Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Would You Treat Your Spouse This Way in public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Treat Your Spouse This Way in public (543 Views)

Is It Normal To Tell Someone's Spouse This? / FOR THE SINGLES: How Ťo Meet Your God-given Spouse This Week / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Treat Your Spouse This Way in public by squino(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2018
So in church yesterday, this couple walked in, they came a bit late and all the seats were filled, the short dark man came in first followed by two pretty kids n a very gorgeous wife, he just scanned for space and immediately he spotted a small space he just went in with one of the kids and left the wife standing, the lady had to start looking for space to sit and he didn't even bother and luckily she got one after standing a while looking so embarrassed and she even covered her face with her hand, it's non of my business but i would have made sure my wife sits first no matter the level of fight we had at home

1 Like

Re: Would You Treat Your Spouse This Way in public by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2018
Seriously? Hahahaha... Some Men Lack Sense Of Standard Morals... Its A Pity
Re: Would You Treat Your Spouse This Way in public by tabtabtab: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2018
I guess that man's principle and conviction is "every man for himself"

But as for me.... I would have let my wife and kids sit first and get comfortable before I start looking for my own seat.
Re: Would You Treat Your Spouse This Way in public by lenghtinny(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2018
Every man for himself angry
I like it.
Re: Would You Treat Your Spouse This Way in public by lenghtinny(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2018
Every man for himself angry
I like it.
Re: Would You Treat Your Spouse This Way in public by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
squino:
So in church yesterday, this couple walked in, they came a bit late and all the seats were filled, the short dark man came in first followed by two pretty kids n a very gorgeous wife, he just scanned for space and immediately he spotted a small space he just went in with one of the kids and left the wife standing, the lady had to start looking for space to sit and he didn't even bother and luckily she got one after standing a while looking so embarrassed and she even covered her face with her hand, it's non of my business but i would have made sure my wife sits first no matter the level of fight we had at home

Maybe they had had an argument back in the house or in the car and the wife has done all the running of her mouth.

Anyway, supposing that is the case, I would just sit at home rather than embarrass my wife outside.

(1) (Reply)

Should Your Sister Confront Your ' Misbehaving' Wife? / How To Speak Your Mind In A Relationship / 8 Surprising Facts About Relationship You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.