Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

List Fun And Cool Spots In Ibadan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Fun And Cool Spots In Ibadan (1392 Views)

Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall / TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) / Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Fun And Cool Spots In Ibadan by Ikoremi: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2018
Kindly list fun spots one can visit in Ibadan.
Re: List Fun And Cool Spots In Ibadan by correctguy101(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2018
Iya Awero Bukar.

If you reach Iwo road, ask any tout and thank me later.

We drove with a tout who acted as our guide. He took us to the Bukar and I enjoyed the Amala and ewedu plus efo riro.... The meat was mighty for olodo me said meat 200naira, forgetting I wasn't in Lagos. Naso iya Awero sales girl package enuf meat for daddy o. Maybe she likes me for I dey eye her waist and she noticed. undecided

I bought Amala 100naira and couldn't finish it cos it was much, more than Lagos Amala. The tout ate like it was his first meal in 10days and I think say the guy wan finish my small money only to later have to pay 250naira for his food.

I was like plus all that Amala? undecided

All the same, the tout showed us road well and my guy handed 1k to him, come see happiness as me give am 200naira to return to his tout post.

I enjoyed ibadan Sha. Me that loved bananas bought cheap bananas of 100naira and the bunch was two big bunches. I smile each time I remember my uncle house for ibadan.

Been long daddy even travel sef.....
Re: List Fun And Cool Spots In Ibadan by Ikoremi: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2018
@correctguy101
That is not what I want btw nice one, I may check it out sometime.
Re: List Fun And Cool Spots In Ibadan by Ikoremi: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Suggestions pls.
Re: List Fun And Cool Spots In Ibadan by correctguy101(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2018
Ikoremi:
@correctguy101

That is not what I want btw nice one, I may check it out sometime.

I see, baba, na shorokpo joint you dey find abi?

You don't need to worry, nightlife in ibadan sweet die. Enter any club site for Ife abi na wetin Dem call am then sef, you go see fine specs. They love Lagos boys like they're from jand. Know say you go spend sha o
Re: List Fun And Cool Spots In Ibadan by Ikoremi: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2018
correctguy101:

I see, baba, na shorokpo joint you dey find abi?

You don't need to worry, nightlife in ibadan sweet die. Enter any club site for Ife abi na wetin Dem call am then sef, you go see fine specs. They love Lagos boys like they're from jand. Know say you go spend sha o

I'd prefer where I can go during the day aswel, like a place to hangout alone for sightseeing or with acquaintance/friend(s) e.g park, tourist centre etc
Re: List Fun And Cool Spots In Ibadan by solutionmi: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
1 Agodi zoo & garden 2 Catp. Bowal Tower 3. Bojija market 4. Ojuloge carten Akala express 5. Mapo Hall 6. University of ibadan 7. Eleyele or Asejire dam etc 8. Ist Parliamentary complex in Nig.
Ibadan Oluyole. the peace setters state.

1 Like

Re: List Fun And Cool Spots In Ibadan by solutionmi: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
1 Agodi zoo & garden 2 Catp. Bowal Tower 3. Bojija market 4. Ojuloge carten Akala express 5. Mapo Hall 6. University of ibadan 7. Eleyele or Asejire dam 8. Ist Parliamentary complex in Nig. etc
Re: List Fun And Cool Spots In Ibadan by Ikoremi: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
solutionmi:
1 Agodi zoo & garden 2 Catp. Bowal Tower 3. Bojija market 4. Ojuloge carten Akala express 5. Mapo Hall 6. University of ibadan 7. Eleyele or Asejire dam etc 8. Ist Parliamentary complex in Nig.
Saving this note right away. Much thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get To USA Or UK With 1million? / I Want To Process My Nigerian Passport. / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria IS NOT BETTER Than Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.