Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m (23106 Views)

Fani-kayode Demands N6bn And An Apology From Daily Trust Newspaper / CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions / EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by Bustincole(m): 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Das a big money thou

Baba God ansa my call abeg

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by Luukasz(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Angelb4:
I smell wailers coming to feast on this post soon. Take it or leave it, President Buhari till 2023. Kpakam!
Then just know you'll be among those who will die before 2019, if youre still bent on voting buhari.
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by Yankee101: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
And give 3bn kickback naija style?
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
post=65973688:
It's alarming when the youth of a nation thrive on propaganda.
If you ask anyone of them where and when the President said this evil Abacha never stole, they will all go erm erm erm erm......

if u believe that a former Nigerian president said stealing is not corruption then there is no reason for u not to believe that the current president said Abacha dd not steal.
The difference btw the immediate past president nd his successor is that d former went to school but he s vry weak while the latter is a stack illiterate but refuses to admit it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by Topmaike007(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
XVIER:
Those lawyers right now.
are they whistle blower or what..
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by Topmaike007(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Eaa247:

if u believe that a former Nigerian president said stealing is not corruption then there is no reason for u not to believe that the current president said Abacha dd not steal.
The difference btw the immediate past president nd his successor is that d former went to school but he s vry weak while the latter is a stack illiterate but refuses to admit it
who ask you now?
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by Angelb4: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Luukasz:
Then just know you'll be among those who will die before 2019, if youre still bent on voting buhari.

So, supporting Buhari will kill? Talk sensibly bros. Na wa for you o
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Massive looting going on in this administration

God help us

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by Luukasz(m): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Angelb4:

So, supporting Buhari will kill? Talk sensibly bros. Na wa for you o
Supporting buhari is supporting devil and the devil only begets evil
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by newslifeop: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Oh
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by XVIER(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Topmaike007:
are they whistle blower or what..
do I look like your reader? no wonder it is said, if you want to hid anything from a blackman but it in a book

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by Obason22(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
what of the amount agreed to pay whistle blowers, have they started the payment.
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by Topmaike007(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
XVIER:
do I look like your reader? no wonder it is said, if you want to hid anything from a blackman but it in a book
see your life, comon put you cannot spell, grin
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
post=65973688:
If you ask anyone of them where and when the President said this evil Abacha never stole, they will all go erm erm erm erm......
Just shut up and do your barbeque ,if you have nothing important to say.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by XVIER(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
Topmaike007:
see your life, comon put you cannot spell, grin
grin but you know say I sabi spell am ba? Lol
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
More money.... Make these people come invest in Real Estate o.
Abeg who know the duo of Okpeseyi & Adebayo.
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by linuxuser(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Which Abacha loot is being recovered. I think the dullard Buhari said Abacha never stole any money? Now Buhari is through his AGF appointed lawyers that will get paid and them through the back door pay same to Buhari and his families of rouges.
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by lilytender: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
HsLBroker:
Abacha never stole "pmb"

Stealing is not Corruption - Goatluck Jonathan, 2014
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
linuxuser:
Which Abacha loot is being recovered. I think the dullard Buhari said Abacha never stole any money? Now Buhari is through his AGF appointed lawyers that will get paid and them through the back door pay same to Buhari and his families of rouges.
Just like the billionaires he created through the double exchange rate forex scam...the more you look the less you see.
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by phyiktor(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
XVIER:
Those lawyers right now.

lol grin grin grin grin i swear down
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by slimfit1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
A cow I know once said that Abacha never stole

God punish such corrupt cows in our midst

A pig too once said this " stealing is not corruption " the main reason why we ran to that cow.
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by Opoki(m): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Tell me one thing Buhari knows? he seems not to know anything!

https://www.nairaland.com/607825/abacha-never-stole-say-buhari

Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by Opoki(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
slimfit1:

A pig too once said this " stealing is not corruption " the main reason why we ran to that cow.
Corruption is a bane in Africa, it has destroy us so badly, it should be fought together, I was opportuned to visit an ancient Roman city and wowed with the extent of their preservation. Don't let religion or political view blindfold us. Peace.
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
post=65973688:

Stop posting nonsense. It was documented by national newspapers

http://allafrica.com/stories/200806090008.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/abacha-never-stole/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by abogjohn(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
massinola:
But Abacha never stole na
yes Abacha neva stole, he only helped nigeria to deposited it in his swiss account.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by NothingDoMe: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
post=65973688:
“Nigeria is awaiting receipt from Swiss Govt. of $320 million, identified as illegally taken from Nigeria under Abacha” – Buhari @NGR President, 5:09 PM – 27 APR 2016

Illegally taken means what exactly?
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by AreaFada2: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
EverestdeBliu:
Abacha's loot epitomises the height of man's greed and selfishness
But he's a Northerner. It doesn't matter.

They said Jonathan began corruption. Why they have not located his Jonathan's "stolen billions" abroad baffles me. If he kept the billions in Nigeria, it should be easy to locate and recover, isn't it?

After Bubu's tenure, many will defend current corruption as only the fault of his ministers and other govt officials, not of Buhari. But with Jonathan, the case is different. People forget corruption is ingrained in our DNA now. Children already inflate the cost of list of books. That is where corruption begins. Housemaids hike shopping cost, your driver buys 15 litres petrol and claim he bought 30. Headmasters in many rural schools have only two teachers but connive with school inspectors to claim salaries for 6 teachers, and the list goes on. Corruption transcends age, social class, political affiliation and tribe.

Jonathan easily saw how entrenched corruption is and opted for "cutting corruption at source". Not running here and there harassing both the innocent and the potentially guilty when the horse has already bolted and hardly ever recovering any money.

TSA, digital fertiliser allocation, removal of fuel subsidy were some of the approaches brought in. Though tribalist bigots and those brainwashed by them opposed subsidy removal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by Toosure70: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
proudly afoja.
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by SirBunky85(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
lazeal:

Source: http://www.pulse.ng/news/local/2-nigerian-lawyers-to-earn-n6bn-from-321m-abacha-loot-id8135028.html

Malami is one of d cabals running dis govt and it seems pmb can't do him anything
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by lereinter(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Angelb4:
I smell wailers coming to feast on this post soon. Take it or leave it, President Buhari till 2023. Kpakam!

fulani herdsmen will visit u and your fam
Re: Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m by hedonistic: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Angelb4:

So the substance of the matter does not concern you? You don't care about the blatant corruption exposed in this report. As a bastard zombie, all you care is about Buhari till 2023?

Too bad I can't lay hands on you physically right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Attempt To Impeach Saraki Will Be Resisted - Tambuwal Says / Boko Haram Captures Damasak, 24 Hours After Buratai’s Visit / Nigeria’s Future Not In The Hands Of Retired Generals - Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.