Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings (4498 Views)

Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) / Again, I Warn, Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Guestlander: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cooly100:

Republic of Guinea
République de Guinée (French

Ethnic groups

45.0% Fula
25.0% Mandinka
13.0% Susu
5.0% Kissi
5.0% Kpelle
7.0% others[1] Wiki.

In Guinea the fulanis are the majority, but they don't have political power...but in Nigeria, the reverse is the case.

I blame this on the intelligent, educated but foolish southern tribes, except the Igbos who have been kicking dust since Nigeria got independence.

Except for the Igbo who did what? Why do you guys like to rewrite history?
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Don't expect Igbo presidency anytime soon bro( your tribe should forget it)...Igbo people has voted against Yorubas and the South South supporting Yoruba's presidential ambition/aspirations in the past.(History will not forget that). They casted their votes to the Northerners (Five times).. I guess u r an indomie generation Igbolet.

If you're of d notion that the northerners destroyed this country you also right to say Igbo people destroyed this country
cuz they had Igbo's support during their election into power.

We want to pay u back much worst.

Seconded.
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shayetet13:
Give an Igbo man Power and watch him put the Fulani in their place forever and ever. I think the Igbo presidency should be the final puzzle. If after an Igbo president, Nigeria still remains same, then Nigeria can never work! Let see if it's the Igbo that has the magic wand.

A pipe dream. Never expect that to happen in a country called nigeria.
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by shallysgirl: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Don't expect Igbo presidency anytime soon bro( your tribe should forget it)...Igbo people has voted against Yorubas and the South South supporting Yoruba's presidential ambition/aspirations in the past.(History will not forget that). They casted their votes to the Northerners (Five times).. I guess u r an indomie generation Igbolet.

If you're of d notion that the northerners destroyed this country you also right to say Igbo people destroyed this country
cuz they had Igbo's support during their election into power.

We want to pay u back much worst.
Nothing you can do. When the time is right, the people will choose.
Are you not yoruba? And you mention SS? Yorubas did the worst evil. They voted against a fellow southerner.
See, the north will never vote against their own for a southerner, eg Buhari or a southerner, they will vote Buhari even if they are going to die.
That is Nigerian politics for you. You vote along the direction you feel safer.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cooly100:

Obsanjo is from Kanuri, I suppose?

Igbo destroyed the country when they have never managed it for 50 years?

You may need to go for brain test

If anyone needs a brain check, that person is you. Ibos assisted the fulanis from mid-fifties to mid-seventies.

Ibos, led by Azikiwe, were always a willing tool in the hands of the north to destroy nigeria. They worked on collusion against Awolowo, the only southern leader with the guts to confront the north.
Ibos have always been partners-in-crime with fulanis yet the north will NEVER allow ibo become president.
These are historical facts rather than revisionism.
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by shallysgirl: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

You people sud stop crying fouls so that we will wake up one morning and find an Igbo man as d presidential candidates.

The Northerners political power anytime and every time are the igbos.

2019, it was your politicians and elders up east to be d first to zoned their presidential candidate again to the Northerners, with d notion of getting a free ticket by 2023 after Buhari.

This renders this thread and your positions useless.

Your comments are sen..seless.
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by shallysgirl: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cooly100:

I thought you were going to analysis my post?

The topic is why the Fulani have conqurered many tribes politically even when the are in minority.

How many Hausas have been president of Nigeria?

You are obviously a kid...for not knowing that it will be better to allow the north to do a second term. What made GEJ lose 2015 election has nothing to with performance or corruption, but a concensus fact that power sshould shift to the north. Even PDP members from the north voted for Buhari. A stone from Jigawa state could have defeated GEJ.

Professor don't teach us nonsense
The guy is a caliphate slave. He doesn't want his masters to be discussed.
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nowenuse: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
revontuli:

I'm doing some research on the Fulani, a lot of them display North African features, caucasian nose and forehead. Some of them resemble Tuaregs.

Fulanis are believed to be just like Touaregs. An ancient mixed breed of north african berbers and black west african people.

