Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

IMO Government Orders Taxi Drivers To Paint Vehicle With Uche Nwosu Campaign Pos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMO Government Orders Taxi Drivers To Paint Vehicle With Uche Nwosu Campaign Pos (1113 Views)

Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) / Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMO Government Orders Taxi Drivers To Paint Vehicle With Uche Nwosu Campaign Pos by Akachukwuroland: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
They have ordered taxi drivers to either brand their buses with Ugwumba’s pictures or Pay 60000 for the taximo paint.

What manner of state are we in? Must everybody be forced to support a failed project? A taxi driver I asked cried to me that this order is the highest humiliation he has had all over his life. “Forcing me to use this is the highest humiliation I have had”, The young graduate taxi driver noted.

Re: IMO Government Orders Taxi Drivers To Paint Vehicle With Uche Nwosu Campaign Pos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Why has the poster got a photo of a white lady on wheel chair?
Re: IMO Government Orders Taxi Drivers To Paint Vehicle With Uche Nwosu Campaign Pos by Morbeta11(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
If true.... R I P Apc
Re: IMO Government Orders Taxi Drivers To Paint Vehicle With Uche Nwosu Campaign Pos by dadavivo: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
APshit is buried after Roaches okoroawusa
Re: IMO Government Orders Taxi Drivers To Paint Vehicle With Uche Nwosu Campaign Pos by rifasenate11(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
to imagine what is happening in Imo State is like saying they have adopted Satan as their father. Rochas is running them as if he is their boss.

(1) (Reply)

We Spend Nigeria's Money On The People, Not Steal It Unlike ..... - VP Osinbajo / Omoyele Is Coming For You! / Ibom Deep Seaport’ll Serve S’south, S’east, M’belt – Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.