Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent (19314 Views)

My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal / Neaat And Extra Clean Chrysler Pt Cruiser Fomical Body Skin 08169446319 / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 9:08am On May 06, 2010
beecrofty:

1. Who is Awokoya Bukola C.?     I don't know o! It was the account he gave me to pay into

2. How much was paid into that account in total?  1.580M

3. IF payment was made in parts, how much for each payment? 1.080M, 500K

4. When was/were these payments made?   24/03/2010, 16/04/2010

5. Was the vehicle delivered? on the right sense,    NO!

@Beecrofty
Kindly explain the meaning of Number 5. when you say "on the right sense", please explain what happened
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2010
i think we should make this thread a sticky on nl autos if for nothing but to raise members' awareness that fraudulent dealers do exist on nairaland. that way people will be careful before comitting money to just anybody who advertises a car here.

frauds like pt consults should not be allowed to soil the image of good dealers with conscience here.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 10:54am On May 06, 2010
I wonder where Bafams is;

I just got a call from German007, he said he knew about the transaction from day 1 and he kept warning Bafams about the transaction, and told me he warned Bafams that it was not possible to get that vehicle for the amount that PTC Consult was offering;

1. The Honda in question was a vehicle on eBay for auction (PTC Consult sent the link to Bafams and Bafams shared the link with German007)

2. Bafams asked German007 to help him do a VIN check on this particular Honda, which German007 did and confirmed the Vehicle was ok for Bafams to buy BUT still expressed to him that something was wrong somewhere with the offering and the deal.

3. German007 made it clear that even when our brother Bafams had made complete payment to PTC Consult, the Vehicle was still actively advertised on eBay and was still being bidded for.

This is a very terrible lesson; people should learn of the few known dealers here that one can do the overseas thing with; German007 (who will update all transactions online and would even offer a free VIN check, even when you refuse to buy from him), Kunle-A (who will make you understand all the technicals in the vehicle and VIN before telling you to buy or not), Inspired (will actually breakdown everything you need to know about the vehicle from the onset and will update people on the transaction - like that oil man's Highlander cheesy), Fhemmmy (who will even throw in a free laptop cheesy) and a few others.

Seriously, its a general BUYERS BEWARE.

Beecrofty and/or Bafams should clarify the claims and let us move quickly at this kind of situation before worse things happen out here.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2010
Onwan:

This is a very terrible lesson; people should learn of the few known dealers here that one can do the overseas thing with; German007 (who will update all transactions online and would even offer a free VIN check, even when you refuse to buy from him), Kunle-A (who will make you understand all the technicals in the vehicle and VIN before telling you to buy or not), Inspired (will actually breakdown everything you need to know about the vehicle from the onset and will update people on the transaction - like that oil man's Highlander cheesy), Fhemmmy (who will even throw in a free laptop cheesy) and a few others.

Seriously, its a general BUYERS BEWARE.

onwan,
the 'oil man' finally took delivery of his highlander yesterday afternoon:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-409061.99999.html#bot

like for like. what was on the internet translated into 4 lovely wheels physically on the
ground live in wafi from parcoima carlifornia! smiley

thank almighty he didn't deal with the likes of pt consults, else he'd be biting his fingers
right now and running after shadows! grin
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 11:49am On May 06, 2010
George_D:

onwan,
the 'oil man' finally took delivery of his highlander yesterday afternoon:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-409061.99999.html#bot

like for like. what was on the internet translated into 4 lovely wheels physically on the
ground live in wafi from parcoima carlifornia!  smiley

thank almighty he didn't deal with the likes of pt consults, else he'd be biting his fingers
right now and running after shadows!  grin

See you dey boast like say na brand new moto you buy, no be old woman use am for Carlifornia? cheesy  cheesy

Congrats Bre! make sure you have your brake pedal checked  cheesy
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2010
onwan,
no probs, bros. i'm just trying to show that despite pt consult's fraudulent ways, there are still dealers in nairaland you can commit money to and go to sleep knowing all is well. i really didn't mean to gloat. smiley
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 12:01pm On May 06, 2010
@George_D
You're alright Bre.

