Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Tony Momoh: "If Fulanis Are Killers, Igbos Are Armed Robbers, Yorubas 419ners" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Momoh: "If Fulanis Are Killers, Igbos Are Armed Robbers, Yorubas 419ners" (30721 Views)

Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh / If Fulanis Did Not Kill Funke Olakunrin Then These Are Her Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Tony Momoh: "If Fulanis Are Killers, Igbos Are Armed Robbers, Yorubas 419ners" by zeedof(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
shallysgirl:
I brought in religion because as a yoruba I expected to condermn such statement but you saw nothing wrong with it, and in recent times yorubas who are Muslims seem to be the ones who act thus. Good day.
I just realised you have quoted me 4 times... wow.. I said it that you are useless... why will you take such trivial comment so serious like your salary? Hahah
.. Yoruba Muslim, Yoruba Christian... y all this bullshit for God sake... you better Do something meaningful with your life rather than fighting for religion... note that you never choose to be where you are, you only find yourself their... stop being stupid, God can fight for himself okay... time is going kindly get something to do.... I won't be able to reply till weekend again because I will be busy on how to make better life... keep fighting for Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian weyrey
Re: Tony Momoh: "If Fulanis Are Killers, Igbos Are Armed Robbers, Yorubas 419ners" by shallysgirl: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2018
zeedof:
I just realised you have quoted me 4 times... wow.. I said it that you are useless... why will you take such trivial comment so serious like your salary? Hahah
.. Yoruba Muslim, Yoruba Christian... y all this bullshit for God sake... you better Do something meaningful with your life rather than fighting for religion... note that you never choose to be where you are, you only find yourself their... stop being stupid, God can fight for himself okay... time is going kindly get something to do.... I won't be able to reply till weekend again because I will be busy on how to make better life... keep fighting for Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian weyrey
You my dear are the useless one. You made a tribalistic comment so that was how it started.
You are a yoruba muslim and I am right QED.
Re: Tony Momoh: "If Fulanis Are Killers, Igbos Are Armed Robbers, Yorubas 419ners" by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
As a young man that I am, i find it very hard to use suchbkind of sensitive language in the media that could scare or cause more worsening tribal and political division, yet we have unarticulated and reckless minister make such acreckless statement We the Minister is right to an extent, I only blame the unresponsive youths who are been unconcerned with politics and state affairs as long as they are 24 hours glued to their DSTV, Star times, Go Tv, Big brother Naija, Big brother Africa, English Premiership, BET star awards, MTV awards and glitz and glamour events, and UEFA Champions league, world cup games and their mobile phones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Others Lose Abuja Lands, As Wike Revokes 167 Plots / Obanikoro Arrives EFCC Office With His Lawyers / We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.