Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. (10855 Views)

The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" / Fencing Of A New 60 X 100 Feet Plot Of Land At Emene Enugu / VATICAN GARDEN ESTATE 2 EMENE ENUGU! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2020
quivah:
Good morning spyder880. I have been following you for long with the hope that one day, i will need your expertise. Your thread has always drawn an inspiration, ginger that I, too, can do this.

We acquired a piece of land in Ogun state last year, Nov. It's a corner piece. Im not sure about the measurement, but it definitely can't accommodate this project you have going on on this thread. The land can only take about three bedrooms. Duplex. Not spacious.

We are currently at the lintel level, and we have started making estimates for the decking level, but what we got shocked me. The carpenter wants to collect #180k for artistry and woods, while the iron seller estimated two tonnes of iron at #250k each. It's quite shocking, but We ensure to do a thorough investigation of any estimation before paying.
DH tried another iron seller, and he said a ton only cost #205k.

im still not satisfied because going through your thread, you never mentioned buying tonnes of iron, only lengths if im correct. Why should we use two tonnes of iron to deck this small house haba?

Can you please help out? i have attached the pictures of the building. It's not something big.
First floor; parlour + dining, kitchen, and one bathroom with one toilet.
Second floor; small parlour, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a small children playroom.

To simplify things, I always count my estimate of rods in lengths and not tonnes.

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by quivah(f): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
spyder880:

To simplify things, I always count my estimate of rods in lengths and not tonnes.
Thank you. But then again, do you think we need about 2 tonnes of rod to deck that building?
Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
quivah:

Thank you. But then again, do you think we need about 2 tonnes of rod to deck that building?

I won't know since I count in pcs. Besides we don't know the exact size of your house.

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by quivah(f): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
spyder880:

I won't know since I count in pcs. Besides we don't know the exact size of your house.
ermm im not really good with measurements but it's kinda like the part marked out in the attached picture..
Ttank you.
and again, how much is the 16 mm and 12 mm rod per length biko?

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by nifemiayoade(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03
good day my people , call or whatsapp 08069253261 for your perfect building plans , building CONSTRUTION and building approval in nigerial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Block Moulders Embark On Strike Action Over Increasing Rate Of Building Material / Confirmed: Two Dead In Abuja Building Collapse (Pics) / Dangote's Multi-million Dollar Abuja Mansion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.