Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Pays Condolence Visit To Late Wakili’s Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Pays Condolence Visit To Late Wakili’s Family (1105 Views)

Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears / Bukola Saraki Pays Condolence Visit To Tinubu / Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Pays Condolence Visit To Late Wakili’s Family by EdifiedCEO: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
The President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, has just left the Gwarinpa, Abuja residence of the late Senator Ali Wakili, where he paid his respects to the family of the deceased.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-bukola-saraki-pays-condolence-visit-to-late-wakilis-family/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Pays Condolence Visit To Late Wakili’s Family by madridguy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
May Allah SWT comfort his family and grant him Al Jannah Firdaous, ameen.
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Pays Condolence Visit To Late Wakili’s Family by LORDOFAFONJAS: 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
If he contribute to the sufferings of Nigeria make he no better for am and vice versa
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Pays Condolence Visit To Late Wakili’s Family by Lekan6ix: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
My condolences
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Pays Condolence Visit To Late Wakili’s Family by chuksjuve(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
Leadership from the front!!!
Leadership by example

Unlike someone who will need social media outrage before he can act..

Did I mention anybody's name?
Hell no!!

Quote me at your ignorance
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Pays Condolence Visit To Late Wakili’s Family by henchamb(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
chuksjuve:
Leadership from the front!!!
Leadership by example

Unlike someone who will need social media outrage before he can act..

Did I mention anybody's name?
Hell no!!

Quote me at your ignorance

What stops your exemplary leader from visiting the families of the Dapchi girls or families in Agatu, benue, Zamfara, borno, kogi and the plateau.
RIP to the senator if you lived a peaceful life
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Pays Condolence Visit To Late Wakili’s Family by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Maybe many of these thieving senators will return to their stately homes and reflect on their mortality, seeing that a colleague just left them unannounced.

By the way, Toyin Saraki played her part well. She just showed that she can switch between the two religions.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Snubs Orji Uzor Kalu At A Public Function In Arochukwu / IMO Government Orders Taxi Drivers To Paint Vehicle With Uche Nwosu Campaign Pos / Electricity Distribution Company Caught Using Generator For Electricity (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.