Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Crime Withdrawal Of Policemen: I Am The Target-dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crime Withdrawal Of Policemen: I Am The Target-dino Melaye (318 Views)

Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crime Withdrawal Of Policemen: I Am The Target-dino Melaye by Ebullience(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Senator Dino Melaye, representing Kogi West Senatorial District has alleged that the order by the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris Kpotum to withdraw officers attached to Very Important Persons in Nigeria was targeted at him.
Melaye in a tweet attacked police IGP, claiming that he wanted to expose him so that he could be killed.

“Withdrawal of police from VIP, I am the target. IG want to expose me so I can be killed. Having survived Assassination attempt twice, I deserve police protection in a country where I’m a taxpayer.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/withdrawal-of-policemen-i-am-the-target-dino-melaye.html

Re: Crime Withdrawal Of Policemen: I Am The Target-dino Melaye by psucc(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pray nothing scary happens or else you will understand that it is only God who protects. Those police men will be the first to flee
Re: Crime Withdrawal Of Policemen: I Am The Target-dino Melaye by vengertime: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
In a REASONABLE country that IGP should be in prison for the death of thousands of people. Its unfortunate he's a terrorist himself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Returns 105 Kidnapped Schoolgirls To Dapchi – 5 Dead / APC National Woman Leader Hails Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls / Gov. Ugwuanyi A Fantastic Manager Of Resources, Deserves Second Term, Says Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.