Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo (585 Views)

Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT / Have You Been Compared To Someone By Your Partner ? Share Your Experience / Can Cohabitation Be Compared With Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by Ederson(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
The Portugal ace has said that it was while with Manchester United that he started to realise how good he could become..
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo believes "no one will be compared" to him because there are not many who can rival his "talent" or"dedication"..
Ronaldo came through the ranks at Sporting CP before joining Manchester United in 2003, developing into one of the world's best under Alex Ferguson..

He claimed his first Ballon d'Or while at United in 2008, but he has undoubtedly enjoyed the best years of his career in Madrid, creating an incredible legacy at the club..

His long personal duel with Lionel Messi has become a hot topic of debate, particularly since moving to LaLiga, where the Portugal star has won everything there is to win with Los Blancos, while he has also collected four more Ballons d'Or.. Although many insist his Barcelona rival Messi is the more naturally gifted of the pair, few doubt Ronaldo's dedication and work ethic, two elements he believes will help ensure no one is able to be compared to him...

Speaking in a new Nike advert posted on his official Instagram account, Ronaldo said: "
the beginning, I was dreaming to be best player in the world...

"I don't see many people with my talent, dedication, my work, my ethic, my football. No one is going to be compared with me; no one is going to be Cristiano Ronaldo. You're going to be yourself, I'm going to be myself..

"Ronaldo has scored 33 times in 34 outings this season, including 18 in LaLiga, where he has scored 14 in his last eight matches..

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by KendrickAyomide: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
The thing is Ronaldo is so insecure about Messi being called the best by every football legend, Manager and player that he has to praise himself every month.
I'm pretty sure he even in his heart knows that Messi as a player is more talented and complete than him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
The Only Man With Equal Left And Right Feet Strengths
Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by CeeKay17: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
DeadRat:
Not true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by Fmartin(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
empty barrel sounds the most..

Always proud..

1 Like

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by Ederson(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Also he is the only player to score a perfect hat trick In La liga this season... One goal with left foot, one goal with right foot and the last one with his head...
Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by KendrickAyomide: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
DeadRat:
even CaZorla get that ability

Neymar
Pedro
Wesley Sneijder
Francesco Totti
Luka Modric

Adam Lallana

Hernanes. you clearly don't know football

(1) (Reply)

This Monkey Adopted A Stray Puppy / Why Does Women Fart Regular After Birth / Erotic Story!!!emergency Sex Part One: Hiking Injury.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.