Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,808 members, 7,841,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent (19318 Views)

My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal / Neaat And Extra Clean Chrysler Pt Cruiser Fomical Body Skin 08169446319 / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by dantitiki(m): 2:58am On May 04, 2010
Does anyone remember that there's dami_ptc and ptc_consults as the same person on thiis forum?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by MrKelly: 8:03am On May 04, 2010
Pls Beware Of Ptconsults - Nairalist.com - Lagos Autos
Jobs | Dating | Housing   Autos | Services | For Sale
THIS GUY IS A SCAM WHO GOES AROUND USING this address No, 15 Alhaji Bankole Crescent, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Lagos State and with phone numbers: , ,  to scam people claiming he's a car dealer,  Anyone who transacts with him does so at his/her own Risk.

to be fore-warned is to be fore-harmed.

Email me at  to tell you my experience with him.

Date: Sunday, 18 April, 2010 (2 weeks ago)

Copied from Nairalist. More Details Here: http://www.nairalist.com/lagos/autos/5032
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 8:42am On May 04, 2010
OK. Now it gets more complicated.

Anyone actually experienced this guy? Lets nail him (IF he has actually scammed anyone)
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by dantitiki(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2010
@mr kelly
It's obvious you met with him. He uses a hotel's (suite) reception as his dealing office on that mentioned crescent. He must be well known there.
He owns a dead phone which runs on electricity as it's forever charging and that's why he's hard to be reached. He also claims to use the same phone for his internet connection with his laptop.

@onwan
You negotiated his '09 range rover sport once. Didn't you call him for once?

How come monitor1 isn't involved in this??

Kind regards.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 9:57am On May 04, 2010
@Dantitiki
The number I called was a US number and spoke with him. And at that time he told me it was not in Nigeria yet. Its not my style doing the overseas thing except Im talking to someone like Kunle-A, German, Fhemmmy and a few others. Besides I could source that from someone like yourself locally.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 10:01am On May 04, 2010
@Dantitiki
There is very little Monitor_1 can do. You can ban his username and he registers with another (It becomes a cat and mouse thing) He might actually be online now advertising some other cars with different numbers (200 bucks for a line?)

The real is that we need an actual situation with actual bank account info. and the payee can meet me up at a Police station (I had already passed a hint last night) - then we do the nailing.

Without that, we are simply all posts
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by jacklucas: 10:12am On May 04, 2010
Onwan:

OK. Now it gets more complicated.

Anyone actually experienced this guy? Lets nail him (IF he has actually scammed anyone)

Onwan, knowing that you yourself is another product of a recycled member, nothing is impossible !!!
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 11:00am On May 04, 2010
@Jacklucas
You have a point; I have this name and Chief_D which was impossible to close when "Pastor" would fill my inbox with emails about his "Church" and money making schemes. That was why I abandoned it over a year ago until my current user name had the software problem days back and I continued posting for about 2 days BUT stating that its still me. So that makes it very different.

The thing is that we can help anyone who has been scammed by PT Consult (IF he indeed scammed anyone on nairaland.com) by meeting up at the Police Station with the payment Info.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by d7thcaller: 11:53am On May 04, 2010
I had an encounter with "ptconsults" earlier this year, though he didnt scam me, it was all shoddy with him so I backed out.
I also know that "Dami-ptc, ptconsults, ibfinance, spine ent " are all but one person using multiple names.
I'm still carrying out my little investigations about the guy, but in the meantime everybody cannot be wrong at the same time about this dude.
If you trace the profiles of "Dami-ptc, ptconsults, ibfinance, Spine ent" you will observe that they where always opened after the other has been left unattended to. I searched with his phone numbers and all the names came out.
Lts watch and see how this goes,
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 12:02pm On May 04, 2010
d7Thcaller
We cant just watch user IDs and IP addresses, we should encourage whoever has proof of payment to come out and lets do this guy (IF he has scammed anyone). We also need to be careful not to let the same person or people run us round like idiots.

I know of a popular dealer that told me he had an ML (He placed the picture here on nairaland.com), we closed the deal on phone and I got there with cash and he told me to give him 30 minutes, I left and he called me he later called me that he now has two MLs in stock I should come and make my choice, I got there there was only one dead one and I asked him about the one he put on nairaland.com, he started telling me stories and I left immediately. That is not a scam, thats a fool trying to make the run.

