Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. (10912 Views)

The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" / Fencing Of A New 60 X 100 Feet Plot Of Land At Emene Enugu / VATICAN GARDEN ESTATE 2 EMENE ENUGU! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by folmus: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2018
No update here baba
Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
folmus:
No update here baba

We took a break. I am in contact with the owner of the building and we shall be re starting soon.
Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by RommyNel(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
@Spyderman880... and other contributors.

What is the likely estimate of the cost of building a 3 room BQ with one of the rooms ensuite? It means the BQ has 2 toilets, 1 Kitchen, 2 single rooms and one master bedroom.

The common toilet has a spacious lobby that could be used to install a washing machine. The BQ is lined up straight due to the space in the land. The master bedroom and one other room are done with POP, so also is the sit-out. The sit out is about 7ft wide and about 51ft length which ran through the entire length of the whole building. The kitchen, the common toilet and one of the rooms are done with PVC.

I am attaching the pictures in the next comment.

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by RommyNel(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
More pictures...

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by RommyNel(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
More Pictures...

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by RommyNel(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
More photos...

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
RommyNel:

What is the likely estimate of the cost of building a 3 room BQ with one of the rooms ensuite? It means the BQ has 2 toilets, 1 Kitchen, 2 single rooms and one master bedroom.

The common toilet has a spacious lobby that could be used to install a washing machine. The BQ is lined up straight due to the space in the land. The master bedroom and one other room are done with POP, so also is the sit-out. The sit out is about 7ft wide and about 51ft length which ran through the entire length of the whole building. The kitchen, the common toilet and one of the rooms are done with PVC.

Bro, the best way to start is by preparing a building plan.

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by Bimpsyyyyy: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
RommyNel:

You can contact me on 07051805606 whatapp me,so that we can talk more
Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by folmus: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
Bimpsyyyyy:

You can contact me on 07051805606 whatapp me,so that we can talk more

I wanted to contact you before but I have changed my mind. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by RommyNel(m): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
spyder880:

Bro, the best way to start is by preparing a building plan.
[color=#770077][/color]

For instance, can you give the likely estimated cost of the attached building...?
Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
RommyNel:
[color=#770077][/color]

For instance, can you give the likely estimated cost of the attached building...?

Bro, no pictures are attached on your post?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2018
We are going to restart this project this week. In this phase, we will do the upper floor walls, lintels and columns, level the blocks and now roof this house with aluminium roofing sheets.

Work starts tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2018
folmus:
No update here baba

More updates tomorrow Sir.
Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by nickybabey: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2018
Waiting for updates

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
As we clear the grass in this site. ..........

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
More of the surroundings. ......

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
Remnants of the building materials left on site.........

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
Raising blocks onto the decking in preparation for start of the work.

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Under decks........

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
We bought more blocks for resumption of works in this site. .......

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
Laying blocks for the first floor. .........

2 Likes

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
From the outside. ........

3 Likes

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
Raising the walls further......

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
More.....

2 Likes

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
We are doing the lintels and columns in this house. ......

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Reinforcement. ......

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
From afar......

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2018
The carpentry works completed.

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2018
More......

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2018
Upstairs. .....

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by Trippledots(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
spyder880:

Thanks for asking, I am sure you asked the right person. Well, I personally know more than 30 Nigerians who are still based abroad and has embarked on multiple building developments and are collecting rents from their 6,8 or 10 flats buildings without any problems from any quarters. There's no way anyone can lose their properties when they bought their lands legally, in fact, it has never happened to anyone who I have built a house for, and I have built at least 20 of such houses. Most of the houses I built, I have never seen the owners physically, just phone calls and WhatsApp messages or e mails. They still collect rents from their houses till today.

Owerri is a big city where everything you build will be taken up for rents. It depends on what you want, and what you can afford to build. Location of where you bought land also plays an important role in the decision of what to build.

The attached picture is a building I constructed for a man based abroad, and we are talking of painting the house now. Please note that I have never met the man before, never saw him in real life.

@bolded..... Really?? I have some inherited lands at emekuku area of owerri oh. But no money to develop them. Any advice pls?
Re: Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. by spyder880(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
Trippledots:

@bolded..... Really?? I have some inherited lands at emekuku area of owerri oh. But no money to develop them. Any advice pls?

Well, funds could be a problem in this economy where lending rates are nothing but cut throat. I advice you wait and save more money and then build something for rent.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikorodu Half Plot - 4 Bedroom Executive Duplex Active Construction / Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates / Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.