Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? (4351 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice / What Would Be Your Reaction If.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nedfed(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
How will you feel if your babe releases a strong fart during sex?
Will you continue or put a stop to it?
Anyone with such experience?
It friday night let catch some fun
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Gebbson007(m): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
we ll continue
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nedfed(m): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
Gebbson007:
we ll continue
U sure?
With the strong odour
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Gebbson007(m): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nedfed:
U sure? With the strong odour
bross forget that 1,who no dey mess
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
A Yoruba adage says "a woman that you're bleeping and she's farting in d act, has nothing serious for you".

The idea of d proverb is dat, if she's in real sexual pleasure, the reflex of fart would not show up at dat time, the 2 reflexes don't work together at same time. If she farts during d act, shes probably just letting you have ur way to please you perhaps with d aid of lubricants or baby oil or cream. Like.. Sha release and stand up.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by MissRaine69(f): 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
The lack of maturity is astonishing.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nutase: 6:20am On Mar 17, 2018
Jesus is coming soon. Repent.

6 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by fuckjesus(m): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nedfed:

U sure?
With the strong odour
It depends on the nature of the fart. Farts do not smell all the time. A loud fart will trigger a pause and then i will continue while an odoriferous one will be a turn off.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
We will continue from where she started na, I like fart competition pass sex sef, Or even before sex.It widens the butthóle fr anal grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Fernandowski(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
That shit happened to me yesterday.... I swear with my balls

The whole thing just bored..... Asked her to dress back up and leave my damn house
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Fernandowski:
That shit happened to me yesterday.... I swear with my balls

The whole thing just bored..... Asked her to dress back up and leave my damn house
Did you inherit this height of stupidity? Oga, her farting during sex was unintentional. This is why only adults should date.

8 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by donstan18: 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Fernandowski(m): 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
kimbraa:
Did you inherit this height of stupidity? Oga, her farting during sex was unintentional. This is why only adults should date.
yeah..... Im a lil kid..... Started staying on own since i turned 19... Im a kid... I know but I think Old women like you are supposed to be married and taking care of their families and not be fuckin around with anyone ready to offer some doe

As for the farting stuff, I get easily irritated..... I can't stand the sight of blood talkless of a girl farting during sex..... Still give me goosebumps till this minute

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
Fernandowski:
yeah..... Im a lil kid..... Started staying on own since i turned 19... Im a kid... I know but I think Old women like you are supposed to be married and taking care of their families and not be fuckin around with anyone ready to offer some doe

As for the farting stuff, I get easily irritated..... I can't stand the sight of blood talkless of a girl farting during sex..... Still give me goosebumps till this minute
And I wasn't wrong in calling you a kid. If you think I'm one of your Ashawo ageing sisters you tell at any provocation to go and marry; Mr, you're wrong, I'm not. cheesy

And FYI, farting during sex is an involuntary action. I'll advise you read articles about it on Google to get informed than chasing the little girls you manage to get out of the usual guest houses you pay N500 to bleep them 'cause I'm sure you're not matured enough to own a house.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Fernandowski(m): 12:00am On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
And I wasn't wrong in calling you a kid. If you think I'm one of your Ashawo ageing sisters you tell at any provocation to go and marry; Mr, you're wrong, I'm not. cheesy

And FYI, farting during sex is an involuntary action. I'll advise you read articles about it on Google to get informed than chasing the little girls you manage to get out of the usual guest houses you pay N500 to bleep them 'cause I'm sure you're not matured enough to own a house.
yes.... I don't own a house but I live very comfortably in a flat I pay rent for .... Big time basketball player .... So #500 is your price?? Nah I'm not interested...... Save your slacked pussy for your unfortunate husband..... Thats If you will ever get married though cus all my ashawo sisters are all married with children

Maybe your useless father couldn't afford to stay on his own at the age of 23.... Sorry to say..... Everyone ain't lazy to grind for the papers like that broke ass of a dad......

Your life must be a very terrible one to wish everyone is at the same level with your family.....

