Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Photo Of The Day: Nigerian Party-goer With The Most Gigantic ‘bosom’ You’ll Ever - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Day: Nigerian Party-goer With The Most Gigantic ‘bosom’ You’ll Ever (5295 Views)

#nobra Day Nigerian Slay Queens With 'heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (photos) / Will Our Present Day Nigerian Girls Accept This Type Of Wedding? / ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigerian Party-goer With The Most Gigantic ‘bosom’ You’ll Ever by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
amakadihot87:
.........you never see breast wey long reach knee...........d day you will see zuma rock breasts your comment will change
grin

am talking about this particular size on this thread. It is BIG but yeah, i love it that way

but i would prefer if a woman has a big ass without breast than the other way round tongue
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigerian Party-goer With The Most Gigantic ‘bosom’ You’ll Ever by BabbanBura(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
ibkkk:

Sure.I would LOVE to.

Okay lets start by explaining the meaning of the special emphasis you placed on the "LOVE"
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigerian Party-goer With The Most Gigantic ‘bosom’ You’ll Ever by Fulaman198(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
How did I find myself in this thread?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigerian Party-goer With The Most Gigantic ‘bosom’ You’ll Ever by revontuli(f): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Fulaman198:
How did I find myself in this thread?

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olosho Ran Away Because Of This.. / Would You Date A Woman/man Who Has A Child/children? / Body Hair On Men Your View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.