Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Henceforth, I Will No Longer Capitalize The The N In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henceforth, I Will No Longer Capitalize The The N In Nigeria. (458 Views)

Sen. Douye Diri Should Capitalize On Aquaculture To Curb Hunger, Unemployment / Henceforth, Loan Defaults Will Be Settled With Deposits From Other Banks / We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henceforth, I Will No Longer Capitalize The The N In Nigeria. by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2018
Please note that this decree is subject to change, I only fear that it might take a very long while.

nigeria with a population of 150 million has just overtaken India with a population of 1.5 billion in the global poverty index.
https://www.informationng.com/2018/02/nigeria-overtakes-india-country-people-extreme-poverty.html

This means that despite having 10 times the population of nigeria, India has fewer people living below poverty line.

Neighbouring countries Ghana, Cameroon, Senegal, Mali, Liberia e.t.c have all nigeria behind and are taking directions towards growth and development. Meanwhile the hardship of the average nigerian continuously hits record levels. With literally every sector in limbo
Education, security, infrastructure, industry, employment, innovation, protection of the girl child e.t.c

As a country, nigeria was classified into a category of shithole by the US president. And for the first time many nigerians where lacking in the strenght to defend the country
The present situation in nigeria has made me question if the country deserve to be honoured with a capital letter even at the start of a sentence. Because is actuality, nigeria has proven to be undeserving of a capital N.

Signed
LIFEisSIMPLE
Re: Henceforth, I Will No Longer Capitalize The The N In Nigeria. by braine(m): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2018
Lol. You are on your own o.
Re: Henceforth, I Will No Longer Capitalize The The N In Nigeria. by saarumann: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2018
A zoo will always be a zoo.

Copied!
I have never heard about other tribes in the South causing riot or killing and wiping out people in the North, but I have seen Hausa, Fulani tribes from North wrecking havoc, committing acts of genocide, killing people on their own land in Southern Nigeria. A development that shows that northerners are blood thirty savages with no respect for peoples traditions and customs who are better left to govern themselves like the babarians they are. Yet the same people who are continuously attacked by northern tribes in Lagos shout one Nigeria the most. Talk of slave mentality.
God forbid!

Biafra will be free from Savages!

1 Like

Re: Henceforth, I Will No Longer Capitalize The The N In Nigeria. by saarumann: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2018
So far, the report about nigeria overtaken India in poverty index was never moved to frontage.

1 Like

Re: Henceforth, I Will No Longer Capitalize The The N In Nigeria. by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:34am On Mar 17, 2018
Trying to hide truth is part of the problem we are facing in nigeria.
saarumann:
So far, the report about nigeria overtaken India in poverty index was never moved to frontage.

1 Like

Re: Henceforth, I Will No Longer Capitalize The The N In Nigeria. by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2018
I have tought this through and have given valid reasons for my decision.
braine:
Lol. You are on your own o.

(1) (Reply)

Dogara Backs Nigeria’s Restructuring / Defend Yourselves: Sometimes In History, The Emir Said Same! / Spear One, Spear All: Senator Sani On Danjuma-fg Face Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.