Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Why A Restructured One Nigeria Will Never Benefit The Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why A Restructured One Nigeria Will Never Benefit The Igbo (650 Views)

Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured / Where Would The Regional Headquarters Be Cited In A Restructured Nigeria / A Restructured Nigeria: How It Should Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Restructured One Nigeria Will Never Benefit The Igbo by kanubiafra: 12:40am On Mar 18, 2018
TO OHANEZE AND IGBO LEADERS
Even Though I'm A LaymanI Want To Use This Medium To Reach Out To Our Igbo Leadership. That This Call Of ThierS On This Topic Is Dead On Arrival
For The Sake Of Space I'll Leave Out The Definition Of The Subject RestructurInG. Which We All Know How To Define According To Our Various Views. But Going The Ideas Given From The Various Meetings On The Subject, I'l SummaRise It In 3 Words "Devolution Of Powers" Vis-A-Vis Economic Power, Political Power, Etc
In The Case Of The Igbo Which Is My Tribe. AM Against Restructuring As preached By Ohaneze Cos Of The Following Points
1 WAR: Yes You Read Me Well. The First And Only Time We Opted For Restructuring (R) WaS 51 Years AgoThat Aburi Accord Was (R) In Its Whole essence. 51 Years Ago It Threw The Current Ohaneze Chairman Into The trenches In Bob Marley Voice " Fighting For Survival" By The Time He Came Out He Had AlreadyLost A dear Friend And The Igbo Had Lost 3Million In Human Resoure. Is That The Part nwodo Wants US To Tow AgaiN

2 Likes

Re: Why A Restructured One Nigeria Will Never Benefit The Igbo by kanubiafra: 1:18am On Mar 18, 2018
(2) 20 Pounds Policy AT THE END OF THE WAR THE RIPPLE EFFECT WAS That YouR Father Got A paltry #20 Is That What You Want For Us As Your Parting gift In Your Old Age?

3 Need I Mention abandoned Properties. Well You Know We Could As Well Have Had ABADONE (ABA MADE) Products Still With Us If Not For The Next 2 Point I'll Raise

4Lack Of Federal Presence In infrastructure

5 Lack Of Federal Investments. Yes This Is Actually Due To The Second Meaning Of Ohaneze ndigbo. (EVERYBODY FEARS THE IGBO MAN) THE War Made Every Man scared And subsequently Avoids Igbo Land Even The Igbo's Yet You Still Want (R) So We Can Continue With nigeria To What End?

2 Likes

Re: Why A Restructured One Nigeria Will Never Benefit The Igbo by kanubiafra: 1:22am On Mar 18, 2018
6 CONTINUED SLAVERY : (R) Will Lead Us NoWhere But Slavery You Think They Will GiveIgbo Presidency Throug (R) Never

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Restructured One Nigeria Will Never Benefit The Igbo by kanubiafra: 1:31am On Mar 18, 2018
YOU LABEL Ipob War Mongers Cos We Demand For Referendum(Ref) Where Has A To Backed Ref Ever Led To War In History? Where ? You Say Ipob Lack Tact. Where Is Your Own Tact Why Have You Failed To Use It To Get (R)? ApplY It Now . YOU Say Your A Leader But You Only End Up Shouting (R) For Two Years Since Your Elections. Look At Herdsmen In Your Back When Will You And You 5 Commandos Stop Them From Killing biafrans. When Will You Shout No (R) No Election Try It And See The Other Side

2 Likes

Re: Why A Restructured One Nigeria Will Never Benefit The Igbo by Herdsmen: 7:20am On Mar 18, 2018
Op you need rest..

Like your brain the pain you ..

We understand.. next time take school serious.
Re: Why A Restructured One Nigeria Will Never Benefit The Igbo by dealslip(f): 8:22am On Mar 18, 2018
Bros abeg just listen to yourself. You make sense so?
Re: Why A Restructured One Nigeria Will Never Benefit The Igbo by kanubiafra: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2018
dealslip:
Bros abeg just listen to yourself. You make sense so?
I CALL YOU?

1 Like

Re: Why A Restructured One Nigeria Will Never Benefit The Igbo by kanubiafra: 8:40am On Mar 18, 2018
IN SUM WE DO NOT NEED A RESTRUCTURED ONE NIGERIA WE NEED FREEDOM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Nigeria Project, A Reality! / The Political Reality For 2019! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.