Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) (7625 Views)

Ladies Which Number Are You Choosing??? / What Number Are You And Who You Should Marry And How To Avoid / Giveaway Airtime!! Drop Your Digit , Someone Might Credit You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by kushercain: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Angy55:
Sex, Wi-Fi, Alcohol.

I don't believe this... lipsrsealed

The sex part is good wink and true

1 Like

Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by kushercain: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:
Una go soon drop una ATM security digits and passwords

Taking nonsense to make sense is tongue

Nigerians are Punkheads shocked

Why not start the trend yourself add Bvn join sef undecided
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Angy55:
Sex, Wi-Fi, Alcohol.

I don't believe this... lipsrsealed
don't mind the op, i don't drink, i don't womanize bt i am happy...

secondly what if someone has up to 3 different lines?

so how is the person going to choose..
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Vickygirk(f): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
money, sex and WiFi... lol
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Angy55(f): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
kushercain:

The sex part is good wink and true

cheesy cheesy, not good and true
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Angy55(f): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
don't mind the op, i don't drink, i don't womanize bt i am happy...

secondly what if someone has up to 3 different lines?

so how is the person going to choose..

I have three different lines but it was my main line that gave me this result.
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by kushercain: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
Angy55:

cheesy cheesy, not good and true

I know you're kidding at least for the not good part, I know you can't be serious about that. BTW why don't you tell me what the full 11 digits gave you so we can compare smiley
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by kliendiddy: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Wi-Fi Wi-Fi work na Wetin sef
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by fancy4eve(f): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Work,sex nd money

1 Like

Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Angy55(f): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
kushercain:

I know you're kidding at least for the not good part, I know you can't be serious about that. BTW why don't you tell me what the full 11 digits gave you so we can compare smiley
grin grin.. Follow the right route if you want it..

1 Like

Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by aby777(f): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
sleep money work smiley
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by juwonloo(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
love _ money _ music
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by hadjipapiey(m): 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
kushercain:

Why not start the trend yourself add Bvn join sef undecided

Mungu
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by giftedheart1(m): 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
food, work and more work!
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by hadjipapiey(m): 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sirmuel1:

na you be punkhead wink

OK gallashead then
Omo otte tongue
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by kushercain: 12:26am On Mar 20, 2018
Angy55:

grin grin.. Follow the right route if you want it..

I've rang the bell, waiting for your pretty self to reply smiley
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Sirmuel1(m): 6:54am On Mar 20, 2018
hadjipapiey:

OK gallashead then
Omo otte tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2018
Angy55:

I have three different lines but it was my main line that gave me this result.
pls when u say ur main line, what does it mean? because i have mtn, etisalat and glo, i make call with all of them, browse with any of them and on my business card all are there..

so how do i choose the main line now? grin grin
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by AlexCk: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2018
Love, friends, work.

Hmmm,

Not too shabby.
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Angy55(f): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
pls when u say ur main line, what does it mean? because i have mtn, etisalat and glo, i make call with all of them, browse with any of them and on my business card all are there..

so how do i choose the main line now? grin grin

Lol.
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2018
Angy55:

Lol.
funny u @ proverbs 24:21-22
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Angy55(f): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
funny u @ proverbs 24:21-22
Lol. But it's true, They didn't read the instruction in the Bible before voting Him into power
angry angry
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2018
Angy55:

Lol. But it's true, They didn't listen to the instruction in the Bible before voting Him into power
angry angry

na we know better, bt i hope it's nt too late to do the right thing?(voting him out)
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Angy55(f): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
na we know better, bt i hope it's nt too late to do the right thing?(voting him out)

Oh yes!! Though I didn't vote for him in the last election, definetly I won't vote for him 2019.
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Neimar: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2018
550 = money money sex grin
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by phoenix17(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by misshoree(f): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Food,sleep,music
Not bad afterall
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by punisha: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
konkonbilo:
hehehe..see me see wahala ooo,you know me before? Which one cum be addict again?

U feel u can change address without my knowing abi. Pay me my money I carry God dey beg u Konkon.
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by konkonbilo(m): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
punisha:

U feel u can change address without my knowing abi. Pay me my money I carry God dey beg u Konkon.
Pay you money kwa E be like say you don high on codine abi
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Angy55:

Oh yes!! Though I didn't vote for him in the last election, definetly I won't vote for him 2019.
then u have to get ur pvc to vote him out..

i am already mobilizing people to vote him out in my own little way..

15kg of rice +2500 naira.. u can be part of it if u are in Imo, Benue or abj.

1 Like

Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Gracemoimoi(f): 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Sex, music and food
Re: The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) by Angy55(f): 6:02am On Mar 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
then u have to get ur pvc to vote him out..

i am already mobilizing people to vote him out in my own little way..

15kg of rice +2500 naira.. u can be part of it if u are in Imo, Benue or abj.
grin grin Nice move.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Well Endowed Ghanian Girls / Please Pray For Hushpuppi See What Happened To Him In Prison Recently / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Sent His D!ck Photos [Facebook]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.