Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) (29565 Views)

Lady Surprised As She Sees Man In Nysc Uniform In Usa. Photos & Video / Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) / 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Nigeriadondie1: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
hajoke2000:
who will build NIGERIA when everybody is running away .......oma seun ooo
We leave it for the useless politicians
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by xandy84: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
I read the saying in Nland that a lizard in Nigeria will always be a lizard in America and I did not comprehend what it means until I got approved for student visa, get to America and see for myself some people are better off in Nigeria than they are living in America. I saw for myself MBA holder in Nigeria doing home care aide with joy and smiles on his face and I was moved to tears. The situation get worse when such person fail to develop themselves by going back to school.
America is better than Nigeria but never an Eldorado and some people are better off staying in Nigeria if you have a good job because citizenship does nothing for you than the privilege to go and come as you like but your bills still wait for you.

Charly68:
Don't run if you don't want to ruin your career,stay in Naija and go there to unwind yourself ..A General in Nigeria can't become anything less in America ..A chicken is a chicken anywhere in the world ..the citizenship is an acknowledgment of your gifts & Naija is your base .

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
marvin906:

YOUR FOOLISHNESS IS ONE OF A KIND

He's not foolish, he's below that
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
GOD bless AMERICA. One day i would be honoured as a citizen of that gr8 nation.
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by vaxx: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jakumo:
Read the certificate. It says HONORARY citizenship, which is NOT legal US citizenship, but is rather a ceremonial title with no legal weight whatsoever, meaning that the Nigerian citizen holding that certificate CANNOT apply for a US passport.

but this has given him a recognition, he is just a step to become a national, in legal terms, he will be valued more than just a common foreigner. Beside securing USA passport with this type of credentials is much more faster and quicker than newbies.

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by wellmax(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
bro4u:
Like someone said 'With the way doctors are leaving Nigeria for greener pastures abroad, in 10yrs time only dr.sid and small doctor will remain' tongue

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by emotionroll(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
bro4u:
Like someone said 'With the way doctors are leaving Nigeria for greener pastures abroad, in 10yrs time only dr.sid and small doctor will remain' tongue
See let me tell I can not take insult on my dear Nigeria lightly....ples ples stop it.....by d way greeet every one in Nigeria for me...I heard dat tins are getting worst as d day gose...u ppl shd manage God wil help u guys
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
I was born in Nigeria
I will never abandon my country, I might visit America, dubai, UK etc. But I will never give up Nigeria, Nigeria will always be my home, no matter what.

Proudly Nigerian
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Emsbe2: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
One thing about this certificate is that is Wasiu Alabi Pasuma in your travelling document? Congratulations bawasi
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
optimusprime2:
Please take Note "Honorary Citizenship" not Legal Citizenship ...
Two very different things.
Before some people start spreading inappropriate news or having the wrong notion.
Congratulations to Pasuma though, it is indeed an honour.
thanks for the clarification and backing it up with source. Some thought it's a US citizenship cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
vaxx:
but this has given him a recognition, he is just a step to become a national, in legal terms, he will be valued more than just a common foreigner. Beside securing USA passport with this type of credentials is much more faster and quicker than newbies.

This is pure speculation. Donald Trump's America does not hand out citizenship to Africans unless a strong legal case has been won by retained counsel, usually predicated on several key factors that are not in any way associated with whether or not the applicant is famous in their home nation.
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Femijohn198: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nigeria need God hand and support.if people like pasuma would be happy to leave naija upon the money he has.then who I my,God punish buhari and all those that put Nigeria into this mess.
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
davodyguy:

No one is disputing that. It is still a honour irrespective of the perception. The Honour allows some benefits, like if he presents to some embassies, he can be granted visit or business visas, where it may be hard for others.

It’s just hype. This has NO legal benefit. It’s pure public relations. It doesn’t grant him any US citizenship rights.
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
The Omo Iya Alhaja himself.... Repping his fans really
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by SoNature(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
I am not hating, but the worst experience I've had in Lagos is boarding a yellow bus where the driver is playing his Fuji song.

Jesu! That song is NOISE!

Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by foreverkind1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
hajoke2000:
who will build NIGERIA when everybody is running away .......oma seun ooo
You are crazy , wait and build nigeria na ,we resemble bricklayer for your eyes ni ,yeye undecided
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by olasco2035: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
God bless u oganla......shehu fuji gausu zamani..after u na u...fuji don come to stay...i dnt knw which one is for the ipod yoot..abi na cultism be there own fuji...na dt one dey entertain them
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by olasco2035: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
SoNature:

I am not hating, but the worst experience I've had in Lagos is boarding a yellow bus where the driver is playing his Fuji song.

Jesu! That song is NOISE!

Congratulations to him
Ur entire life will b noise too
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
foreverkind1:

You are crazy , wait and build nigeria na ,we resemble bricklayer for your eyes ni ,yeye undecided

maybe u are living outside the country....
just because u want to quote me ....must u abuse me?
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nigeriadondie1:

We leave it for the useless politicians

those politician have run away .....all their family are living abroad....it is just a pity for Nigeria..
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
ULSHERLAN:

You that dont want to run should build Nigeria

ok ooooo.....but once we build it ....all those people that ran away will be executed......

wen they cannot stay while we are surfing.....GOD will catch all of una ....they will deport them ....i repeat we will exterminate them
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jakumo:
Read the certificate. It says HONORARY citizenship, which is NOT legal US citizenship, but is rather a ceremonial title with no legal weight whatsoever, meaning that the Nigerian citizen holding that certificate CANNOT apply for a US passport.

Lol.
Monitoring spirits everywhere
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
optimusprime2:
Please take Note "Honorary Citizenship" not Legal Citizenship ...
Two very different things.
Before some people start spreading inappropriate news or having the wrong notion.
Congratulations to Pasuma though, it is indeed an honour.

Well said, and it's in deed a big honor cool

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Congratulations omo iyawo anobi cool
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Baybat: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jakumo:

You got it, lots of people are functional illiterate. The paper carries no weight. In fact he can only renew his visa if the documents are complete .
Presently even those with the green cards are getting deported
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Zdoh(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Congrate to the boss ..oganla himself
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by foreverkind1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
hajoke2000:

maybe u are living outside the country....
just because u want to quote me ....must u abuse me?
I didnt abuse you, that crazy was sarcasm .no vex sogbo
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
foreverkind1:
I didnt abuse you, that crazy was sarcasm .no vex sogbo

ok .....motigbo sir
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by foreverkind1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
hajoke2000:

ok .....motigbo sir
Lol. I sent you a Pm
Lets be friends ?
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Kestolovee95(f): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
olasco2035:
God bless u oganla......shehu fuji gausu zamani..after u na u...fuji don come to stay...i dnt knw which one is for the ipod yoot..abi na cultism be there own fuji...na dt one dey entertain them

See this dirty Olamumudeen Wereydullahi dey call IPOB and fuji for the same sentence.
Omo iya alamala, wetin concern abooki rotten-teeth with toothbrush? They have no good teeth.
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
foreverkind1:
Lol. I sent you a Pm Lets be friends ?

owk
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by EGDesignz(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Abi na... Who wan die for this 'shithole' grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Jumpsuit / Swedish DJ Avicii Dies At 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.