Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,049 members, 7,953,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

"Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK (94607 Views)

Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator / Femi Fani-kayode Exposes Who “killed Abiola & Poisoned Abacha’s Apple!” (photos / Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by gaskiyamagana: 12:33am On Mar 18, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Ibb and Obsanjo are CIA assets......
In other words PMB should beware of the two if he chosed to contest 2019.
Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by Dotman2210(m): 12:37am On Mar 18, 2018
APCHaram:

Buhari is a simpleton and has never been involved in any plot or conspiracy that goes above mob violence and fulani jihadist
See has person finished Buhari... Lol
Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by ndukwejoe(m): 3:56am On Mar 18, 2018
grin grin grin
parklamson:
FFK is a smart guy, just give him food, he will drum, dance and somersault-OBJ

1 Like

Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by Aragon: 4:03am On Mar 18, 2018
Sirjamo:
Surprising! I was expecting him to say it was Buhari, since that's the only person he sees whenever he closes his eyes

His mouth runs without stopping... Can't believe he mentioned the Apple Fairytale we all heard even when experts have said there were no Indian girls whatsoever.. Such a funny story.. Indian girls brought in food items to the Presidency, and later fed the President and later vanished into thin air! The things we believe sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by fidtopade: 6:11am On Mar 18, 2018
ameri9ja:
FFK is a FOOL.
give your reason please.
Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by ameri9ja: 6:40am On Mar 18, 2018
fidtopade:
give your reason please.

"Susan Rice and Vladimir Putin (what a combination!) poisoned Abiola."!
Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by 99100(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2018
cyrilamx:
But was it not Gej that said th Bokoharam are our brothers? All including Pmb have one at a time made silly comments.

As a president of Nigeria ,calling Bokoharam 'our brothers' is not out of proportion. As a Nigerian ,every Nigerian is your brother by nationality.The term 'brother' must not be consanguineal.
Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by rasputinn(m): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2018
Sirjamo:
Yea, he's brain dead; but I bet you'd love to swap places with Yusuf

Maybe you, not me.Im doing just fine.Thank you
Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by Enemyofpeace: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Apu just dey hungry me.

The evicted Leo of bbnaija resemble die
Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by Reelmii: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
my point is, of wat use is d news to us now, are we to go arrest the killers? 1998 is such a long time
Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by rain8: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
ameri9ja:
FFK is a FOOL.

You're the biggest fool
Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by Crystalline24: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
And then what?
anibirelawal:
I wish those accused will just clap back at FFK, so we can know who is saying the fact.
Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by alanka(f): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
Those are the people adeboye obeys. Abiola stood in face of death. He disobeys dictation of the devil and left his life for democracy.

When it was adeboye's turn to defend God, rather he defended his life. He obey devil in expense of God.

He quoted God's word against God and followed the demons

He would not be forgiven. Everyone in his care would pay with him.
Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by grandstar(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
Do don't think Putin had assumed power by then

Also, the Clinton government was centre left and doubt it would get involve in such. If it was the new consevertive Bush administration, I might accept that. Clinton was also a man of principle (He ensure the young Cuban boy return to Cuba to his father after he was shipwrecked after the raft he and his mother was on capsized. His mum drowned

1 Like

Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by visionex: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Sirjamo:
Completely off point, one of the characteristics of a wailer is shifting the goal post
WHICH KIND SHIFT ANSWER DAT QUESTION FAST,na u one use style shift, but I quick catch u
Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by afroxyz: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
But where did he mention Putin?
Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by 2rez: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Xda59:

You remember ITT? That is just one of the atrocities Abiola committed against the people of Nigeria.

Hmmmn! From what source? Always get facts to substantiate your claims please. That being said, read this & be knowledgeable;
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/soc.culture.nigeria/VFzEQJm5q_c

I hope the link opens.
Hosea 4 vs 6
Re: "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK by anibirelawal(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Crystalline24:
And then what?

They should also serves him his own cup of tea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P / Five Reasons Why Jonathan Lost- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.