Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

CAC General Evangelist Abiara To Remarry At 75 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC General Evangelist Abiara To Remarry At 75 (410 Views)

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / Prophet Samuel Kayode Abiara To Remarry At 75 / Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1)

CAC General Evangelist Abiara To Remarry At 75 by information1: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
Recalled, 2years ago, the death of General Overseer of Christ Apostolic Church, Prophet Samuel Kayode Abiara‘s wife, yesterday prophet abiara declared he is prepared to re-marry.

The cleric made it know to the audience at a send-off service held in his honor as the retired General Evangelist of CAC Worldwide in Bashorun, Ibadan, The Nation reports.

While dishing out the farewell speech as the retired General Evangelist, Prophet Abiara stated :

[b]“It’s a year and a half my beloved wife Christiana Aduke Abiara went to be with the Lord.

“I missed her so much. It was all over the newspapers when the event took place. A lot of people are wondering and asking questions what would I do?

“I told them I am waiting on God, that whatever He tells me I will do. Well, by God’s grace, I will remarry in few days time, and you will be informed.

“I consider it imperative to re-marry because it was stated in the Bible. It was in the Bible that if a man loses his wife or a woman loses her husband, he or she must re-marry, particularly because of the nature of my work.

Also Read: CAC Names New General Evangelist As Abiara Retires

“My children have held a meeting that it was not good for me to be alone in the house as all of them have traveled out and God spoke to me that I must do it and by the grace of God, you will get informed.

“I consider it imperative to re-marry because it was stated in the Bible. It was in the Bible that if a man loses his wife or a woman loses her husband, he or she must re-marry, mainly because of the nature of my work.

“My children have held a meeting that it was not good for me to be alone in the house as all of them have traveled out and God spoke to me that I must do it and by the grace of God, you will get informed soon, ” he disclosed.[/b]

While speaking on his departure, he said contrary to people’s notion means; he doesn’t wanna work in God’s vineyard, he is still an active worker in God’s vineyard, announcing his retirement is to obey the church’s constitution which makes it compulsory for officers to resign after clocking 75.

https://talkgeria.com/cac-general-evangelist-abiara-remarry-75/
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Seun

Re: CAC General Evangelist Abiara To Remarry At 75 by ameri9ja: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
As long as he doesn't marry one pretty young thing, it's ok.
Re: CAC General Evangelist Abiara To Remarry At 75 by Mynd44: 1:42am On Mar 19, 2018

(1)

Popular Gospel Singer, Kennery Set To Hit Church Of Covenant And Miracle, Abeoku / Key Factors To Success As Revealed In "Iwori Gosun" / Pray For Mercy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.