Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) (29568 Views)

Lady Surprised As She Sees Man In Nysc Uniform In Usa. Photos & Video / Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) / 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
marvin906:

YOUR FOOLISHNESS IS ONE OF A KIND

Lol, I forgot what I wanted to say af+er reading ya comment.
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by OmoOba204(m): 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
hajoke2000:
who will build NIGERIA when everybody is running away .......oma seun ooo
Me
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by OmoOba204(m): 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
3Ebisco:
With the current economy crisis eating up Nigerian as a country, it seems the way out for many Nigerians is to travel out to seek for a greener pasture. Nigerian fuji singer Alabi Pasuma is one of those celebrities that has found their way to other country.

The Fuji star has just been rewarded with a Honorary Citizenship of Georgia, United State of America citizenship few hours ago.

The singer could not hold up his excitement has he jumped to share the news to his fans via is social media platform.

Sharing a video of this, he followed it up with a write up which said;

“Alhamdulillah for all the blessings. I have been honored in Georgia Atlanta, USA, as a Citizen of the State. Thanks to the Secretary of the State here in Georgia for this honorary citizenship of Georgia (Atlanta). My immeasurable thanks go to the Almighty God for this wonderful accolade. To all my fans, at home and abroad, especially here in Atlanta Georgia, thanks for your endless support. May God bless you as you keep standing by me. We shall reap the fruits of our labor. Amen.” He wrote.

Before this, almost all his children are living in the United States. He has performed in almost all the states of the United States. This award was given to him following his contribution and effort to the music industry.

A prophet identified as Prophet Faleyimu Olagoreye who is the founder of mountain of blessing and miracle church of Christ had prophesied hardship upon the Fuji star in this year 2018.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/pasuma-dumps-nigeria-now-citizen-of-usa.html
Congratulations Boss me���More Success IJN���
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by ericmor: 1:15am On Mar 21, 2018
ULSHERLAN:

You that dont want to run should build Nigeria

Lol
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Kojiek: 8:11am On Mar 21, 2018
So happy for oga Pasuma.
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2018
OmoOba204:
Me

owk oooo......GOD BLESS U
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by olasco2035: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2018
Kestolovee95:

See this dirty Olamumudeen Wereydullahi dey call IPOB and fuji for the same sentence.
Omo iya alamala, wetin concern abooki rotten-teeth with toothbrush? They have no good teeth.
Hahahaha e pain u? Oya go jump into lagoon....since d olosho work no dey pay u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Jidenna Hit The Studio In Los Angeles / Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station / Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.