Its really crazy, working hard for millions and wasting it away like that. I really am impressed with some of our dealers here (Inspired inclusive) - they bill BUT deliver, thats business.

Im willing to help get this thing on with PTC as long as Beecrofty and Bafams can clarify and we all meet at the Police Station.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2010
onwan,
i think we should all join hands in weeding out all the fraudulent dealers on nairaland. pt consults is who we're talking about today but i'm not under any illusion that there are not many more.

before they make this site a place where people come and get duped, we should show them the door!
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Fhemmmy: 2:56pm On May 06, 2010
Hello All,

I have tried so hard to stay mute on this case here and not say a word, but my fingers are so itchy and my mind is so pumping that i just have to add my own 2 cents.
It is so sad and hard to blv that a "dealer" could just take someone's money and grown wings and refuse to:
Answer his calls
Respond to accusations.
Appear anyone to even say anything.
Dealers like that made the work of others cut out for them.

A swindler needs to always be cautious of one thing, "A name is better than gold" when you build a good client base, you will not have to worry about anything, those clients will bring their friends and you will be selling and be good.

Also, the buyers needs to ask questions:
A man advertised a 2007 ride online at such a funny price, and yet you all of a sudden assume all is well and that you have found a ride, i remember the gentleman asking us for a price and we gave him a price, however, Uncle Ptconsult was so mouth watering that he decided to go with it, there are so cost that no matter how cheap the ride is, you can not beat them, and not negotiable, such as shipping, CTN, transport the ride to the port, bank charges, courier of document, clearing of the car and even if the dealer was not making any money at all, at least he wont lose like thousands of $$.

I think Mr. Pt consult just promised what was too much for him and he got caught in his race against time and credible dealers such as Inspired, Kunle, German, Bizbook, Viper, Fhemmmy and host of others, in his bid to wanna compete in prices with such dude, he never paid attention to the price on E-bay, cos i researched the VIN of his car and realized that they were all listed on ebay, but he was using the current bidding price for his calculations, and ofcourse, most dealers on eBay has a reserved prices and till that is met, they will not sell the car, so a bad mistake on his part, and that is why and where it is important for new dealers to take time to study the business and not just jump into it cos you see some names making money and all that.

However, with all these being said, i hope and wish that uncle Ptconsult would do the honorable thing and just either refund the money, or get the said car and just count his loss, apologize and move on with his business, else, then, he must have committed a calculated fraud.

I think this should educate buyers that cheaper not necessarily means a deal, most dealers are in this business to make money and not to be a philanthropist.

So Uncle Ptconsult, please do the right thing and take care of this mess, before it is too late. . . . . . Cos of this kinda nonsense, Fhemmmy Motos will now start to post all delivered cars, dated to the last 5 cars, even those that are not sold to Nairalanders, as a matter of fact most of our cars are sold to friends of Nairalanders and their contacts would be released onces we have the permission of the buyers.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by german007(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2010
As a detailed follow up to what Fhemmy has said. Il add my own three cents.

I'v also refrained from commenting on this thread, but the urge is too much to resist as I was initially directly involved in Bafams quest for a 2007 Honda Accord and a 2000 Avalon.

A few months ago, Bafams requested a telephone quote from me for a 2007 Accord. I gave him a price of 2.6m to his door. He then contacted me a few weeks letter and said, and I quote "I know you are a trustworthy dealer on this forum, I need to ask your advice about a guy called PTConsults. I said to him " Sir, I have no negative or positive thing to say about PTC" as I know nothing about him,  the onus lies on you to decide to do business with him or not."

[b]
Bafams replied and I quote "Ptc has offered me a 2007 accord for 2m, what do you think? Also can I send you the VIN to do a check for me?."

I replied to him and I quote " Did I hear 2m for a 2007 Accord?, That is impossible sir, even the buying and shipping cost for a clean 07 Accord surpasses 2m,  Again Sir, The onus lies on you."

