Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos (42153 Views)

60 Migrants Feared Drowned Crossing Mediterranean From Libya / Nigerians Who Returned From Abroad: Any Regret? / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos by iluvpomo(m): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
sanpipita:

Most nations have better electricity than us, we were ranked second poorest country in terms of power supply www.nairaland.com/4292185/nigeria-ranked-2nd-worlds-poorest
Quite a shame indeed undecided
Re: 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Wish I could like this a thousandth time.

JimaeChinko:

I doubt if you have ever experienced the real "hard knock life".
If you have then you won't blame this couple or anybody else. Am I saying they justified? No!. You do not truly know what it is to be truly hopeless, filled with darkness. Nothing seems to align despite what you throw at life. You truly don't know. You have always had it easy with your old folks(Dad or mum subsidizing everything for you). You truly don't know pain and frustration that is so awful that your very logical reasoning is blinded. You would do anything to survive.

Most of the successful people you call "Canadians&Americans" came from immigrant families.

Why are they mostly successful than the very indigenous people of that society?
Simple. They and their parents migrated from a society that limited and stagnated their true potentials. Now they exposed to a society where things really work. Where you can really achieve success if you just put in a little of the hard work they put in a society like ours but still get to experience no true growth.

They see that the Indigenes of these First World don't understand the value of the "awesome" system they have and Boom! the immigrants succeed against all odds. Something normally that won't happen for them in their original countries. This is not just a Nigerian thing. Look at the Indians too. See how they migrate out. People like Anik Signal, Gary V, Obama, etc would have not been the success story they are if they were in their original locales.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) / Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 / Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.