Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere (33844 Views)

Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos) / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress / Hunters' Gift To Prince Eze Madumere, Imo State Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Nigeriapen(m): 1:31am On Mar 18, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-mhkgqnkC2ZQ/Wq2NhkAe2qI/AAAAAAAAHzQ/F2pu9EF0ESU8n8zoF-lRIrAjXNdjNGgQQCLcBGAs/s1600/5aad52bdb9f43.jpg[/img]

''No man born of a woman can stop me from becoming governor'' Imo deputy governor, Eze Madumere says

Madumere in a statement released by his spokesperson, Uche Onwuchekwa, said in an apparent disregard to the position of the inccumbent state governor, Rochas Okorocha , who has endorsed Uche Nwosu, his son-in-law, as his successor.
Madumere who is currently fighting his biggest political battles, said owing to his years of experience in the private and public sectors, he is more qualified to succeed Okorocha.

“The deputy governor once more likened his betrayal from those he managed and nurtured to limelight politically to that of the betrayal of the Lord Jesus Christ, who was also betrayed by those he loved and called his friends.

He, however, vowed that no man born of a woman could stop his ambition, saying that God remained the ultimate decider of anyone’s future.” the statement read Okorocha is rumored to be pulling his strings to kick Madumere out of office and frustrate his ambition.

SOURCE:https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/03/no-man-born-of-woman-can-stop-me-from.html?m=1

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Nigeriapen(m): 1:32am On Mar 18, 2018
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by DynasTee: 1:38am On Mar 18, 2018
Okay but remember that men dey born as well

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Morbeta11(m): 3:32am On Mar 18, 2018
As if he is the one voting for himself.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by InfernoNig: 3:44am On Mar 18, 2018
Na him get his mouth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by sujexy(m): 3:51am On Mar 18, 2018
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]Ndi Agburu ha see this one mouth..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:16am On Mar 18, 2018
Honestly I don't know wot to say but IMO ppl know better who they want to govern them

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 18, 2018
Then a woman born by a woman will stop you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by femi4: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2018
Dream on...
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Nigeriapen(m): 9:11am On Mar 18, 2018
TrueSenator:
Then a woman born by a woman will stop you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
He will do otherwise so has to win
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Nigeriapen(m): 9:11am On Mar 18, 2018
femi4:
Dream on...

He is so tasty of the sit shocked
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Nigeriapen(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Honestly I don't know wot to say but IMO ppl know better who they want to govern them
As far as Naija is concern any body can rule even a rat grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Nigeriapen(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2018
sujexy post"Ndi Agburu ha
see this one mouth.
Imo state will do them self Good or bad depending on their choice to govern them.
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Nigeriapen(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2018
InfernoNig:
Na him get his mouth
He need winning with open eye
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Nigeriapen(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2018
Morbeta11:
As if he is the one voting for himself.
I wonder, the truth is that he will use money to wins the people mind, did u think Nigerians are fantastically corrupt up to that extent to accept this man. cheesy shocked
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Nigeriapen(m): 9:24am On Mar 18, 2018
DynasTee:
Okay but remember that men dey born as well
He is not Unopposed, he will meet a tiger too, Igbo No be una... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Gr8amechi: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2018
Some words are very heavy I wish him the best.
I am not really a fan of deputy challenging their master, he choose you to run as deputy you didn't pick him, he could as well have picked anyone else.
I want them to change Nigerian constitution to make it impossible for a deputy to seek for a possible after him and his principal has vacated that position if not some people will soon be spending 16 years in government houses

16 Likes

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by dignity33: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2018
If Okorohousa is a failure you are also a failure I see no need you will be allowed to assume that office because you and Okorohousa are birds of the same feather.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by sujexy(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Nigeriapen:

Imo state will do them self Good or bad depending on their choice to govern them.
datz true...
take dis

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Enemyofpeace: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2018
Desperado fool
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Luukasz(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2018
Then sango or ogun or amadioha will stop you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by cocaineaddict(m): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2018
chai After uselessing ur nyash all these years your oga now wants to discard you like a piece of trash. Sorry na ur middle name. I no call pesin name o

1 Like

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by 8stargeneral: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2018
So u wan use by force govern imo state baa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by boigamee: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2018
See vex on top okorocha
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by JoanHicks(f): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2018
smiley
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by ollah2: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2018
These ones be calling God, Jesus yet they are worst than devil

1 Like

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2018
I love that. This is the way to go. You can't be watching Okorocha install his inlaw from orlu zone again as a govonor. Abi nah only them waka come?.

5 Likes

Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2018
One bullet to your skull.. Ad the rest is history!!
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2018
Hahahahahahah.......This Jew man is mouthed
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by RexTramadol1: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2018
Na ur papa b king maker Na

Shoro niyen?
Re: ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere by McAausim: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2018
Foolish man,.IMO decide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat / Ken Saro Wiwa Memorial Park In Khana Rivers State (photo) / Wike Declares 19 Persons Wanted Over Black Soot In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.