The only difference between Fulanis and Touaregs is that fulanis retained the language of their west african ancestors while Touaregs retained the language of their Berber ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shayetet13:

Igbo Presidency is in the book soonest. let the Yoruba's dare vote against the Igbos when it is time. it is a democracy! Igbos have realised that Presidency does not confer any special privileges to any tribe. The Igbos are progressives and they prosper in whatever situation. however, a wise man once said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Any sane person in Nigeria will reason thus: let us change the cards to the one we have never tried and see how it goes! whether you are sane bro is left to be seen.

How come you stoop in so much in delusion ? Keep dreaming. Not a crime.
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by shallysgirl: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Igbos have been casting their votes for over 50years to those that you and op thinks destroyed it.

Obasanjo was d Northerners and easterners candidature not Yorubas and south south candidate.

Awolowo contested three times your tribe voted against him.

MKO abiola contested your tribe was not in support

Olu falae contested you did not supported him.

Igbo person cannot get 5000 votes of d S. west...I swear.
Carry your sw vote and eat.,but stop tagging SS along. They don't need you. You made sure with your deciet and betrayal, their son was removed. The wound is still very fresh. And for what? For a VP and health minister who are nothing but figure heads.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nowenuse: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

You're a very unwise and unintelligent person in your analysis.

What Cooly100 said about fulanis being dominated in Guinea is very true.
Fulanis form the majority in Guinea but the other minority groups unite against them and are dominating them.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by shallysgirl: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

How will it be better sir?

GEJ failed woefully. he was an slowpoke in power during is tenure.

He brought d Eastern and d northerners closer and segregated the SW thinking that will earn his second term but he failed.

To me, he is d worst president in Nigerian history and Obasanjo caused it.

He wasn't politically matured before he got the power na push push Obasanjo push am to reach d presidential position.
Your fulani master Buhari Is better than Gej?chai,headslamming and caliphate slavery. Tufiakwa.
Please keep your caliphate prejudiced opinion to yourself.
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nowenuse: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cooly100:

It is easy to spot the difference between Fulani and Hausa people. Fulani are fairer with Oval facial structure, unlike the Hausas who are predominately dark with less oval facial structure.

1st pic is a fulani man
2nd pic is an Hausa man

You are very correct.

However, due to extensive intermixing, there are many Hausas who look like fulanis and fulanis who look like Hausa. ... This is where the Hausa-Fulani joint identity comes from.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Stop the lies. You saw nothing 40 years afgo. Circumstance forced you into a war you were least prepared for - pogrom.
And unfortunately, ibos were not different from the fulanis because they too had expansionist and ethnic cleansing agenda.

Igbos travelled far away from home and they became successful in distant lands through legitimate business endeavours. This is not expansionist agenda to me. We have never ganged up to kill non-Igbos on Igbo soil. Killing of a human being is not justified because life is so precious. The word for human being in Igbo language is ‘’madu’’ which means ‘’beauty of life’’. We hold life to be so precious and that is the default mode. If we didn’t Nigeria will not be what it is today. The wrong on us is enough to use all means available to seek vengeance. But that is not the Igbo man. We believe that most of you will one day be cured of your bestiality and become human again through the examples we show. Therefore, your claims lack justification; they are baseless. You guys spring up stuff from the blues without shame. I don’t care anyway.

I trust you are enjoying your Nigeria as it is. I know one day you will all become tired through the experiences the law of karma throws up on you. That will become the impetus to try something new and different because your present course at some point definitly terminates in a cul-de-sac which will lead to an rude awakening from foolishness. It is only a matter of when. Your recovery route will certainly lead to an egalitarian state which is the principle we stand for. Just take a look at your moniker. Does it not speak volumes about an evil propensity. Need I say more

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
shallysgirl:
Carry your sw vote and eat.,but stop tagging SS along. They don't need you. You made sure with your deciet and betrayal, their son was removed. The wound is still very fresh. And for what? For a VP and health minister who are nothing but figure heads.
Even GEJ is a Yoruba man we will remove him cuz na dunce.
GEJ betrayed the south south even more than South West.
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
shallysgirl:
Your fulani master Buhari Is better than Gej?chai,headslamming and caliphate slavery. Tufiakwa.
Please keep your caliphate prejudiced opinion to yourself.
Way better dear, GEJ is d worst president in d history of Nigeria.

