Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) (42783 Views)

Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During / Apostle Suleman Arrives Kenya For A 2-Day Programme. Check Out His Shoes, Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Charles4075(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
Facebooker:
Really. Does his shoe look like pussy?
Ahhh, see where your mind think go?

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by fajob: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
desgiezd:

Who will cure you from this sectional and tribalistic disease?
Jesus will
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Adukey(f): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
This one is a pasta, not a pastor..
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by redsun(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hypnotism. I wish they could wake up in their life time to see how moronically bespelled they've been.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Ashley86400: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Omo, see fetish. . shocked
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by akmath: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cows everywhere, most of those women don't respect their husbands.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by justanie(f): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
n.a. wa o
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Abeg wetin consign me

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by pansophist(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
The kind of stupidity many members of the human specie exhibit these days, it calls for wonder if human's cognitive ability is progressing or regressing, and I am not sure of the former.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by hoodmenconcept(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
the blogger is a lair
i am 100% sure that, this is not south africans
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by revolt(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Has anyone noticed, its almost like. The more spiritual/ religious populations are the poorest.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Bakrabas: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Christianity and stupidity is like Lionel Messi and Courtois
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Facebooker:
Really. Does his shoe look like pussy?
Lol!! bad gurl.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Cityguy: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ignorance and lack of knowledge. Mumushious sheeple! Imagine how they will be exchanging bacteria licking another mortal's dirty shoes. O ma she ooo ooo! Where's that doctrine from? Empty skulls.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by KBDOT(m): 12:08am On Mar 20, 2018
Mr man wat do u know about Islam?
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by ddeola: 1:53am On Mar 20, 2018
Did I hear "FREEDOM" ministry ? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by BetaThings: 4:19am On Mar 20, 2018
OtemAtum:

This is what religion, especially Christianity, has to offer us. Islam's own is war and killings. The world needs help.
Niflheim, you mustn't miss this.

I challenge you to a debate to analyse
the number of people killed by Christians v the number killed by Muslims

If you are truthful, open a thread
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Flakky26(f): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2018
Naaman maid domestic #recruitment services has trained more than 50 #younggirls above 18years old as a professional domestic staff. Equally about 20 of these younggirls has been provided #domesticjobs like nannies,domestic helps etc .

Request for a trained domestic help,nannies etc http://www.naamanmaid.webs.com
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 6:31am On Mar 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by ediko5(m): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

But you followers of freeze are also sheeples cheesy

Have you paid your donations into Pastor freeze account? Do so quickly, he needs a private jet grin

Whenever fake Pastors are exposed, you foolish and upcoming fake Pastors aren't happy at all.

As freeze ever ask for money before ?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by luckyogor(m): 7:10am On Mar 20, 2018
Genuine Christian's can't do this,only religious zealots can.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2018
ediko5:

Whenever fake Pastors are exposed, you foolish and upcoming fake Pastors aren't happy at all.

As freeze ever ask for money before ?

Look at freeze's sheeples coming out to defend him.

Have you sent your donations to freeze's account? Do so quickly, he needs a private jet for his online crusade grin
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2018
Gullible members and idolization. How on earth will u worship a man. May God open their eyes to see the light.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by fay39: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2018
Alhamdulillah (thank God) for guiding me to the true religion of Islam. Becouse this practice is completely prohibited in Islam

1 Like

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by SirMichael1: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2018
OtemAtum:
If this write up is bulky to you, then I'm afraid of this generation. How do you study for exams.

Not everyone here has exams to write, moreover, I don't have time to waste my time on needless rants
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2018
Disillusioned people. Instead of them to work hard and make money. They are looking for short cut

1 Like

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by xest(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2018
Temmy5050:
can u name any yoruba pastor with an instinct like this? it could only come from ibo
adegboye nko. His members no dey lick him chair? Gullible Christians

1 Like

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Niflheim(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
@High Priest Otem Atum,

I will not miss this for the world!!!

1. Pastor steps on dung and congregation members lick his feet!!!

2.Pastor steps on urine and congregation members lick his feet!!!

3.Pastor steps on semen and congregation members lick his feet!!!

4.Pastor steps on mucous and congregation members lick his feet!!!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by gwama: 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Follygunners:
Oh... Igbo people disgracing 9ja since time immemorial..

I know a church in Lagos where the pastor, an Igbo, has his feet and hands touched by the faithful for money, and once the women touched his hands with their false nails he was wounded until blood
. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.