Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Need A Sweet Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Sweet Lady (312 Views)

“this One Go Break D!ck O” -sweet Lady With Nice Body Teaches Ladies How To Ride / Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You / The D*ck Was Sweet! LADY Shares After S£X Photos With Her LOVER On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sweet Lady by abpaint2017(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
I want a lady that is not too big and not too small. Not too fat and not too slim. Not too tall and not too short. Not too fair and not too dark. Not too hairy and not too hairless. Not too churchy and not too churchless. Don't tell me i am confused. This is exactly the kind of girl i want. Send CV to my secretary.!

WhatsApp 08058023831

(1) (Reply)

How To Die / Any Real Mature Lady Here In Ilorin?? / Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earns Better Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.