“I ran the VIN report, Report was clean,  and car was still advertised with the dealer at a price of  about $13,000, Thats when I knew something wasn’t right. I reserved my opinion as I did’nt want to be seen as falsely slandering a fellow dealer or knocking his hustle. I still advised Bafam’s that the onus lies on him”.

This case should serve as a deterrent to other potential customers and members of this forum.  We dealers are all genuine,  honest business professionals and ensure we have service delivery as our main ethos’s,   Whilst it is nice to get a good deal,  Don’t ask for the impossible.

I’m sorry for what Bafams is going through here,  But he has the Majority of blame in all of this.  Whilst I understand it important to protect privacy,  I feel it’s necessary to post the below email of a  request from Bafams to me for a 2000/2001 Avalon

READ FROM THE BOTTOM.
[/b]

To: gb***** (gb****@yahoo.com
Sent:  February 27, 2010 5:28:49 PM

Sir, No deal, Im afraid,  Il never carry out a deal that will obstruct my service delivery promise or compromise quality.
Feel free to email me if you have any questions

Sent: 27 February 2010 15:14:12
To: Okhai *** (aokhai@hotmail.com)
Oloye, are u sayin no deal on the 2000 avalon?anywa don't 4get we still av a deal on the fx35 2005 which I myself wants to buy,I av 2.1M now but am waiting to finish a deal which will fetch me more money to get me this car.
But if there is anytin u can do 4 me let me kno.
thx

Sent: Thu, February 25, 2010 5:28:49 PM
Subject: RE: 2006 Infiniti fx35,  Price to you,  3.5m

Hello Sir.

Thanks for your email. Whilst I appreciate you intent to patronise us, What you are asking of me is virtually impossible. It's like asking a phone credit seller to give you a 500 naira mtn voucher for 300 naira. Not even 1.35 can get a clean, average mileage avalon.

My strong advice to you is ask all the other dealers on NL, and go car browsing at dealerships and Berger in Apapa.

My final price is 1.37 million.

Feel free to let me know if you wish to proceed sir.

Thanks

Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 00:25:08 -0800
To: aokhai@hotmail.com

Baba,this person cant pay 1.3M,just come down to 1.1M i will try n convince him to buy.I just want us to make a deal atleast to start wit sometin.

--- On Thu, 2/25/10, Okhai Ajakaiye <aokhai@hotmail.com> wrote:

To: gb***** (gb****@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2010, 3:13 AM
My Chairman, I dey oh. Business is good oh,  real busy.

Haba, Not even Toks 2000 Toyota Camry model can go for 1m.  Get your friend to do his research and go car browsing for a 2000 Avalon in Lagos, The cheapest on ground in Lagos is 1.65.

I am quite confident of the prices I offer as being on of the most competitive, Which explains why I have a growing and trusted customer base. If he finds one cheaper than my price, Then that's splendid for him. Maybe it wasnt meant to be my deal, Some come, Some go. In all, We give thanks to Baba God.

The cheapest I can get a Clean 2000 Avalon to his door is 1.37 million.

Thanks my Chairman.

Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 23:59:48 -0800
To: aokhai@hotmail.com
AJ BABA,hw u dey n business?anywa firstly,somebody needs that toyota avalon 2000 model and said he can only pay 1 Million.
if possible let me know n hw can we send the money.just lets do this coz we av a lot to syill do together.
thx

PLEASE NOTE  *** BAFAMS EMAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN EDITED TO PROTECT HIS PRIVACY AS I ENSURE I ADHERE TO DATA PROTECTION.

The above email clearly tells a lot about Bafams himself and is very self explanatory and analytical.

PTconsults  is still innocent until proven guilty,  What he needs to be aware of is that the continued silence and hiding compounds this allegation even further  and leans him towards the guilty edge of this case.

