Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,357 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) (36447 Views)

Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by rawpadgin(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by Queenserah26(f): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
On a Monday morning... Woow, life is good
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by Jethrolite(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
eezeribe:
He is one good old entrepreneur that struggles for spotlight with entertainers...
He's not struggling with anyone. All these backward mentality you have that will get you nowhere in life.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by winj3: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigerian keep fit = some show off and after pounded yam with Guinness.
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
5079... l hope to see ya'all then!
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by 8stargeneral: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Abeg can somebody tell buhari to hit gym to knw weda him go get sense grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by gidgiddy: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
eezeribe:
He is one good old entrepreneur

Of course, as the Igbo man he is, what did you expect?
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by ICAMETOWIN(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Goodnuel:
So him own office get gym??
Poverty is very stupid....
angry angry
LMAO!
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by Nattybruda(m): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
i beleive i will meet you face to face soon for my TEEP grant. March 22, i cant wait for you to break.
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by TheAlchemist: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
A sporty president is what we need not in words but in deed.
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
Please be fit for tomorrow's exercise. I hope to be shortlisted
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by japhethGold: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
Tony this is good for you. Keep it up. I aspire to surpass you in JESUS NAME.
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by jclassiq(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
All I know is... All those state of the art machines are definitely under utilized.

He is doing push ups when he could be pumping all those presses and flyes.
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by CodeTemplar: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
eezeribe:
He is one good old entrepreneur that struggles for spotlight with entertainers...
Dangote too exercises alot . . .
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by Speedo17(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Great African hope for the youths and up coming entrepreneurs.
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by Opoki(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pity his wife.
Imagine him landing on her after this workout.

No wonder he had the stamina to impregnate her with triplets.

Triplet is never by stamina.
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by mohiozua(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
maberry:

You are the only human I know that have managed to sound Very Intelligent and yet Very Silly at the same time

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
abeg we dey wait for TEF successlistfor 2018 grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Caustics:
angry its not exercise that is keeping this man alive and fit. Its the young nunus that he is gonking
Well I don't know you o but you're right. I've known this man since 2001 when he was MD of Standard Trust Bank. I've met him so many times and I must confess he likes women,not just any woman but quality women with class. He and my former MD àre like 5&6.
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by dinggle: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Are we sure dis man is not preparing to run for president?
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by kapelvej: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
ADRIAN88:

Eezeribe!!! Three market days!! And not a single day added, do you have to delete this comment, or else...
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by Caustics: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Well I don't know you o but you're right. I've known this man since 2001 when he was MD of Standard Trust Bank. I've met him so many times and I must confess he likes women,not just any woman but quality women with class. He and my former MD àre like 5&6.
and they are insulting me for speaking the truth.
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
HomeOfMe:

Can you prove this?
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by 7Oin0bW: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2018
Well
Re: Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) by meobizy(f): 3:11am On Feb 16, 2023
Counting money is also a workout. Ask Bruce Wayne.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN / Femi Otedola Having New Year Lunch At Home In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.