Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Chidinma Ekile Open Up On Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile Open Up On Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel (870 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel / Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Open Up On Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel by 3Ebisco: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nigerian singer Chidinma has in recent times been linked with fellow singer Kiss Daniels in the romantic department.

The duo have certainly been seeing a lot of each other which has in turn led to a lot of speculation about the relationship status of the two.

In an interview with the Punch, Speaking on her relationship with Kiss Daniel, she said; “And about Kiss Daniel. I don’t like to speak about my relationship or love life in public. There is nothing to talk about me and Kiss Daniel; people can say anything they want to say. Whether I am in a relationship with him or not, everyone will get to know later. I find it weird that I am always linked to one musician or the other. At times, it takes extra effort for me to convince people that certain reports about me are untrue.”

She did speak about her career and how she broke into the music industry. She said; “It is true that I have not released music for a while. I just felt the need to take a break in order to restructure and to be sure of the kind of music I should put out. I also needed to form a team after leaving Capital Hill Music.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/chidinma-ekile-open-up-on-her.html

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Date Phyno, Igbo Men Are Rude – Nigerian Lady / Tiwa Savage's Nudes Photos Exposed By Teebliz (photos) / Meet The Only Nigerian Invited For Royal Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.