Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% (2825 Views)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her / See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by harlee(m): 8:05am On Mar 20, 2018
Una good morning oo,pls I need ad now...how do you deal with a partner that is loving,faithful,respectful,motivating but you don't love her in return as much as she loves you
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by Waju83(m): 8:08am On Mar 20, 2018
harlee:
Una good morning oo,pls I need ad now...how do you deal with a partner that is loving,faithful,respectful,motivating but you don't love her in return as much as she loves you

You try to love her back! ... learn to love her but if you can't after trying, please let her go and meet the next guy who would appreciate her. It's that simple.

Remember it's tough out there to find a loyal woman

4 Likes

Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by Ahmed0336(m): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2018
Wetin carry you go in the first instance? angry
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by icebird25(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2018
Mtcheew

Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by harlee(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Waju83:

You try to love her back! ... learn to love her but if you can't after trying, please let her go and meet the next guy who would appreciate her. It's that simple.

Remember it's tough out there to find a loyal woman
boss,am trying to love her in return but it's not working out,that chemistry no dey again..i bin don date am for past but we broke her after some years we got back together..but I ain't into her atall..now she's leading it into marriage...person wer I no dey happy dating na him I wan marry...the only good thing is she's gat good qualities...finish but I no just love her again
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by harlee(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Wetin carry you go in the first instance? angry
I bin done date her before,but we broke up then(she caused it).now after touring she is now back to me with all of herself..u don't get how that feels
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by harlee(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
icebird25:
Mtcheew
Oga,go n mastubate if you don't have work to do
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by Ahmed0336(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
harlee:
I bin done date her before,but we broke up then(she caused it).now after touring she is now back to me with all of herself..u don't get how that feels
U no yarn d mata wela na why mi ask dat kwestion
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by Waju83(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
harlee:
boss,am trying to love her in return but it's not working out,that chemistry no dey again..i bin don date am for past but we broke her after some years we got back together..but I ain't into her atall..now she's leading it into marriage...person wer I no dey happy dating na him I wan marry...the only good thing is she's gat good qualities...finish but I no just love her again

..... then just let her GO!! . By all means let her go so she can find someone else the earlier the better. It's difficult to do but that's the best thing, honestly speaking keeping her would keep increasing the pain she would when you finally let go off her. You can decide to discuss it with her so she willingly leaves you and forgives you for all the wasted time
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by mzhorlah(f): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
That's the irony of life.

Break up with her. Love is important in a relationship

3 Likes

Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by dukeprince50: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
OP, that love that brought the both of you together is not same love that keep you together forever, when you go thru life, things kicks in, u no longer see that which u saw in her, but your respect for her and your maturity will guide you, emotional maturity will come to ur rescue, cheating on ur gf/bf doesnt mean you do not love her, but once that first love that brought you together fades, only the strong guys in relationship survives. Try to see beyond something. When i had my gf, the first 3weeks was like heaven, i hear from her 5times daily, i try not to offend her but after some months, that love fade, and i was quick to see what lies after that first love, now i see her as bestfriend, a sibling God didnt give to me. Women are more mature than guys in this aspect, that is one of the reason they date older men
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by Preshy561(f): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
let her move on,don't waste her time.
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by habsydiamond(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
An adage says....pesin get head no get cap...another get cap no get head another no get head no get cap...u have a babe who possess every quality u can ask for in a ladies and yet u don't have feelings for her...if u think u can't love her back it's better u let her move on...
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by vivie01(f): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
There's contradiction between your topic and your post, see below @ bolded:

harlee:

harlee:

Seems you are not telling the whole scenario here.

Admit that you no longer love her because of what she once did. It will take a mature mind to handle such situation by overlooking her past.

Now you ask for what to do right? Search your mind very well, there lies the answer to your 'puzzle'. smiley

If you know you are the weak minded type to overlook such misdeed and you dont love her again, just move on.

You dont have to pretend and force yourself to stay in a relationship that makes you unhappy.