7 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by pu7pl3(m): 12:06am On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:

Jesus...takireazy

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by pu7pl3(m): 12:08am On Mar 18, 2018
Fernandowski:
yes.... I don't own a house but I live very comfortably in a flat I pay rent for .... Big time basketball player .... So #500 is your price?? Nah I'm not interested...... Save your slacked pussy for your unfortunate husband..... Thats If you will ever get married though cus all my ashawo sisters are all married with children

Maybe your useless father couldn't afford to stay on his own at the age of 23.... Sorry to say..... Everyone ain't lazy to grind for the papers like that broke ass of a dad......

Your life must be a very terrible one to wish everyone is at the same level with your family.....

Oh lawd...family join sef

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by josh123(m): 12:09am On Mar 18, 2018
2 idiot above

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Fernandowski(m): 12:13am On Mar 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Oh lawd...family join sef
bitch tryna insult me for making a comment

Getting served like she post to be
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 18, 2018
Fernandowski:

Since we agreed on one thing, let's call it a day. cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by donstan18: 12:14am On Mar 18, 2018
Kimbraa didn't try atall cheesy cheesy

Never knew she's a troublemaker
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Fernandowski(m): 12:17am On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
just try very hard not to cry to sleep

Time to go to sleep, bitch.......... *plays Chris brown's freaky friday*

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by pu7pl3(m): 12:18am On Mar 18, 2018
Fernandowski:
bitch tryna insult me for making a comment

Getting served like she post to be

Lol bro i get where she is coming from...it was harsh of you to just send the girl out like that cos she farted...e no make sense

And I believed ur story cos u swore with ur balls oo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Fernandowski(m): 12:20am On Mar 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol bro i get where she is coming from...it was harsh of you to just send the girl out like that cos she farted...e no make sense

boss....... Ah swear...... I threw up many times that yesterday... Couldnt eat.... Just drank a can of sprite and slept

Called the girl to apologize though and she understood
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by pu7pl3(m): 12:20am On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:

Are you letting the other things slide

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:
Kim.braa didn't try atall cheesy cheesy

Never knew she's a troublemaker
How na? The guy is simply an immature person. Who intentionally farts during sex? It's almost the same as saying a guy chased his girlfriend out 'cause she squirt which he assumed to be urine. It happens and mature guys understand, but this one claimed he chased his girlfriend out of his house simply 'cause she fart.

4 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by pu7pl3(m): 12:22am On Mar 18, 2018
Fernandowski:
boss....... Ah swear...... I threw up many times that yesterday... Couldnt eat.... Just drank a can of sprite and slept

Called the girl to apologize though and she understood

Lol anytime the girl comes over and u wanna get down dont just wear a condom bro use a face mask

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by lenghtinny(m): 12:22am On Mar 18, 2018
People got no chills these days ....

Two people hurling needless insults at each other all because of fart angry
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by highqueen(f): 12:24am On Mar 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

you actually subscribed to that hogwash grin

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by donstan18: 12:24am On Mar 18, 2018
lenghtinny:
People got no chills these days ....

Two people hurling needless insults at each other all because of fart angry

Fart is causing trouble grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 18, 2018
Fernandowski:
just try very hard not to cry to sleep

Time to go to sleep, bitch.......... *plays Chris brown's freaky friday*
Quote me when you've done as I said. Just in case you forgot, ask Google the reasons ladies fart during sex. Bye! Kid.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? by donstan18: 12:27am On Mar 18, 2018
kimbraa:
How na? The guy is simply an immature person. Who intentionally farts during sex? It's almost the same as saying a guy chased his girlfriend out 'cause she squirt which he assumed to be urine. It happens and mature guys understand, but this one claimed he chased his girlfriend out of his house simply 'cause she fart.

You made a mistake by believing that LIE cheesy

How can you chase your woman out during sex because of fart cheesy

That lie too much nh, and you easily fell for it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer / iNVICTUSobi arrested. Wizkid deletes his Insta pictures! Any connection? / She Placed Her Soft Hands On It And I Lost Control (see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.