Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,684 members, 7,840,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent (19315 Views)

My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal / Neaat And Extra Clean Chrysler Pt Cruiser Fomical Body Skin 08169446319 / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Onwan: 10:41pm On May 08, 2010
Anyways, my concern is Rawe45 and PTC, hoping they get things sorted out. I guess I can leave it at that.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by rawe45: 12:26am On May 09, 2010
All i asked for was assistance from fellow NLs, But it seems some people are only trying to find a cause for the thread to be ignored, Onwan, if you really want to take it up for me like you said, I'd appreciate it,

And think with the account details, something can be done or what do you say?,
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by gestapo(f): 1:03am On May 09, 2010
rawe45:

All i asked for was assistance from fellow NLs, But it seems some people are only trying to find a cause for the thread to be ignored, Onwan, if you really want to take it up for me like you said, I'd appreciate it,

Rawe, if you think Onwan wants to assist you, wake up !!!, PTconsult has scammed you and onwan is busy still looking for proves.

Post the transaction details of the accounts you paid into here

name of bank

account number

account name

date of payment

teller number if possible

Im willing to assist you
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by showbobo(m): 1:34am On May 09, 2010
rawe45:

I actually did a little PI thing and i discovered something huge that WILL work if we follow up. . . You can buzz me on YIM so i'll brief you.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by rawe45: 1:42am On May 09, 2010
@Gestapo, i don't know why your post was deleted but i somehow managed to get it,

Rawe, if you think Onwan wants to assist you, wake up !!!, PTconsult has scammed you and onwan is busy still looking for proves.

name of bank== Intercontinental bank

account number== 0105110000428322

account name== Awokoya Bukola C

date of payment== 24/03/2010, 16/04/2010

teller number if possible== 0040682, 22840110

Im willing to assist you

Thanks
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by rawe45: 1:43am On May 09, 2010
showbobo:

I actually did a little PI thing and i discovered something huge that WILL work if we follow up. . . You can buzz me on YIM so i'll brief you.

I just did! are you there?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by rawe45: 1:45am On May 09, 2010

name of bank== Intercontinental bank

account number== 0105110000428322

account name== Awokoya Bukola C

date of payment== 24/03/2010, 16/04/2010

teller number if possible== 0040682, 22840110

Im willing to assist you
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by rawe45: 1:48am On May 09, 2010
Gestapo,your post was deleted and also my response to it, do you mind hitting me up  at rawe42@gmail.com for the details?

Thanks
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by rawe45: 2:03am On May 09, 2010
@ Showbobo,

I emailed you, I buzzed you several times and you neither replied my email nor buzz back, are you playing games with me?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by jameez: 2:28am On May 09, 2010
FREDIKO might also be same person as ptconsults,
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by freshmoney(m): 4:31am On May 09, 2010
[b]@Gestapo: Kudos to you. You are a brave man in a woman's skin.

Its becoming very hard to believe people here.

Some people defraud people, while possibly, the same set of people pretend to be reformers; of which they are definitely not, seemingly the are part of the gangdom,correct me if I am wrong.

Having scrutinized various posts here, I am self-convinced that some people we tag 'reliable' here are just green snakes under the green grass.

Gestapo, seun and the admin should appoint you honestly. Gestapo, your calls with that Agariauto woman is a living proof for anyone that 'AGARIAUTO' could be another thorn in the flesh. Madam, people like you are needed on this forum, please keep it up.

@Onwan: Have you taken the rawe45 case up already? You told the poor man that you would help him out, yet you are still having your arm crossed. Bra, I think its high time, you let us know the stuff you are made of, thanks.

Secondly,regarding your support for Agari, should another unsuspecting victim gets screwed, wouldnt people criticise you for being a pro-Agariauto? I am not saying Agari is fraudulent , but from the point my Madam-Gestapo just passed through, it makes any unbeliever swallow that the agari guy could be a scammer. Moreover, your supports for these guys , perhaps inadvertently, got me thinking may be you are part of their syndicates, but NO! , definitely not, Onwan cannot be part of this God-forsaken people, or are you? We need some explanations here, many thanks.

Gestapo: Kudos again Madam,infact, nobody can get your husband screwed, unless your husband doesnt inform you before hand grin

@People: Peeps,rawe45 please pick up the phone and call the number Gestapo wrote out for you guys, please let us see where this thing ends. Let the culprit be apprehended. Let his behind-keyboard wife/secretary be caught.

Moreover, for the time being, let no one deal with Agariauto! Even I am not in any support with this pre-order thing,please!!

Like Onwan said, go to Berger and pick your choice. However, Onwan wouldnt be negotiating for cars price here if he knew Berger is everybody's choice. sad [/b]
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by freshmoney(m): 4:33am On May 09, 2010
Rawe45: Sorry bra, you cant sleep. Next time , please be wise, any deal that is tempting,give it a second thought, please! I pray these evil-doers will be caught. Sorry bra sad sad sad
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by AGARIautos: 5:10am On May 09, 2010
@SIENA,
TRIED THE YIM STUFF BUT COULDN'T GET THE LOGO AS EXPLAINED MAYBE YOU COULD SEND ME YOUR EMAIL SO WE COULD TALK, THANKS FOR BEEN VERY SUPPORTIVE AND UNDERSTANDING.

WE HAVE NOTIFIED THE MODERATOR AND WOULD LIKE HIM TO TRACE THE IP, LOCATION AND IF POSSIBLE CONTACT NIGERIA EMBASSY TO CHECK ME OUT AFTER THE IP AND LOCATION TRACE.

