Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers (21413 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by Viicfuntop(f): 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

So neither Agbani Darego nor Oluchi count in this?
It is the nameless girls in those adverts you remember.

And funny, most girls I have met prefer dark guys.

Please, don't get me wrong o. I am not a light skin hater. But women generally don't even know what good skin is because they are so fixated on light skins.
Me I see skin types, not colour. I know normal, oily and dry skin. I love people that have normal skin and I think people should work towards making their's normal. If you eat good food with a lot of fruits and vegetables and spend most of your day in an air conditioned place, in a year, the difference will show.
Have you paid attention to how those banker guys generally have heallthy looking skins even when they are dark?

Every thing is just cream, cream, cream. Crowd mentality, laziness and ignorance are the problem.

WHy are you sounding rude?
I seriously don’t understand this tone. I don’t know if you are trying to correct me or something. I am a dark lady myself, just for the record. I am tired already of repeating this. Pls read my quotes to ndubueze92. He gets me. It’s fine, everyone to their opinions. Okay.
Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
Viicfuntop:

WHy are you sounding rude?
I seriously don’t understand this tone. I don’t know if you are trying to correct me or something. I am a dark lady myself, just for the record. I am tired already of repeating this. Pls read my quotes to ndubueze92. He gets me. It’s fine, everyone to their opinions. Okay.

Don't be angry. I am too passionate about the subject. Only the first line was for you. And I did not mean to offend. I was just talking about other people in the rest of the post.

Please, no vex, ma.
Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by Viicfuntop(f): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Don't be angry. I am too passionate about the subject. Only the first line was for you. And I did not mean to offend. I was just talking about other people in the rest of the post.

Please, no vex, ma.

grin. It’s fine. Have a good night. It was nice having this “banter” with you. grin
Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:06am On Mar 20, 2018
Viicfuntop:

grin. It’s fine. Have a good night. It was nice having this “banter” with you. grin
You too, sleep tight.
Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by Burgerlomo: 1:39am On Mar 20, 2018
Abeg tell dem cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot New Pics Of Peter From P-square / Rita Dominic At The Screening Of 'The Meeting' In Ibadan / Big Brother Naija-marvis And Efe Having Sex In A Jacuzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.