Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,397 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) (33939 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by Xinzu: 7:54am On Mar 17, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

I will catch you today. Tell me, which of her novels is the shortest?

Guy you wicked! grin

She can't even google this one gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2018
Dummy
SantaDomino:
Agony of a nairaland slay queen.. Don't cry biatch, I don't know you and I don't want to know you. Is it by force? I guess you need glasses or probably an interpreter to understand that I wasn't measuring her success with another. Her simplicity is all I love about her and I'll say it again and again. I love Chimamanda because she does not need Brazilian hair or heavy makeups to look good. Now I just said it again, go hang yourself. Make sure you don't mention me again because you are the Whiny butts. You insecured biatch!

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by SantaDomino(m): 8:11am On Mar 17, 2018
That's your generation surname.

cococandy:
Dummy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2018
Typical examples of black don't crack.
Amanda especially.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2018
Xinzu:

Guy you wicked! grin

She can't even google this one gringrin
Very true, boss cheesy. Google couldn't help her.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by LaudableXX: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
aDEOetREGE:
Brains

But how many noticed how age don tell on Oprah?

What da heck are you saying? Oprah Winfrey is 64 years old, this year! And she looks damn good for her age. shocked Were you expecting her to look like a 30 year old?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by itsandi(m): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Great women
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
boldking:
I don't like d last pix because she's behaving to loyal too opera making Africans less privilege
LOYAL

hmm

I wonder what that means
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) by aniekan2odds(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2018
Love romance books? Fiction? Adventures? Get your books Published and Buy books directly from Amazon. Visit us today on fifeglobal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brother Wale / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? / 12 Novels Considered The “Greatest Books Ever Written”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.