Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Photos: Meet The Woman Who Jogs And Swims Naked In Freezing Temperatures. 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Meet The Woman Who Jogs And Swims Naked In Freezing Temperatures. 18+ (2410 Views)

Photos: Meet Charly Boys So Called V.i.r.g.i.n.s Who He Uses As Body Guards / PHOTOS: Meet The 25-year-old Model Who Wants To Have The World’s Biggest Bum / Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet The Woman Who Jogs And Swims Naked In Freezing Temperatures. 18+ by nigeriapenmedia: 12:58am On Mar 18, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-HsEr4ELsxfQ/Wq19bBBiCZI/AAAAAAAAHwo/Me6VWvGZpjICJGbpcC1ibDStoxqtURe0wCLcBGAs/s1600/5aabdd30502c8.jpg[/img]

32-year-old Inna Vladimirskaya from Kiev, Ukraine , indulges in a bizarre ritual which she claims helps her to stay ageless and healthy.

The Ukranian lady swims in one of the coldest rivers in Europe and workout each weekend in freezing temperatures of -9C.

Mrs. Vladimirskaya, strips off on the banks of the Dnieper river , in Kiev, every Sunday morning, and takes a swim after jogging naked along the snowy banks of the river.

According to Daily Mail, she's been carrying out the bizarre ritual for nine years, and most times she's accompanied by her husband.

Her naked photos were reportedly captured on camera by Czech photographer David Tesinsky , who reportedly heard of her 'crazy' weekend ritual from locals.

Speaking to DailyMail, she said: 'Every week I take a run in the snow and then plunge into the water.

Immersion in cold water makes the blood rush to the internal organs, activating their circulation, which helps break down fat and improve muscle tone.

Speaking to DailyMail, she said: 'Every week I take a run in the snow and then plunge into the water.

Immersion in cold water makes the blood rush to the internal organs, activating their circulation, which helps break down fat and improve muscle tone.

'It also helps beat muscle and joint pain and rejuvenates my skin, because of the increase in oxygen supply to it. The walrus looks much younger than its actual age, because it spends so much time in cold water.

'Humans can reap the same benefits if they are prepared to put the hard work in. I just make sure I don't stay in the water too long, and as soon as I am out I dry myself and go straight to my warm car,' she said.

More photos at: https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/03/photos-meet-woman-who-jogs-and-swims.html?m=1

CC: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mydn44
Re: Photos: Meet The Woman Who Jogs And Swims Naked In Freezing Temperatures. 18+ by nigeriapenmedia: 12:58am On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Photos: Meet The Woman Who Jogs And Swims Naked In Freezing Temperatures. 18+ by FisifunKododada: 4:06am On Mar 18, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Meet The Woman Who Jogs And Swims Naked In Freezing Temperatures. 18+ by Dannieln1: 4:09am On Mar 18, 2018
cry undecided op I came here to see more photos
Re: Photos: Meet The Woman Who Jogs And Swims Naked In Freezing Temperatures. 18+ by IdeyFindWife: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2018
What is this one saying again?

All that scientific quotable-quotes won't help you when pneumonia his like a motha!

Same scientists said cold baths promote myocardial infarctions I.e. heart attacks, strokes & co.

As for me, am hanging on to my duvet and heated thermal jacket!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Meet The Woman Who Jogs And Swims Naked In Freezing Temperatures. 18+ by cassidy1996(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2018
she's getting old.... young ni!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Meet The Woman Who Jogs And Swims Naked In Freezing Temperatures. 18+ by Nigeriapen(m): 9:35am On Mar 18, 2018
Dannieln1:
cry undecided op I came here to see more photos
Omo this lady legit o
Re: Photos: Meet The Woman Who Jogs And Swims Naked In Freezing Temperatures. 18+ by Nigeriapen(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2018
cassidy1996:
she's getting old.... young ni!
U self na fresh blood she be o
Re: Photos: Meet The Woman Who Jogs And Swims Naked In Freezing Temperatures. 18+ by Nigeriapen(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
What is this one saying again?

All that scientific quotable-quotes won't help you when pneumonia his like a motha!

Same scientists said cold baths promote myocardial infarctions I.e. heart attacks, strokes & co.

As for me, am hanging on to my duvet and heated thermal jacket!

No mine am, she wan show body, lol small time heat go commot am for head

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Meet The Woman Who Jogs And Swims Naked In Freezing Temperatures. 18+ by Dannieln1: 10:28am On Mar 18, 2018
Nigeriapen:

Omo this lady legit o
everything still dey intact

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat – Blac Chyna’s Mother / What Is The Essence Of Sex? / Help Me Find My Missing Ram [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.