It appears Berger and any car shop with the vehicle you need on ground will be a better deal for anyone than online.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2010
this online detective thing will not take us anywhere. let he who does not believe pt consults is a fraud
happily go and commit his money to him. i'm sure he'll be wiser when he comes back licking his wounds.
then and only then will this online circus end! angry
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by songus: 12:24pm On May 04, 2010
It is sad that so much has been said without an iota of proof. However it is not surprising that a site like this can be easily abused. Those scammed need to provide timely information so that the scammers can be brought to book. Nobody would want to provide details of PT Consults untill they are convinced he is actually crooked! And also like I said last time, if the Scammed person had paid money he must have paid it to a bank account and the owner of such an account can be traced by EFCC quite easily, or the bank personnel who opened the account will have to provide the references on the account, there is a lot that can be done, but he must first be proven guilty.
He may actually be reading these posts thinking there is a witch hunt going on.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 1:02pm On May 04, 2010
@Songus

Exactly my point. No Proof means nothing is going on and at that we cant call him a fraud based on his marketing approach. You work hard for your money and would pay 2M for a car without any physical contact or bank transaction?? Im trying hard to see this BUT I cant.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Emperoh(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2010
I can't believe we are going thru a thing like this all over again.
Nevertheless, i will stand aside till i see who comes up with what we are looking for.

For now, anyone dealing with or have dealt with PTC should come forth. . . . . or the dude himself should come forward
and clear his name. . . . . . lots of nonsense going on on the world wide web.!
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by beecrofty(m): 4:45am On May 05, 2010
Onwan,

I had contact with my friend today, and though the situation seems somewhat unclear, i'll put it up here for your viewing interest.

He said and i Quote "PTC brought him the car, he test drove the car for 2days but he returned the car to him to either get him another one or refund him"

If that helps.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by dantitiki(m): 8:33am On May 05, 2010
"I never said dat ws my place I stayd there for a day and traveled my office is in my house at near c.embassy ajah"

These are th exact texts received on 4 May 2010, 17:02:05 and a duplicate on 4 May 2010, 17:03:04 from
+2347040892271 (same contact used by ptc_consults)

@ptc
C'mon man, ain't you to be defending your integrity here. This means you have been following this thread accordingly. Sending me sms is a waste of time. Use that time and reply these posts please so we know that all is well.

Kind regards.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 9:06am On May 05, 2010
pt consults, where ever your hiding, come out of the shadows and defend whatever is left
of your integrity here. this continuous silence and sending sms will do you no good.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Robotica: 9:23am On May 05, 2010
Ptc or dami ptc, We know you are reading this thread and are fully aware of this allegation. You are innocent until proven guilty, But your silence, hide and seek games are starting to prove you guilty. Further more, you have resorted to sending Mr Ogunnaike a text to try explain yourself to him and be on his good books. Why not come online and defend yourself, defend yourname and integrity.

Lets hear your side of the story, Don't be shy.

Mango tree noh dey grow pass person wey plant am.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 1:52pm On May 05, 2010
@PT Consult
Dont be too proud either, you need to come clear and set things straight. Every business involves hustling, you only need to learn how to wrap things up - this is a good forum where you can lay things the way it is and people tell you what they understand.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Busybody2(f): 3:25pm On May 05, 2010
^^^

Ejiokwu shocked shocked shocked

Na wa oh, na ptconsult be the suspect in this case, yet it is the OP our dear ONWAN has called  SILLY/IDIOT/FREAK/POSTING TRASH/MISFIT/A.S.S.WIPE/PHONEY HATER undecided

Me wonder why this one dey mollycuddle ptconsult and is demanding everyone lay a red carpet for him and hold his hands . . . Wonder if he is an accessory to the alleged crime undecided
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 5:34pm On May 05, 2010
I cant call him a suspect or be a party to calling him that because no one has come to say he paid to him and this is the proof of payment. Something else; we can call him anything we want, it doesnt change who he is on the streets AND can be online with another ID right now.

Its only easier to ask him to come out and say what it is he has to say to set the record straight.

The OP on the other end, without proof is nobody as far as I am concerned because he might be a competition in business because he mentioned instances he refused to provide explanations or proof. Thats very empty because same way someone tried ruining a known dealer's ID here.

