Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House (43147 Views)

I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate / Evicted BBNaija Star, Amaka, Gifted 2 Huge Money Cakes By Fans / Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by NEOJ: 3:31am On Mar 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin such is life 45m yeee owo wogbo be that shocked shocked

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by onwuakpachris(m): 4:54am On Mar 20, 2018
ahneeka should have also added... will I masturbate again...ah no!!! let me get laid to ma fill b4 I go back 2 d house...so she evn knows she dosent like 2 shower b4?..dirty gal
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by lilhitch: 6:27am On Mar 20, 2018
jegz25:
Am i the only one who haven't watched this bbnaija of a thing for good 5min??

We boku
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Buhari2rule(f): 7:04am On Mar 20, 2018
Ebuka made the announcement on Sunday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilhn7VmOB50
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2018
If this housemate return to the house, they will have an unfair advantage because they already know so much and they have seen the pulse of people on the outside.. No fair abeg
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Demonicide(f): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2018
holluphemydavid:

Trust me, dey Will not be allowed to do Dat, instead such person will be disqualified
Except that.
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by sammy4life1(m): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2018
skulgen:
Confusion everywhere.
Why evicted in d first place

Just a strategy to get more money from fans.
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Assassin101: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2018
worry not, you're not alone
jegz25:
Am i the only one who haven't watched this bbnaija of a thing for good 5min??

1 Like

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by labake1(f): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Labake1 I hope you don't waste your precious time watching this?

Never I don't like the show
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2018
mistercharles:
beggars!
See as this khloe fine for this picture cheesy

TUNING in progress
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by stunning4real: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2018
GreatDreams:
Guys, I'm still regretting how much I campaigned and voted for Efe, if any of u need my vote, start by asking for my account details or even recharge cards. Nothing is free jare. By the way, I wish khloe can get back into the house and frustrate that proud CeeC girl, regardless, ain't voting no body!
I really wish koko can go back truely
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by enonche85(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2018
nairalanduseles:
the way ticket dey cut ehhnnnn.....last last na G sure pass

I dey very sure say bet9ja owners dey go shake calabash for one baba place!
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Enemyofpeace: 11:47am On Mar 20, 2018
labake1:

Never I don't like the show
good girl
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by cemekaz: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes so far...1vote = 30naira...
11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
And the winner goes home with 45 million naira...Voters stays at home with shi shi. Some people gathered 14 person kept them in one house in south Africa, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father my father, Anywhere they have tied your sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya those involve begin to praaaay...[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii / BBNaija: Tobi Picks Alex’s Nose (Pictured) / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks For Ike In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.