Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) (58265 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) / Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
Moral of the story- GET MONEY
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Histrings08(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
Why do all dis girls think I'm too short
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by columbus007(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
Its okay,since the guy height is close to that pvssy so let him eat undecided

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
E don even score.

Happy married life bo.
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by binsanni(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
And the best man is also a dwarf hmmmm

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by partnerbiz4: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
GavelSlam:
E don even score.
Happy married life bo.
The girl get belle oo

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by DAramis: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
lexy2014:
d guy is a sharp shooter. I can c his penalty shot gradually taking shape. No time to waste time
Ba lokachi
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by eyinjuege: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The bride doesn't look happy noni

She looks pregnant and tired noni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by bamoski(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Are you the groom in that pic?

He made total sense with his comment though
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
The woman is like "what have I landed myself into again? This is my greatest mistake in life "

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by bamoski(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ellabae:
Everyone deserve to be loved.

Please learn to edit your previous quotes and stop spamming the thread with your double posts.
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by bamoski(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
APCHaram:
She married a tripod

I hope say you know say you never born?

All this ipob touts and their backward reasoning sef
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by stankezzy: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
The husband get money and also he is educated , he is HOD in higher institution

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Kellydrive1: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Or it's the groom that does not look happy as shown in his frowning face in all the pics ..
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Caustics:
angry

You too dey vex why.
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
dainformant:
The lovely couple who became online sensation following their recent traditional wedding - have done their white wedding today in Delta state in the presence of family, friends and colleagues. The couple identified as Mr/Mrs. Ufuoma Asigri (a.k.a HOD), celebrated their wedding ceremony in style and currently the latest couple making the headlines in Delta state.

Congratulations to them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/photos-white-wedding-dwarf-lovely-bride-delta-state.html

See previous thread; https://www.nairaland.com/4401405/traditional-marriage-dwarf-bride-delta
......the first pic though.......is he nursing an erection
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by SyberKate(f): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
I'm sure he'll overcompensate for his shortness for some serious cucumber grin

With that face it's like she knows what is waiting for her when they get home and the guys face is just filled with much confidence grin

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by phlamesG: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
sinaj:
hehe Grace abi Money grin

What's up sarah smiley
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by olamakinde(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
sinaj:
Odikwa egwu lipsrsealed

HML to them.
pretty sinaj
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Dcholeric: 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
This is a poisonous marriage .
I am sure the woman will get a bottle of poison soon enough as an extra recipe to her husbands' food.

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
sinaj:
hehe Grace abi Money grin

Just because your love is for a price doesn't make her's for the money - broke ass babes chasing for gold field to despoil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ovoko!!!
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Unity in diversity

Wah matters is peace of mind

There's no love anywhere
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
People can marry anything sha. Is this love or what?

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
Their traditional attire is cute but the wedding gown get as e be
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Westadon(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Dwarf toh sha pra pra
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Congratulations 2 them the lady might have seen something extraordinary in him all d same best of luck 2 them....
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by marunga(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
On this picture i look well well and see that this groom is loaded up and down Sharp sharp. lucky girl.

Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by lobell: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
Moderator, wehdone sir! What a title...the Delta State Dwarf indeed...like the Lanister Dwarf.
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by gulfer: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
The bride doesn't look too happy here, I believe realization has dawned on her.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by thunderbabs: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Did I say he wasn't?

Did I say he isn't? undecided
Re: White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by thunderbabs: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
D tin wey da short man go carry for under go heavy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) / Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.