Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Nairalanders Please Judge Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Judge Me (1635 Views)

"Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / Babe Insists Her Toaster Is Finer Than Her Guy, Please Judge / Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Judge Me by Jode(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Guys, I logged in my girlfriend's account today. I saw a chat she had with a guy. The guy asked her if she was single she said yes but she is not ready for a relationship yet. He told her he wanted to wait and she asked if he could wait. He said yes and she replied okay. He then requested for her number but she didn't give him but asked for his. He gave her and she promised to call him. When I saw the chat i was so angry and decided to end the relationship. Was I too fast or did i over react??.... Judge me
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by blackpanthar: 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bro, calm down. YOU DID THE RIGHT THING.

NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN ONLY STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP IF THEY LOVE U MORE THAN U LOVE THEM. grin

This means MAKE YOURSELF EXPENSIVE and she will leave her marriage for YOU.
Being a GENTLE MAN does not work in naija.... Obeying all the romantic gestures to court a Lady does no good here..... HAVE THE MONEY LIKE MAD AND NEVER LET HER FEEL SHE MEANS THE WHOLE WORLD TO U ELSE SHE WILL RUIN YOUR WORLD.... Always make her know you are after someone BETTER THAN HER so she will keep Chasing after u... Let her know MARRIAGE is not a licence to relax because you can still DUMP her if she DOES NOT UPGRADE....

In this life.... PEOPLE ALWAYS STAY LOYAL TO PEOPLE THEY CAN NOT HAVE...... and PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS CHEAT on those they already HAVE.

Get that into your HEAD and dump this lady as u MOVE AHEAD.
#Copied

Jode:
Guys, I logged in my girlfriends account today. I saw a chat he had with a guy. The guy asked her if she was single she said yes but she is not ready for a relationship yet. He told her he wanted ti wait and she asked if he could wait. He said yes and she replied okay. He then requested for her number but she didn't give her but asked for his. He gave her and she promised to call him. When I saw the chat i was so angry and decided to end the relationship. Was I too fast or did i over react??.... Judge me

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by ameri9ja: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Jode:
Guys, I logged in my girlfriends account today. I saw a chat he had with a guy. The guy asked her if she was single she said yes but she is not ready for a relationship yet. He told her he wanted ti wait and she asked if he could wait. He said yes and she replied okay. He then requested for her number but she didn't give her but asked for his. He gave her and she promised to call him. When I saw the chat i was so angry and decided to end the relationship. Was I too fast or did i over react??.... Judge me

U were too fast. Should have just played along, then one day casually ask her about that guy.
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by marvin906(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
if it was me would have turned the chick to a sex mate..
dude forge ahead with your life...
you dated a hoe..
shes was already planning her break up with you..
chicks aint loyal these days

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by marvin906(m): 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
ameri9ja:

U were too fast. Should have just played along, then one day casually ask her about that guy.

and what type of explanation would she give to defend that undecided undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by ameri9ja: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
marvin906:

and what type of explanation would she give to defend that undecided undecided

That's the point. Just sit back and enjoy seeing her squarm.
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by stephleena(f): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
u were way to forward, insecurity issues I guess.
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
She was just using u as a spare tire until she met d right guy. Yeah u did the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Why Did You Log Into Her Account? She Would Use It Against You
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by marvin906(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
stephleena:

if you had nothing say
you could have just shut up
it isnt a crime you know

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
stephleena:
please shot the fork down, if you don't have anything to say..

How is insecurity related to his actions?

would you had said he was insecure if he was your brother?

These is how ladies like you claiming feminist,, come only and support rubbish..

your brain must be filled with sperms..

The lady had already disrespect and shame him publicly to the guy and its obvious that she will definitely cheat on him, if she has not started already..

By saying she is single means her boyfriend is nothing and she sees her current relationship going no where..
So she can hop on the next available dick..
i wont be surprise if your IQ is one kilo byte..

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by Jode(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
stephleena:
What actually is wrong in logging in into my girlfriend's account. Sometimes I let her log in mine to see my chats
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by Jode(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
DrinkLimca:

These is how ladies like you claiming feminist,, come only and support rubbish..

The lady had already disrespect and shame him publicly to the guy and its obvious that she will definitely cheat on him, if she has not started already..

By saying she is single means her boyfriend is nothing and she sees her current relationship going no where..
Bro God bless u. This is exactly what came into my mind when i saw the chat. Total disrespect. Just wound my ego finish.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by stephleena(f): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
DrinkLimca:

riff Raff tendencies... look at the way way u were so quick to hurl out insults at your self,are u okay,or u took ur watery sperm as pap?.wow,u sound so pained,guess the feminists on nairaland are so giving u a tough time,and from the way you've responded I have no choice but to stand with them,especially broke,and bittered guys who are left with no option,but to pour their frustration on girls they wish to have but unfortunately would never have them.. u better keep away from my mentions, coz I swear am the last person u would ever want to Bleep,with.. find someone else to brawl with,ur borrowed Mtn data.
sit down bitch,and be humble or better still get chilled limca and okpa.
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
DrinkLimca:

...You ve said it all bro. Nice one.
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
stephleena:

riff Raff tendencies... look at the way way u were so quick to hurl out insults at your self,are u okay,or u took ur watery sperm as pap?.wow,u sound so pained,guess the feminists on nairaland are so giving u a tough time,and from the way you've responded I have no choice but to stand with them,especially broke,and bittered guys who are left with no option,but to pour their frustration on girls they wish to have but unfortunately would never have them.. u better keep away from my mentions, coz I swear am the last person u would ever want to Bleep,with.. find someone else to brawl with,ur borrowed Mtn data.
I know you are angry because i bashed your fellow 500 naira per round co workers..

