Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Kemi Took Control, From Where My Wife Left It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kemi Took Control, From Where My Wife Left It (625 Views)

Hw Can A Man Have Self Control From Lust Nd Run From Fornication / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Took Control, From Where My Wife Left It by nairawood: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Saadiyat, my wife, informed me after dinner one evening that she invited Kemi over to stay with us for the weekend. Kemi was a friend of hers who lived in Abuja. She owned a jewellery business and travelled in and out of the country a lot.
“She is coming to Lagos for business, I asked her to stay with us for a couple of days instead of shelling out tens of thousands for a hotel. I hope that is fine.”
I nodded. I did not mind and besides, I thought it would do Saadiyat some good to have a friend over. She seemed very excited just talking about the visit and I was sure both ladies would have a good time.
I came home that Friday evening and heard the sounds of girlish giggles even before I opened the door. I smiled to myself as I entered. Saadiyat quickly got up and walked on over to say hello to me while collecting my briefcase.
I gave her a quick kiss and looked behind her to see Kemi, who stood up in greeting too. My breath caught when I saw her. I had never met her before and right now, my eyes was drawn to her very ample cleavage, poking out of a tight blouse she wore.
I cleared my throat as she came to stand before me. “It is nice to meet you,” I said as I took her soft hand in mine. She smiled a gesture which seemed to get my heart racing. Was it just me or did she hold my hand just a second longer before letting go?
The next day, I decided to be a good host and take both ladies out to a fancy restaurant for lunch. Honestly, this was mainly with an ulterior motive. The evening before, I suspected Kemi had an interest in me.
Whenever Saadiyat left the room, maybe to serve dinner or to clear up, Kemi would find an excuse to touch my arm and at one point even complimented my physique. I tried to smile and get my mind out of the gutter but it was hard. So hard that I spent all night fantasising about fucking pretty Kemi.
We arrived at the restaurant and sat in a booth. Both women were facing me as we conversed.
At one point, Saadiyat was asking her how things were with her love life and she replied, “dating is hard, my sister. You are so lucky. You snagged one of the very few sexy, kind and rich men in Nigeria.” Kemi laughed as she said this but turned her eyes towards me, giving me a very meaningful glare.
Like that was not a clear enough message, I felt her foot touch mine underneath the table and she dragged it up to my leg gently, pulling the cuffs of my trousers. I shift uncomfortably, mostly because my dick was starting to strain against my trousers and my thoughts were filled with dirty fantasies of Kemi and me.
All in all, it was a great lunch. We returned home a couple of hours later. Afterwards, I made up an excuse and left the house. It was hard being near Kemi and my wife while entertaining all the dirty ideas and fantasies in my head. I spent all evening with my friends and returned later that night.
Kemi must have gone to bed because the house was still and quiet. I went straight to the bedroom and laid beside my wife. About thirty minutes later, my phone dinged. I picked it to see a message from Kemi. “Meet me in the parlour,” it said.
It took me all of two seconds to decide that there was no way I would give up this chance. With one glance at my sleeping wife, I got up, changed out of my clothes and into my boxers then went to the living room.
Kemi was standing near the
read more at https://nairawood./2018/03/18/kemi-took-control-from-my-wife/

Re: Kemi Took Control, From Where My Wife Left It by ameri9ja: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
U r a big FOOL!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Took Control, From Where My Wife Left It by marvin906(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
I just weak for this post

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What, According To You, Is The Highest Form Of Self Control? / Model Poses Topless In Se.c.y Photos, Revealing Her Breast / 7 Foods Specially Created For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.