These are my views and strictly mine.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 05, 2010
The guiding principle for buyers should be  "CAVEAT EMPTOR" or "BUYERS BEWARE".

Once people provide concrete evidence of fraud, matters can be escalated to the next level with possible law enforcement involvement. In the maintime, what we have are speculations without proof.

Monitor_1
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by violent(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2010
@ Owan and others:

If i can recall quite vividly, Freshmoney and I took on this Pt consult's case some months ago when he {Freshmoney} observed that the dude seem to be selling his cars minutes after they are advertised on the site to some faceless "non nairalander" and of course, you and i know things don't always work like that in the autos market.

It was however for the sake of peace that we decided to give the thread a rest, however, to my utmost dismay, i found out on the thread below how a member of the forum was screaming blood over a deal that went sour.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-419077.128.html

I felt it is therefore necessary for the sake of the integrity of this thread that we don't sweep such issues under the carpet.

Let's fish out Pt consults
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 7:32pm On May 05, 2010
@Violent
My apologies for the misunderstanding.

The fact is that IF anyone has proof of payment and fraud; like I said I can help by having the police involved immediately and we can use the account details (Including referee parties) to trace the individual who has comitted the fraud BUT in a case where we do not have anyone coming to say this is the payment proof, we cannot do anything - and I will not call that person a suspect or a fraud.

I know there will be cases where even our "credible" dealers advertise a car which is not directly theirs and post it online with pictures; meanwhile the original owner is driving that same vehicle with a big "BUY ME" sign on it. When you now schedule a meeting with the dealer and get there and it happens that the owner cant make that appointment OR the owner just sold it that morning - what would you do to your advert/thread ?, what would you say about that dealer?

There are instances, BUT my problem with the guy is that he is either too proud to disregard all of our calls OR he is too timid and cowardly taking the quit card.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by beecrofty(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2010
OK, the twist now is PTC has decided not to pick his calls neither is he calling back. This is the Bank details used in the transaction for the 2005 Honda Accord with Navigation.

Awokoya Bukola C
Intercontinental bank.

I hope this helps. Abeg no let my padi money go o
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 8:58pm On May 05, 2010
@Beecrofty
Thanks for the details;

1. Who is Awokoya Bukola C.?
2. How much was paid into that account in total?
3. IF payment was made in parts, how much for each payment?
4. When was/were these payments made?
5. Was the vehicle delivered?

I need these details so we can decide on how to move immediately
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by dominique(f): 10:11pm On May 05, 2010
jeez, i wonder how this will end.
this ptc fellow should do everybody including himself a favour a n come out and clear the air.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by freshmoney(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2010
The thief will be sober. We are even gathering his pictures. This way, he will get caught easily
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by beecrofty(m): 1:15am On May 06, 2010
1. Who is Awokoya Bukola C.?     I don't know o! It was the account he gave me to pay into

2. How much was paid into that account in total?  1.580M

3. IF payment was made in parts, how much for each payment? 1.080M, 500K

4. When was/were these payments made?   24/03/2010, 16/04/2010

5. Was the vehicle delivered? on the right sense,    NO!
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by ib612(m): 3:05am On May 06, 2010
There is something to work with now; i mean the informations provided by Beecrofty.

It appears to me that this PTCCONSULT will not respond to any of these allegations. It's best for him to do something fast and repair the damage he had caused so many dealers on this forum.

Haba, this money aren't taken you any further than you are. It's just not worth it that you should disgrace yourself because of a few millions. If you have a problem with delivery timing, that is understandable and you could explain the problem instead of hiding
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by jameez: 3:49am On May 06, 2010
I also think this guy Privatei should be checked, i observed he only makes comment on Ptconsults' post only and when i cried out about  2M for 07 accord deal, he took it up on me and even said i  was into cyberfraud
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by violent(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2010
it seems Pt consult has chosen not to give a damn about this whole thing, he's probably getting more confident that he can hide behind the faceless web!

I'd suggest that Beecrofty upload the image of the copies of the teller payment receipt if possible, to confirm a genuine accusation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Toyota 4Runner 1998 ₦ 550,000 Negotiable / »»» Sold!! Toks Hyundai Tucson 05 @ N2.1M Non Ngotiable ««« / Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.