Listen you animated girl,, Don't you know that 99% of feminist like you on nairaland are workers in brothels in reality?

I know you are one and that was why you supported the lady cheating on her boyfriend..

your vagina must be wide wider than the map of Africa and deeper than oil rig well in the desert of Dubai..

If vagina was a continent,, yours will be Asia..

Guys like me don't go for girls like you...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by marvin906(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
stephleena:

i swear you nor get sense...
your village peeps don trade your sense for tom tom
this statement shows
the level of your stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by Olalan(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Your girl has no iota of respect for the relationship you both have, but that's if its a well defined relationship. You need some serious talk with her.
BTW I see no reason in checking up on the chats of your partner once in a while, at least it gives a better insight to what they do behind you. But trust me be prepared to see some nasty things that could break your heart, hurt you deeply or make you cry, and worst of all a very good denial story to confuse your head .90% of girls are smart cheaters hoping from one man to another.
Maybe the saying "a woman belongs to you only when around you" is true after all.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by Lonestar124: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
marvin906:

this statement shows
How can one sense be trade for tom tom grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
When a lady is in a relationship with someone she doesn't love
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by tosyne2much(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
I will agree with the dude who said that being a WUSSY does not work for most Nigerian ladies.. Obeying all the romantic gestures to court a lady does no good in this part of the world cheesy

What advice you need when you caught your girlfriend telling her toaster that she is single.. OP, abeg you never find girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by Innobee99(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
DrinkLimca:

That babe wey counter u need brain Oracle cleansing
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by thowbie7ven(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
stephleena:
Ladies with Emotional Blackmail...Everything na insecurity!!!...till she starts sleeping with the guy abi?...Even if she was caught red handed, you would still have referred him as being insecured...SMH

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by thowbie7ven(m): 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
OP, you should be thankful to God for letting you know what she's been up to...I always tell people "sometimes you need to go through your partner's gadget(s) for you to know what he/she is up to"...it might sound somehow buh that's the real fact...don't mind people that'll always play the "insecurity" cards on you...The fact is, you're doing yourself a great deal of advantage before it becomes too late...For God's sake that babe doesn't deserve you...Break up with her!!!
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Op you did the right thing. For her to tell the guy that she is not in any relationship shows her lack of respect and love towards you. Please try and move on with your life and forget her.
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
B4 a grl can go to dat extent, so many things must have gone wrong, she was just giving u time. U played safe bro.
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by Apina(m): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
Your [/s]girlfriend[s] supposed girlfriend says shes single, which means u r d one considering yourself to be in a relationship and u are here telling us about break up between u and who exactly? undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by marvin906(m): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lonestar124:
How can one sense be trade for tom tom grin grin grin

ask her ancestors
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by Countrygirl(f): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
All the comments above me grin

Maybe the relationship isn't defined.
She might not trust the OP.
Something is wrong with that relationship.
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by fancy4eve(f): 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
Wat happened 2 trust, y must u go tru her mssgs without her permission. I know u re fed up wit wat u saw, but u shouldn't b quick in judging her, I believe u deserve an explanation Wich u didn't wait 2 get nd u just left in anger. See bro, if u can't fix dis little problem, how will u b able 2 handle ur forth coming relationships wen u can't not fix dis little probs. Y not sit her down nd talk 2 her,communication matters in a relationship, We re not tissue papers, so stop treating women lyk 1.
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
Jode:
Guys, I logged in my girlfriend's account today. I saw a chat she had with a guy. The guy asked her if she was single she said yes but she is not ready for a relationship yet. He told her he wanted to wait and she asked if he could wait. He said yes and she replied okay. He then requested for her number but she didn't give him but asked for his. He gave her and she promised to call him. When I saw the chat i was so angry and decided to end the relationship. Was I too fast or did i over react??.... Judge me

Move on bro. You did not over react. If you give her the chance she will bang your dad, friends and neighbours. Those sorts of hoes ain't loyal.
Re: Nairalanders Please Judge Me by amakadihot87(f): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
marvin906:

this statement shows
oga allow her to finish the fight with one person na.......more over is that sad boy below related to you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Teenager Arrested In Ghana For Indulging In Lesbianism / My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition / Why Is Bbnaija Nina So Ungrateful (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.