Enugu State as peaceful and safe for investment with an outstanding feature as “the most hospitable state in the country”.

Rev. Fr. Mbaka spoke when the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Sweden to Nigeria, Mrs. Inger Ultvedt paid a visit to the Government House, Enugu to explore business opportunities in Enugu State.

The cleric noted that Enugu is peaceful, secure and conducive for investment because of the leadership qualities of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi who he described as “an innovative, kind-hearted and God fearing governor”.

He added that Gov. Ugwuanyi is reliable and committed to rapid development of the state, stressing that he has “zero tolerance for corruption” and always abides by terms of agreements.

Rev. Fr. Mbaka, therefore, encouraged the Swedish Ambassador and his team to invest in Enugu State especially in the area of renewable energy to guarantee steady power supply for ease of doing business in the state, stressing that their visit was timely and imperative.

The cleric disclosed that his company is already partnering with a Swedish company on business service delivery.

In her remark, the Swedish Ambassador expressed delight at the hospitality accorded the delegation in Enugu, disclosing that the Government of Sweden has a promising market with a lot of investors willing to do business in the state in particular and Nigeria in general.

She harped on diversification of the economy as key to economic growth, saying: “Today we have diversified. Our university is focusing a lot on innovation and entrepreneurship. We have a very good co-operation with the University of Nigeria Nsukka”.

Responding, Gov. Ugwuanyi who was represented by his deputy, Mrs. Cecilia Ezeilo welcomed the Sweden Ambassador and her team to the state, adding that the visit “offers us an ample opportunity to explore bilateral relationship and exchange ideas on areas of mutual interest between your country and the Enugu State Government”.

The governor stated that “Enugu is among the states in the country that have demonstrated commitment to current efforts to diversify the national economy especially through the attraction of high quality investments in key sectors of the economy”.

He told the delegation that the state recently hosted an international business summit to showcase “the massive but virtually untapped economic potentials that abound in Enugu State” such as in Agriculture and Agro-Allied Enterprises, Medicare, Manufacturing, Tourism/ Hospitality, Education, Infrastructural development and Mining/ Mineral resources, among others, assuring them of the state government’s interest to share ideas with them on how best to exploit the vast business opportunities that exist in Enugu State.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/16/enugu-safe-investment-fr-mbaka/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by mekaboy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
U said buhari was answered prayers to Nigeria right?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
In honesty, I hate hailing politicians but the level of projects I saw when I traveled to Enugu added to how my uncle told me that they are paid 28th of every month and with reports of low debt by the state including how peaceful Enugu is, I cannot but say thank you Ugwuanyi.

Please do more to develop Enugu city.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by Dreambeat: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
This man again?
Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by Thickcok01: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Stupid igbo man called priest. 419 priest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by edlion57(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ed
Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by obinna58(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
Product of religion

Crook
Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by kenneth348: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
Love for this man of God hit " like" have issues with him "share"

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by Fadiga24(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
Why does Fr Mbaka like meddling in politics?

1 Like

Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by Koval12(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Enugu is actually a place to be

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by philchudi: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
My old city of Enugu is simply d best in hospitality.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by philchudi: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2018

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by Homeboiy: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
OK na now I understand why man u allowed Seville to win them

They no wan meet Bayern to avoid trashing tongue
Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by philchudi: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Fadiga24:
Why does Fr Mbaka like meddling in politics?

Whats ur problem.

Was this even politics or economy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
Shey dis man na still man of God? too much political affiliation.
Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by Pvin: 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
kenneth348:
Love for this man of God hit " like" have issues with him "share"

Your love for "like"can never be over emphasis
Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by philchudi: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thickcok01:

MUMU

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by Faceville: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
Some people won't like this grin grin
Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by kenneth348: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pvin:

Your love for "like"can never be over emphasis
pp
Your secondary school principal
Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by BruncleZuma: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin

This man should just stick to thursday confessions and administering holy communions...
Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by dignity33: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
For Mbaka to really support a siting Governor that means ugwuanyi is definitely trying his best in Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
So he has become a business man. grin what is he trying to invest in? Ganja?
Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by Alariiwo: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
Shoutout to Ebuka my real G.. In him, I have a brother in 042 coal city.

Enugu Igbos are liberal Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
From reverend father to minister of commerce and security. Naija which way?
Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by Alariiwo: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
philchudi:

Wa gbayi..

042 legendary city
Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by Ochinawata01(m): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
042 ayi ana ama aka kwanu, u wan try coal city for peace, but Rev. Mbaka na u give us Buharioooooo, no forgetooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by Pilate2016(m): 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Xda59:
From reverend father to minister of commerce and security. Naija which way?
You need microscope to aid ur vision or a new brain to aid comprehension.
Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thickcok01:

haba my friend..must u put sentiments in anything..this man is a man of God, don't you fear God. ...pls be tolerant
Re: "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka by Viktor1983(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Coming from same man who prophecied that Buhari's coming would bring good tidings..
We know Enugu is good for investment , just take away your lips from it so investors don't get scared .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi / Real Owners Of Lagos Have Locked Alaba Market / Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.