Come forth and state your case, Even murders, despoiler and serial killers are still given a chance to state their case.  You still have a chance to save your name, “if you have any explanation”

Best Regards.

cool   cool
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by songus: 5:11pm On May 06, 2010
I am surprised PT consult has not replied any of the accusation so I am adding my tenpence. I had a negotiation with him to buy me a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder, which he offered to do for 2.8M. I negotiated with him down to 2.4M and expected him to call back telling me it was not possible at the price. Instead he asked me to make my down payment which immediately got me suspicious. I then researched all his previous threads and found numerous questions concerning his integrity, so I backed out of the deal.
Now I am creating My own list of genuine Car dealers from Nairaland and forsakeing all else.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by eros(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2010
This is becoming very revealing and interesting. Can we just get to the part where this PTC guy is caught and brought to book.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 7:30pm On May 06, 2010
@Eros
In as much as we are trying to get things sorted out, we still need a clear proof or a complete transaction to confirm IF he is a fraud or not. Beecrofty provided some details on behalf of Bafams, the last detail he sent did not make any complete pointer, even the police needs something they can use.

This all will easily mean his attitude and business approach being immature or unethical BUT not enough to call him a fraud. Thats what we are begging anyone who claims he has been duped to come up with the details and state it clearly here; tomorrow is Friday, we can all meet at a police station with jurisdiction over the transaction area (Pointing to Ajah) and we can take it up from there.

My 50 cents cheesy
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by showbobo(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2010
Please house,Lets do all what we can and make sure this guy is brought to book. . . . .

Does anyone have his residential address??
And from the account details he gave out,it seems the owner of the account is a lady. . .
Also,maybe we can have someone at Intercontinetal bank help us look into this or what do you people think??
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Shock(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2010
You guys are funny, so how exactly do you intend to catch someone you ve never even seen before.

that's the beauty of an anonymous forum, Ptconsult can even be Onwan or Seun for all i care!
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 9:00pm On May 06, 2010
Or you cheesy
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by beecrofty(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2010
Shock:

You guys are funny, so how exactly do you intend to catch someone you ve never even seen before.

that's the beauty of an anonymous forum, Ptconsult can even be Onwan or Seun for all i care!
Onwan:

Or you cheesy

Or Me!
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 10:43pm On May 06, 2010
beecrofty:

1. Who is Awokoya Bukola C.?     I don't know o! It was the account he gave me to pay into

2. How much was paid into that account in total?  1.580M

3. IF payment was made in parts, how much for each payment? 1.080M, 500K

4. When was/were these payments made?   24/03/2010, 16/04/2010

5. Was the vehicle delivered? on the right sense,    NO!

Beecrofty, kindly explain your answer to Question 5.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Shock(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2010
Onwan:

Beecrofty, kindly explain your answer to Question 5.

Yer, i agree, the answer is quite unclear
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by BizBooks(m): 11:45pm On May 06, 2010
@ Onwan,

In an earlier post, Beecrofty wrote:

He said and i Quote "PTC brought him the car, he test drove the car for 2days but he returned the car to him to either get him another one or refund him"

This may be what he was referring to in question 5. But it will be better if Beecrofty clarify the answer himself.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 12:21am On May 07, 2010
Its begining to look like I owe Mr. PTC Consult an apology.

Since when do they order for a car, the car gets to you, you check the VIN and other details and it matches AND after 2 days, you return the car? or ask for refund? And how come its looking like Bafams and Beecrofty are the same? Or is Bafams so Beecrofty that he is letting Beecrofty have the original bank details for payments, dates of payments, etc ?

I dont do very well with a story that I cant place a handle on.

You accept a car and the car gets to you and you suddenly dont like it anymore and now you decide to ruin the dealer's name?

So IF George_D finds out that Inspired didnt include floor mats in his new Highlander, he starts posting trash about Inspired?, OR I buy Fhemmmy's Navigator and the laptop he throws in is Vista instead of Windows 7, I call him a fraudster?

Maybe its just me BUT Im begining to reverse my pointer now and Im looking for who to call a fraud and its looking like Bafams - I stand to be corrected though
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by jameez: 12:29am On May 07, 2010
Onwan:

You shouldn't say that for now, let's see what Mr Beecrofty will be able to get from his friend!!! I really want to see where this ends!

