Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings (4717 Views)

Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) / Again, I Warn, Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by sunsewa16: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mmuoojukwu:
Do you believe that the "north" has an agenda or the Muslims are bad or violent? It's not true. Our problems has been our inability to identify the real enemies and handle them. If you've been to northern Nigeria or have good knowledge of the towns in the north, you will discover that no northern community is in peace except the areas where Fulanis have fully conquered. The Hausas are peace-loving and accommodating people but today they are gone. The Hausas and other tribes in the North have been displaced, killed, captured and enslaved by the Fulanis. They are called permanent slaves by the Fulanis. The Fulanis have no known state, it's Nigeria they lay strong claim on and it has been a longtime plan to conquer every corner of Nigeria. It was Saduana of sokoto who said that the place called Nigeria is the property of their grandfather, Uthman Danfodio, and they will protect it with any means available. More statements akin to this pervade history. The killings by both Fulani herdsmen, as they are called, and by boko haram are simply an extension of jihad. It's has been going on for long but more pronounced now because they are using the state machineries to push for it. Saduana of sokoto also described the hausas and other northern tribes as easy tools who can be used when they are loyal but killed when otherwise. Boko haram is a good example of the foregoing. Are you not surprised that Nigerian military bombed Rann IDP camp twice? Who was the pilot that did the bombing and who gave the instructions? How many Fulanis are in idp camps? Have you heard Fulanis are in IDP camps? Aren't you shocked that recently in Adamawa bombs dropped by Nigerian air force landed in churches, farmlands and homes where children and women were killed in large number? In Edo, the killer Fulani who was arrested was released by "some Nigerian soldiers" who killed the vigilante who made the arrest. Why didn't the army sponsor the autopsy to ascertain the source of the bullet that killed the vigilante? What made IG of police after having a meeting with buhari say that Benue killings were mere communal clashes? Do you think that killings will end in Benue? While Yorubas and Igbos regale in puerile superiority complex, the Fulanis are inching deeper into their lands, killing their people, testing their courage. While Igbos and Yorubas argue frenetically over apc and pdp their lands are being taken by the Fulanis? Muslims are not bad and not all Fulani people are in the know of what is happening. Some muslims who are violent are the easy tools the Fulanis use. Even during the civil war northern christians were used. The jihadist Fulanis don't care if you're a muslim or not. What they are after is your land, a territory they will call their own. I call on the Igbos and the Yorubas who watched Hausa, their brother, die not to allow what happened to hausa happen to them. It's only a foolish man who will allow what knocked his teeth to blind his eyes. The killers have no religion, no political party and they are united in their actions. Three people who are united can kill 3000 people who are not united. If we remain divided they way we are today, our land will be taken and we won't do anything. The north has no agenda. The Fulanis do.

I concur, don't mind the southern fools fighting or bragging over irrelevant things, while the fulanis are progressing with their Lord utman dan fodio agenda.
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
imhotep:

so you can finally testify that Igbo amaka grin grin

cc lzaa
Ur people hates Yoruba die and I will give any flatty on Yoruba lands same treatments when I'm back to the South west.
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Ur people hates Yoruba die and I will give any flatty on Yoruba lands same treatments when I'm back to the South west.
ok we are waiting for you in Lagos cheesy cheesy grin grin

cc lzaa

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by LZAA: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa
grin good, at least when people sees the tribalistic pictures on your phone they would know how tribalism as finished you.

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by LZAA: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

grin good, at least when people sees the tribalistic pictures on your phone they would know how tribalism as finished you.
yet u confessed to hating ndigbo grin

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
LZAA:

yet u confessed to hating ndigbo grin
Onijagidijagan is confused and suffersticated at the same time grin grin

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by shallysgirl: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

They SS needs us in anything, anytime, everywhere more than the igbos.

GEJ's alignment with Igbo was what finished him.
Epele to you if you can't read the signs of time. SS need you indeed.. Keep telling yourself lies, I know it is comforting.
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by shallysgirl: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Way better dear, GEJ is d worst president in d history of Nigeria.

The problems he created are still on ground. they can be likened to HIV disease when you think is cured it revolves to more deadly diseases needing to be cured too.
Like I said, keep comforting yourself with lies. Good day.
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by shallysgirl: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Even GEJ is a Yoruba man we will remove him cuz na dunce.
GEJ betrayed the south south even more than South West.
Oya,advise your mere commissioner VP to get out of that position because he is useless and has betrayed everyone, both yorubas, Igbos, ssners and all Nigerian Christians. Rabbish.

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by dangermouse(m): 10:17am On Mar 19, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Igbos have been casting their votes for over 50years to those that you and op thinks destroyed it.

Obasanjo was d Northerners and easterners candidature not Yorubas and south south's candidate which was Olu false.

Awolowo contested three times your tribe voted against him.

MKO abiola contested your tribe was not in support
(But he won)

Olu falae contested you did not supported him.

Igbo person cannot get 5000 votes of d S.west...I swear.

Pls stop misleading the public. The entire south was behind MKO Abiola during his election. An election adjudged the best in the history of Nigeria.
Obasanjo was chosen to compensate the south for the death of MKO and his been denied the presidency. Who would they have chosen? An iibo man or an Efik man?
When you sturdy the intrigues surrounding Awolowo and Zik then you would know that those days were the days we truly practiced democracy in all its tenets and the country was better for it unlike now where tribal politics and shenanigans is the norm

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Will be developed with cocaine, Biafrans, Prostitution, human trafficking and more substandard products?

Tufiakwa.
This your contribution make sense to you?

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by orisa37: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
1st pic is a fulani man 2nd pic is an Hausa man
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
This your contribution make sense to you?
That's what development means to them now
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
undecided to them or to you shocked shocked
Onijagidijagan:

That's what development means to them now

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by kcjazzy: 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
Thats good, the fulani is currently in 10 african countries and I assure you due to the mass tribe under fulani they are proud dominators of whereever they are, they look both round face and sometimes you can see some oblong head usually recently migrated, I asked a hausa man and he said yes fulani came and they are part of us because we took inbthe south were not there from the start of time, everyone migrate
revontuli:

I'm doing some research on the Fulani, a lot of them display North African features, caucasian nose and forehead. Some of them resemble Tuaregs.

Chad Rejects Niger Coup Intervention / Inflation Rises From 29.90 To 31.70 Percent In February / Happy Birthday Obj