Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,648 members, 7,958,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

#BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House (20225 Views)

BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction / Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates / Bbnaija: Nigerians React To Tobi’s Eviction From The Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by tosyne2much(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2018
The most amusing thing is that some jobless people still use their money to vote

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by aku626(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2018
Lol gullible Nigerians after using your not so hard earned cash to vote them out they won’t you to use it to vote them in lol
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by nero2face: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2018
obailala:
BBn is business for someone somewhere.. sweet business...
and we're patronizing them even when we don't have anything to gain...
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by obailala(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2018
nero2face:
Learn to speak for only yourself bro... I may not gain anything from bbn, you may not gain anything too, but hundreds of thousands of Nigerians gain something from it called 'entertainment', and that explains why they patronise it.

It is not up to you or me to impose what we like on others.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by tayo4ng(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2018
left for me alone nobody will be watching big brother naija, wat did we even stand to gain by watching and voting with our money
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by Culin(f): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
Stupid move
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by nero2face: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
obailala:
Learn to speak for only yourself bro... I may not gain anything from bbn, you may not gain anything too, but hundreds of thousands of Nigerians gain something from it called 'entertainment', and that explains why they patronise it.

It is not up to you or me to impose what we like on others.
u should also speak for ur self ALONE... or are u thousands of Nigerians undecided undecided
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House by obailala(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
nero2face:
u should also speak for ur self ALONE... or are u thousands of Nigerians undecided undecided
Lol... Bro, I can conveniently name up to 100 people I know, real humans whom I know personally who are die hard fans of BBN. I dont need to prove anything to you that hundreds of thousands of Nigerians are glued to BBN; if that wasn't the case, even you wouldnt have been complaining of it with your comment below... grin

nero2face:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) / House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.