Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) (42787 Views)

Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During / Apostle Suleman Arrives Kenya For A 2-Day Programme. Check Out His Shoes, Phones (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Whilst female members of the congregation are kissing his nasty shoes, the pastor will select the young and beautiful women who will be instructed to show up inside his vestibule later, where they will be expected to snack on his Holy Iguana until told to stop.

Thank you Jeeesus !

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by devigblegble: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Smh
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Kestolovee95:

It is not a disease, it is REALITY that we all pretend about when we move on the streets smiling fake smiles.
It is a reality to your kind. You attract your own kind. The world will treat you the way you treat it.

Me I give love and get love back.

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Brainwashed souls....
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by heckymaicon(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
A won werey mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by semyman: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Present day license to defraud is this nonsense they are doing
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by introvertme: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
People always want to cling to something physical as a means of hope,Africans are insecure.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Adekdammy: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
shall we now say south africa is the country of gullible church goers
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
delikay4luv:
If they call them sheeples now, you will say it's blasphemy. Freeze, food don come for you. grin

But you followers of freeze are also sheeples cheesy

Have you paid your donations into Pastor freeze account? Do so quickly, he needs a private jet grin
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Adroit17(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
A clear preposterous display....all in the name of miracle....
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by delikay4luv: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

But you followers of freeze are also sheeples cheesy

Have you paid your donations into Pastor freeze account? Do so quickly, he needs a private jet grin
I'm not for Freeze nor against him. I attend Gofamint.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
crooked pastor and gullible fools!

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Kestolovee95:
All na hustle...probably learnt from yoruba pastors.

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by kevoh(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
Africans why? Why? angry angry angry Why allow con artists use religion to belittle you? ! angry angry

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
They are sheeple so don't expect them to behave like goats

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
Temmy5050:
can u name any yoruba pastor with an instinct like this? it could only come from ibo
there is no tribe in Nigeria called ibo, nah only Igbo Nigeria get. But there's this Yoruba pastor that made his disillusioned members kiss his sit and he wasn't even in the church??
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
delikay4luv:
I'm not for Freeze nor against him. I attend Gofamint.

But you dey mention freeze were be scammer too.

You guys are funny. grin
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
This na end time stuff
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by hokafor(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
How are all this fake pastors doing this their do as I say magic to their members. The juju strong oo.

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by castrol180(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
so south Africans too are gullible?
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by kullozone(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hahahahahha! I love this mehn... Show them pepper, since them nor wan get sense. See how the mumu people kon resemble local dogs wey dey welcome their owner smiley

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Kestolovee95:
All na hustle...probably learnt from yoruba pastors.
I delete fake faggọt poster's posts.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by sunbilor(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Wisedove(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
grayht:
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos ..
what's the name of the keyboard you're using??
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
What's the big deal, I seen worse
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by thrillionaire(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Millz404:
All the white people in south africa... U will neva find one in any of these stupidity and they are living way better than the fůcking blacks there
My dear the thing tire me oo. Why are most blacks mentally retarded and gullible, can't they at least borrow leaf or small sense by just observing the whites over there? No wonder blacks are the poorest, dirtiest and even the most despised race almost everywhere. smh

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by MARGIELA(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
Church and fake pastors,The only thing Nigeria is goodly exporting to SA

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by OtemAtum: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
SirMichael1:
Religion enslaves people, it removes that thinking ability and leaves you a dud.

They're all crawling to lick his filth while he sits smiling at their stupidity with a crossed foot on his chair.

I can't say I don't wish them chronic disease cause I'd be lying. No one in the Bible licked Jesus' foot whatsoever.
Mary did footworship for fictitious Jesus, rubbed her face on his feet. Read your bible again.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by OtemAtum: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
hokafor:
How are all this fake pastors doing this their do as I say magic to their members. The juju strong oo.
It's not juju, it's brain. The psychologically fit will ride the psychologically unfit like animals. Humans can domesticate animals because humans are more psychologically advanced than animals.

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
SOUTH AFRICA BLACKS remain the most useless and blackest among blacks.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
MARGIELA:
Church and fake pastors,The only thing Nigeria is goodly exporting to SA
The BEST point.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by rhonard(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Temmy5050:
can u name any yoruba pastor with an instinct like this? it could only come from ibo
tribalism started from you undecided undecided undecided

Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church / Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family