THE BEST THING TO DO NOW IS TO ALLOW THE MODERATOR RESOLVE THIS CASE AS HE HAS BEEN INFORMED. WE SHOULD ALL EXERCISE PATIENCE FOR HIM TO CARRY OUT INVESTIGATIONS AND PRONOUCE THE JUDGEMENT AFTERWARDS, ONLY THEN SHALL WE KNOW IF AGARIautos IS PT CONSULT REINCARNATE OR FALSE.

THANKS TO ALL FOR BEING SUPPORTIVE IN THIS OUR TRYING PERIOD, WE SURE KNOW THAT WE SHALL EMERGE STRONGER, BETTER, AND TRUSTED AND ABOVE ALL MORE POPULAR.

BEST REGARDS.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Benniewank(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2010
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! See people making enemies here cos of one guy called PTC. Is it really worth it? Too much talk has gone by giving rise to unnecessary insults and insinuations. The lead is there for anyone who can to follow. Those who can should please follow it and stop all these bickering.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by freshmoney(m): 7:44am On May 09, 2010
Benniewank:

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! See people making enemies here cos of one guy called PTC. Is it really worth it? Too much talk has gone by giving rise to unnecessary insults and insinuations. The lead is there for anyone who can to follow. Those who can should please follow it and stop all these bickering.

Benniewank, you would like to tell us that you wouldnt give a nudge if you or one of your relatives got screwed for just 100k let alone 1.580mil?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by rawe45: 10:33pm On May 12, 2010
Na Wah o!

NL crashed for 20hrs , Thank God its back again

Enemies at work!
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Igwe9(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2010
rawe45:

Na Wah o!

Enemies at work!

hehehe, you cant be wrong about it, maybe your enemy is trying hard to conceal the obvious, but hey, in case he's forgotten, remind him that you still got the paper work with you.
damn it!
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by rawe45: 11:28pm On May 12, 2010
Igwe.:

hehehe, you cant be wrong about it, maybe your enemy is trying hard to conceal the obvious, but hey, in case he's forgotten, remind him that you still got the paper work with you.
damn it!

That's sure! The guy is just full of lies!
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by freshmoney(m): 6:43am On May 13, 2010
I guess that slowpoke called ptconsult paid some hacker to bombard this site, hence its not fuctioning for 20hrs. Anyway, they are not going to do that again. Let me remind you prisoner, we are back again, we will never relax on this!!!
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2010
hmmmm! for a moment i thought seun was having '$.$.$.$.$' issues with his server landlord! grin
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by bookface: 10:48am On May 13, 2010
freshmoney:

I guess that slowpoke called ptconsult paid some hacker to bombard this site, hence its not fuctioning for 20hrs. Anyway, they are not going to do that again. Let me remind you prisoner, we are back again, we will never relax on this!!!

yep yep
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by eros(m): 11:02am On May 13, 2010
rawe45:

Na Wah o!

Enemies at work!

George_D:

hmmmm! for a moment i thought seun was having '$.$.$.$.$' issues with his server landlord! grin

What more can i say guys, its good to be back on Nairaland again. I couldn't imagine what went wrong that made it impossible for me to access the site all through yesterday. It was really disheartening, but thank GOD nairaland is back for good.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by shychild: 11:06am On May 13, 2010
did u guys notice that the pictures of frediko posted by gestapo are no longer there.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by tigerpaws(f): 3:20pm On May 13, 2010
Nicknames:  Frediko / PT Consult
Scammer's Tel numbers are  07040892271, 07036678911
Email Add:  fredoyeks@yahoo.com, ptcconsults@yahoo.com

gestapo,

You can pls re-post the pictures?

Moderator,

Can you please make this topic sticky?

I still cant understand why people pay money into someone's account over the internet,   undecided  Pay cash and collect item on the spot thats my policy
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On May 13, 2010
tigerpaws:

Nicknames:  Frediko / PT Consult
Scammer's Tel numbers are  07040892271, 07036678911
Email Add:  fredoyeks@yahoo.com, ptcconsults@yahoo.com

gestapo,

You can pls re-post the pictures?

I still cant understand why people pay money into someone's account over the internet,   undecided  [b]Pay cash and collect item on the spot thats my policy
[/b]

Just cos someone did bad does not discredit all others.
Pre-Order is not a bad thing at all, we are into it and we thank God that we are having fun with it.
It is just a case of know who you dealing with.
The time is coming, and it is already here in good part of the world, where people just ordered and dont have to be in the showrooms.

For good deals and great rides . . . . . .Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by bookface: 4:18pm On May 13, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Just cos someone did bad does not discredit all others.
Pre-Order is not a bad thing at all, we are into it and we thank God that we are having fun with it.
It is just a case of know who you dealing with.
The time is coming, and it is already here in good part of the world, where people just ordered and dont have to be in the showrooms.

For good deals and great rides . . . . . .Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Yer i suppose you are right, the more reason why we should all come together to make sure this criminal is apprehended.

I support the Moderator making the topic a sticker tho.

Nice one @ tiger paws
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by showbobo(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2010
Sequel to our phone conversation and email RAWE45. . . I need to look into my schedule and we'll fix a time soon.
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by GeorgeD1(m): 7:36pm On May 13, 2010
slowly, steadily, the noose is tightening around pt consult lipsrsealed
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by freshmoney(m): 10:08pm On May 13, 2010
Frederick Oyekanmi aka Ptconsult should be aprehended by now!! Any improvement?
Re: PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent by Busybody2(f): 1:14am On May 14, 2010
freshmoney:

Frederick Oyekanmi aka Ptconsult should be aprehended by now!! Any improvement?

With slowcoach Supritendent Onwan and his mouthpiece ib612 at the helm, you go wait tire grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Toyota 4Runner 1998 ₦ 550,000 Negotiable / »»» Sold!! Toks Hyundai Tucson 05 @ N2.1M Non Ngotiable ««« / Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.