Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? (16660 Views)

Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! / How To Reduce Feeds Cost In Poultry Business / I Want To Start A Water Leaf Garden, How Profitable Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? by stanvesco(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

Poultry is the easiest way to throw money away and lose your peace of mind.
Don't try it.
Enough said.
Lollll I know that feeling bro
Op,
Despite my sweet presentation, just know that this is possibly true.
However like I said buy a battery cage,neeverr buy chicks rather buy big layers.
Then buy two weeks food down
Then prepare to use ur eggs for egg rolls
Then remember to open thread to thank me and ask for my account tobcredit me.

Keep all the egg shells u use
Someday u will need it
Or recrush it and add to d birds meal
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? by ameh99: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Learn a trade/skill and invest in it and see how your money grow like grass..

Renewable energy training...coming soon
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? by Odmic2839(m): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
JORDAN202:
SO ?

I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE NIGERIANS WHO WANT TO REAR CHICKENS SO THAT YOUR GREEDY FELLOW NIGERIANS WILL EAT THEM.

WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO WILL LEAD TO THE OVERCONSUMPTION OF CHICKEN IN NIGERIA. Funny guy.

WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF CHICKENS REAR YOU, THEN EAT YOU 3-MONTHS LATER ??

WHEN JESUS COMES BACK, AND YOUR NAME IS SUBMITTED TO HIM BY ANGEL GABRIEL, WHAT WILL YOU SAY ?

Any way, I M OFF TO THE CHICKEN-REPUBLIC TO EAT 2-THIGHS OF CHICKEN WITH FRIED RICE DILUTED WITH VANILA MILK SHAKE !!

MAKE THE CHICKENS NO GO HIRE LION TO CHOP U ...OOOOOOO !!!!!!!!
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
wwwtortoise:
Poultry farming is a very delicate and time consuming venture as a starter.

It requires time, energy, patience and hardwork. Your ROI largely depends on how healthy your birds become.

As for your mentor, the fact that he is a clergy doesn't mean you should swallow all he tells you hook, line and sinker.

Make your own background research.
Thanks and I believe Nairaland is one of the best place you I can meet other professionals to learn more
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
sunnysunny69:
I have a cousin who went into poultry few years ago, south west area, invested over 2.5 million naira. Sadly he folds up because of many factors. The good thing is the poultry opened his eyes to the fact the poultry products suppliers make much more than the farmers, with about 1 million naira he got from selling the farm, he eventually went into supplying of eggs, whole chicken and also supplying farmers with poultry needs {chicken foods, equipments etc}. All of a sudden he was making average 200k a week in profit [ this might not be possible now with such capital as everybody is into it] My advice is you need a lot of capital for a farm, with a small old car and capitals you can go into supplying poultry products.
Thanks a lot for your contribution

1 Like

Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Taiwo20:

its a goood idea. However, separate business from religion
thanks
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Britishcoins:
It is profitable, but my own problem is that I have 600k but I am still looking for shop to start selling electronic.
Please who can get me a good location anywhere in Nigeria.
Enugu?
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
sayusuf:
go in to fish farming, its less risky
i will give that a thought.. Thanks
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

Poultry is the easiest way to throw money away and lose your peace of mind.
Don't try it.
Enough said.
can you please throw more light on this? Thanks
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
maisauki:
I started my own poultry four weeks ago and it's a nice adventure
your location
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? by maisauki: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Izuogu1:
your location
Katsina
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? by jayhansome: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2018
Poultry business is very good but I always advice people to start small. You can start with just 10 birds and see how well you can cope. Having huge capital doesn't guarantee success in business. Always start small.
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? by Emyjeze(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Britishcoins:

Please are you in kadunna?
Can you assist me in a good location, I am currently in Minna but I don't like the place. Although I have never been in kadunna or have any relation in the city.
currently not in kaduna, am in lagos.
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? by kizyalex10(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
okitom:
I am a full time farmer and I can bet with u that your money can be recovered as soon as possible if,you are devoted and hard working and follow the laid down policies of poultry.I am presently in Enugu and if u need more advice,you can reach me on 08033414004
i copied ur number brother.am currently outside d country.south korea to be precise.but i want to go into poultry big time.and plantain plantation.hw profitable is d poultry nd what re d hazards.d risk involved.plzu re in watsapp .will chat u up on watsapp
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? by jayaim: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anybody telling u is not a profitable business the person is lying. Watch YouTube videos to see others are making it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unpasteurized Fresh Cow Milk Supply / Pioneer Maize Seed / Nairalander Yewa Rice And Sen.Ben Bruce Share Free Rice in Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.