Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) (42786 Views)

Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During / Apostle Suleman Arrives Kenya For A 2-Day Programme. Check Out His Shoes, Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by SirMichael1: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
OtemAtum:
Mary did footworship for fictitious Jesus, rubbed her face on his feet. Read your bible again.

It was her hair she used to clean his foot. You read your bible again atheist.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Pharrel22(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.....Ezekiel 13 vs 9
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by kawkab: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
It baffles me sometimes why people are so easily deceived. the fault is not with the Pastors/Prophets but the people that have failed to read the bible and follows God's instructions and standards

1 Like

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Miracle in another dimension
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Give africa any religion of the world nd they will worship it like an idol

God adverted worshipping him like an idol in d old testament by rebuking any idol image of him because men literally put on the idol than the God himself .i see no difference btw this man and his followers worshippin him like idol

And again in the new testment God made away with the priest of hloies so anyone could reach him through faith and stated anything you admire
More than me is a sin
Which probably his church is guilty of in everythin ...
I go with the slogan bring back the church and his servent and free the sheeples

1 Like

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
But who isn't when it comes to the matters of faith? People have serious problems and such people are willing to do anything to get a relieve.

Please, let's not blame the victims OK. Blame the end-time false prophets. They will get the greater condemnation ... every one of them! Mark my words!!

O pari

MsFaith:
But why are South Africans this gullible when it comes to matters of faith?
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by OtemAtum: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
SirMichael1:

It was her hair she used to clean his foot. You read your bible again atheist.
If this people used their hair to clean pastor's feet what will you guys say? Won't you condemn them? Remember, fictitious Jesus said that greater things than what he did, you people will do. So leave pastors to do greater exploit joor. Using hair to rub person's leg is part of foot worshipping abi u don't know.
Lastly I am not an atheist. I am the knower of God Almighty who created Allah, Yahweh, Olorun, Chukwu, Atum, Nzame and the rest of the gods.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by SirMichael1: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
OtemAtum:
If this people used their hair to clean pastor's feet what will you guys say? Won't you condemn them? Remember, fictitious Jesus said that greater things than what he did, you people will do. So leave pastors to do greater exploit joor. Using hair to rub person's leg is part of foot worshipping abi u don't know.
Lastly I am not an atheist. I am the knower of God Almighty who created Allah, Yahweh, Olorun, Chukwu, Atum, Nzame and the rest of the gods.

Dude gtfo. I'm bored by your bulky writeup
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Follygunners: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Oh... Igbo people disgracing 9ja since time immemorial..

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
in the pastor's voice....''as u lick my shoe, money shall lick ur ass"....

church member..."amen"
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Maski87: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
If na me eh,na my mojo them go dey kiss
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Cfm1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
AMEN
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
It isn't only to South Africa sef. If you come to the United States, it looks like one of every 3 Nigerian is a pastor. Most of them don't have churches yet but they are still "pastors". And one small naija church with about 20 members would have about 5 pastors!

*smh*

O pari

MARGIELA:
Church and fake pastors,The only thing Nigeria is goodly exporting to SA
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by smileyoo: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
that pastor is evil, look at his smiles, even when he know he is doing the wrong thing. where in the bible has anybody ever licked the feet of jesus? south african govt need to arrest and prosecute that fake pastor, because he is exposing the citizens to infectious diseases. this is a freedom of religion taking too far.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Smarkie: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
since an average african attribute his failures and misfortunes to the"village people".every dick and harry want to be the messiah that ll iiberate them
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Kumbola: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
I still don’t know what our African leaders or presidents are doing. I am a full devoted Catholic Christian. And I wonder why the presidents of those said countries that all those fake preachers, prophets, men of Their own god, are changing generation to become. Making Africans to believe that you can get bless and be rich st once. That’s is big lies ... you must perfect on yourjob or business before papa God will bless you. Government should start arresting all those fake business pastors or prophets
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Kestolovee95:
All na hustle...probably learnt from yoruba pastors.
Like reverend King Abi
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Shroud: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
360frolic:
A Nigerian South African-based pastor has sent the internet into a frenzy after photos of him having an intense worship session with his members surfaced online.

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu who is the president at Christ Freedom Ministries became a controversial topic when photos of his members kissing his shoes for blessings and miracles emerged on social media.

The young pastor has in the past suggested apparent ridiculous things for members to do in order to gain "blessings" and certain "miracles" from God. People are now of the opinion that his methods appear completely outrageous.

The photo has left many asking what can come out of a human licking another person's shoes. It is however, a thing of joy for the members who were pictured doing it with faith that their burden will be lifted off the.

Prophet Andrew is also known as Seer 1 nd shared the photos on his social media page, saying:

http://newshelm.ng/photos-nigerian-pastor-who-makes-members-lick-his-shoes-for-blessings/

only Bantu Zulus are this gullible. Afterall, all of Africa got them free from apartheid. But nobody volunteered to champion their spiritual liberation.

And we have Muppets like Jayceon hiding away on Nairaland thinking apartheid syndromes have been cured.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Religion killing us in Africa
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by lexylee(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
Madness/Stupidity Of The Highest Order
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by baddosky1: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Temmy5050:
can u name any yoruba pastor with an instinct like this? it could only come from ibo

TB Joshua. Whenever he kneels down and prays on a sandy part of his synagogue then gets up, the members rush to grab the sand for anointing and healing. At least I saw that one on a live telecast in his Emmanuel TV.

So Kestolovee95 might just be right

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
What kind of nonsense is this, well I dont blamed the stupid pastor I blamed the gullible member licking the pastor shoes.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Firstpage: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Kestolovee95:

he is a kanu wannabe.
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
when juju they work on members in the name of holy spirite, end time pastors shaa
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ejimadu is an ibo name grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by FaroukM(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
With all his spirituality... He still get bodyguard... Shame on him...
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Kestolovee95:

i concur
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by OtemAtum: 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
SirMichael1:

Dude gtfo. I'm bored by your bulky writeup
If this write up is bulky to you, then I'm afraid of this generation. How do you study for exams.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by edupedia: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Kestolovee95:

...here is the summary of the world of IPOOPS...all Nigerians please take note...NO OUNCE OF SHAME IN THEIR PRESSED HEADS!...shiorrr
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
See naija Zombies calling south Africans zombies LMAO no need to insult yourselves, you can all be zombies
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
desgiezd:

Who will cure you from this sectional and tribalistic disease?

I volunteer !
Re: Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) by Ten06(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
South Africa doesn't tolerate those nonsense we tolerate in Naija, they will soon rope him in. It like he has forgotten that South Africa are very xenophobic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church / Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.