But to me, it seems like Mr Beecrofty's friend was trying to cover Ptconsults at first., maybe a scan copy of the teller would do better
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 12:30am On May 07, 2010

Since when do they order for a car, the car gets to you, you check the VIN and other details and it matches AND after 2 days, you return the car? or ask for refund? And how come its looking like Bafams and Beecrofty are the same? Or is Bafams so Beecrofty that he is letting Beecrofty have the original bank details for payments, dates of payments, and all the details and now would rather speak or post through Beecrofty?

I dont do very well with a story that I cant place a handle on.

You pick a car online - you even have another dealer give you a free VIN check and the same car gets to you and you suddenly dont like it anymore and now you decide to ruin the dealer's name? or ask for a refund?

So IF George_D finds out that Inspired didnt include floor mats in his new Highlander, he starts posting trash about Inspired?, OR I buy Fhemmmy's Navigator and the laptop he throws in is Vista instead of Windows 7, I call him a fraudster?

Maybe its just me BUT Im begining to reverse my pointer now and Im looking for who to call a fraud and its looking like Bafams - I stand to be corrected though
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by jameez: 12:45am On May 07, 2010
I[b] don't think it makes any sense if Bafams has decided to be silent on this!!! but where is Ptconsults to defend himself[/b]

Name: bafams
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: December 14, 2009, 01:42 AM
Last Active: Yesterday at 10:11:10 PM

We can all see he was on this site some few hrs ago,
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by gestapo(f): 12:51am On May 07, 2010
Onwan, you wont do well as a lawyer, there are 2 different people involved with PTConsult, RAWE45 and BAFAMS,

RAWE45 is Beecroftys friend, and the car in question was a 2005 honda accord hybrid ( received and the returned, now no car, no refund )

BAFAMS is another case of an offshore worker who wanted 2007 Honda Accord ( didnt see a spare tire not to talk of a car )

Your interest and maneuvering on this subject is making me to think twice about your credibility, knowing what you did with your other name Chief D.

Cheers

G.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 1:03am On May 07, 2010
gestapo:

Onwan, you wont do well as a lawyer, there are 2 different people involved with PTConsult, RAWE45 and BAFAMS,

RAWE45 is Beecroftys friend, and the car in question was a 2005 honda accord hybrid ( received and the returned, now no car, no refund )

BAFAMS is another case of an offshore worker who wanted 2007 Honda Accord ( didnt see a spare tire not to talk of a car )

Your interest and maneuvering on this subject is making me to think twice about your credibility, knowing what you did with your other name Chief D.

Cheers

G.

@Gestapo
First of all Im not thinking about a different line of profession so you might want to count that lawyer thing out; The Hondas is the confusing factor for me, making me think they are the same people. Secondly no one is coming with any info we can use - even the Bafams or Rawe45 is ignoring the whole thing - making it all worse.

For me, without proof or any of them coming forward, I cant call PTC Consult a fraud. And what is this about my username Chief_D, did I dupe anyone with it or what exactlt are you insinuating? Violent started this thread with a new username Police001 for his own reasons.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 1:16am On May 07, 2010
Another thing;

Its strange that people will spend so much money on these cars and not involve the Police immediately they notice any such foul-play. Im wondering why its on this forum that any of them will be told to involve the Police.

Thats why I dont beleive the originality of any of the claims - especially when Beecrofty had been online and refused to address the issue of the car delivery.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by ib612(m): 3:36am On May 07, 2010
@Onwan:

I'll suggest you forget about this matter for now.

The people directly concerned are not saying anything for now. If they feel they are wronged let them make their complaint.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by showbobo(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2010
I wonder why everyone(ptconsult,rawe45,bafams) is mum on this matter. . .There are many questions to be answered folks or should we take all these as a play on our intelligence?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by chelseabmw(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2010
i knew this guy was a scam
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by chelseabmw(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2010
Rubbish
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by chelseabmw(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2010
the three of u ptconsult,rawe45,bafams are all USELESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Toyota 4Runner 1998 ₦ 550,000 Negotiable / »»» Sold!! Toks Hyundai Tucson 05 @ N2.1M Non Ngotiable ««« / Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.