1 Like

Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by Pusyiter(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Why did you toast her in the first place? It is dangerous if you break her heart when she has built her world around you. Address the matter before it addresses you.
harlee:
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by Vannlex(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
its not must na atleast 99.9%
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by roarik(f): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
since u don't love her,LET HER GO..u don't need to force it.
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by Plolly(f): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
but if na girl way go break ur heart u go love am 200%. mitcheew abeg make I go warm rice
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by eterisan(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
You know you could not forgive her, why accept her back.... Obviously you loved the pvssy...... I know that feeling bro. .... Continue

Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by harlee(m): 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thanks everyone for the contributions, I think I'll break up with her to be on a safe side n not waste her time,when she came back to me I thought it was just on a friendship level,not until she started heating the fire,now I have been trying to be a gentleman not to push her away but deep inside,i know that spark ain't there nomore,sometimes when she calls I get angry,i am not happy with her now,i know if we get married,i'll definitely have another wife..i have tried to build that love back but reverse is the case, I am even short of words when am with her cos I don't see her as special anymore.breaking up is now the hardest �
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by harlee(m): 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
vivie01:
There's contradiction between your topic and your post, see below @ bolded:

Seems you are not telling the whole scenario here.

Admit that you no longer love her because of what she once did. It will take a mature mind to handle such situation by overlooking her past.

Now you ask for what to do right? Search your mind very well, there lies the answer to your 'puzzle'. smiley

If you know you are the weak minded type to overlook such misdeed and you dont love her again, just move on.

You dont have to pretend and force yourself to stay in a relationship that makes you unhappy.

madam,think am na,she left me when she was a virgin now she's back with the place open,haba.can I live with her knowing that fact,i'll feel cheated every time I remember.
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by lenghtinny(m): 12:41am On Mar 21, 2018
You only know your lover when you_________ angry
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by harlee(m): 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Broken up with her but she won't still let me be,she said she ain't giving up on me
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by 2buffagain(m): 12:35am On Mar 27, 2018
If you're not sexually attracted to her, all the loyalty she can give won't matter... Unless she can accept to be a cuckquean. undecided
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by AussiePlayboy(f): 4:06am On Mar 27, 2018
Lol... Reminds me of a bich who fcked my friend when we were in an on and off thing. Didn't know till time went, and I got life going good for myself and we were back together. She knowing she won't want to loose me, has to confess. Had to break up with the bich cos I can't stant the thought of feeling cheated

1 Like

Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by Neurotika: 7:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Love is a choice. Forget what modern conventions tell you. When you know, you know.

Once you're sure a woman is loyal and also loves, understands and respects (this is key) you deeply more than any other man out there, you've got yourself a wife material. You're still fixated on her past deeds. Nobody holy pass dude. We're all just good at hiding our skeletons.

The only acceptable grounds for break up with that lady is if she is being secretive with her past when you guys weren't together and also isn't faithful. But if she tells you all, stays faithful and also understands you profoundly, dude you need to force that love from nowhere. Your problem is you know too much about her. Same problem with most men that claims they are out of love. Get your shiit together and be a man. Love is overrated. Compatibility is key.

'only know you love her when you let her go....' #passenger

1 Like

Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by harlee(m): 7:47am On Mar 27, 2018
Neurotika:
Love is a choice. Forget what modern conventions tell you. When you know, you know.

Once you're sure a woman is loyal and also loves, understands and respects (this is key) you deeply more than any other man out there, you've got yourself a wife material. You're still fixated on her past deeds. Nobody holy pass dude. We're all just good at hiding our skeletons.

The only acceptable grounds for break up with that lady is if she is being secretive with her past when you guys weren't together and also isn't faithful. But if she tells you all, stays faithful and also understands you profoundly, dude you need to force that love from nowhere. Your problem is you know too much about her. Same problem with most men that claims they are out of love. Get your shiit together and be a man. Love is overrated. Compatibility is key.

'only know you love her when you let her go....' #passenger
thanks boss for the advice,i have been trying to force myself to love but it's not working,even when she's is with me I don't feel like talking to her,the zeal and inspiration that I need from a lover ain't there..oga MI, I have quit the relationship for about two weeks now n I tell you I have forgotten we dated if not for the fact that she text me,i Don forget who Lilian be
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by harlee(m): 7:48am On Mar 27, 2018
AussiePlayboy:
Lol... Reminds me of a bich who fcked my friend when we were in an on and off thing. Didn't know till time went, and I got life going good for myself and we were back together. She knowing she won't want to loose me, has to confess. Had to break up with the bich cos I can't stant the thought of feeling cheated
abi,she for dey for me,baba let me tell you a secret,i am still yet to enter the Holy land...
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by olac21(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2018
Aren't you going to Singapore again?
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by harlee(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2018
olac21:
Aren't you going to Singapore again?
am talking about my love life here,no other talk...
Re: She's Faithful But I Don't Love Her 100% by Kobicove(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Don't stay in a relationship out of pity...move on! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nude Or Anal, whats ur pick? / Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter / Could She Be Playing With My Emotion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.