The problems he created are still on ground. they can be likened to HIV disease when you think is cured it revolves to more deadly diseases needing to be cured too.
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
shallysgirl:
They SS needs us in anything, anytime, everywhere more than the igbos.

GEJ's alignment with Igbo was what finished him.
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

And now herdsmen are finishing APCheat supporters.

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by lazeal: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shayetet13:
Give an Igbo man Power and watch him put the Fulani in their place forever and ever. I think the Igbo presidency should be the final puzzle. If after an Igbo president, Nigeria still remains same, then Nigeria can never work! Let see if it's the Igbo that has the magic wand.
which igbo president? I would rather vote Donald Duke 9r Yemi Osibanjo than an igbo for president. The current crop of igbo leaders have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shayetet13:
I just know within me that with an Igbo presidency, Nigeria will be highly developed

1 Like

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by LZAA: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
imhotep:
And now herdsmen are finishing APCheat supporters.
cc lzaa
mooooooooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by LZAA: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

yet u registered to complain about ndigbo hyping tekno and nyanmiri while claiming to be in enugu grin
cc imhotep
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
LZAA:

yet u registered to complain about ndigbo hyping tekno and nyanmiri while claiming to be in enugu grin
cc imhotep
sense will soon fall upon Onijagidijagan and his sufferstication cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
LZAA:

cc imhotep
I'm in Enugu temporarily not permanently..is there anything wrong with that?
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I just know within me that with an Igbo presidency, Nigeria will be highly developed
Will be developed with cocaine, Biafrans, Prostitution, human trafficking and more substandard products?

Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

I'm in Enugu temporarily not permanently..is there anything wrong with that?
so you can finally testify that Igbo amaka grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Will be developed with cocaine, Biafrans, Prostitution, human trafficking and more substandard products?

Tufiakwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
jomonic:

Igbos travelled far away from home and they became successful in distant lands through legitimate business endeavours. This is not expansionist agenda to me. We have never ganged up to kill non-Igbos on Igbo soil. Killing of a human being is not justified because life is so precious. The word for human being in Igbo language is ‘’madu’’ which means ‘’beauty of life’’. We hold life to be so precious and that is the default mode. If we didn’t Nigeria will not be what it is today. The wrong on us is enough to use all means available to seek vengeance. But that is not the Igbo man. We believe that most of you will one day be cured of your bestiality and become human again through the examples we show. Therefore, your claims lack justification; they are baseless. You guys spring up stuff from the blues without shame. I don’t care anyway.

I trust you are enjoying your Nigeria as it is. I know one day you will all become tired through the experiences the law of karma throws up on you. That will become the impetus to try something new and different because your present course at some point definitly terminates in a cul-de-sac which will lead to an rude awakening from foolishness. It is only a matter of when. Your recovery route will certainly lead to an egalitarian state which is the principle we stand for. Just take a look at your moniker. Does it not speak volumes about an evil propensity. Need I say more

The gospel of irrelevances according to st. Jomonic.
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by LZAA: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
imhotep:
sense will soon fall upon Onijagidijagan and his sufferstication cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by LZAA: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
imhotep:
so you can finally testify that Igbo amaka grin grin
cc lzaa
grin grin igbo wife loading....
Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by LZAA: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=imhotep post=65953146][/quote] meanwhile in goblinland.... grin

Re: Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings by duduzz: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mmuoojukwu:
The arguments of some people are too childish and robotic. It's like their brains have been prewired for inconsequential superiority or inferiority arguments. Think of how to save ur lives and your lands till 2019 not useless comparisons.
Exactly, but rather they here arguing on irrelevant stuffs

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Election Won't Only Be Between Southwest Vs South East / Cross River IPMAN Bans Sale Of Kerosene By Surface Tank / Army Waylay Igboho On His Way To Ibarapa After Fulani Killings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.