Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) (76589 Views)

Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / Nigerian Man Disowns His Second Son (photo) / 50 Cent Disowns His Oldest Son, Marquise On Instagram (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by alobright17(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
All this people called Nnamdi and trouble making sef.
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by debolayinka(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
AccessME:
disown of a child by some parent doesn't hot most times. well it all depends though.

it like one getting disown by a palm one tapper in the village then what's of the regret after all he doesn't have anything tangible to offer in helping transform the child's life

Buh wen one is disown by a father like Otedola, Adenuga or even Femi Adesina. na to commit suicide be that o particular due to the loss of all possessions of assets.
Your thinking method is dumb. Nairaland should disown you.

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by desgiezd(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Didn't they say that if a family is peaceful, it's because the bastard in that family is yet to come of age!!
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Emmahunk(m): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
The hypertensive pains of watching them grow and looking out for them..
The continued fear of something happening to them..
The sleepless nights of planning a quality life for them..
The several fights of protecting them as they grew...
AND NOW THIS?
At times I wonder if the whites who turn their children loose at 18 do not understand life better than we do.
Take heart old man, your efforts if not on earth, will receive it's reward in Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Zuluhead(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sgwin:
We need to hear from the son we can't use one person word to judge...the other way is that because of the wife the father marry is the main problem cos women are to destroy family
You are wise, we need to hear from the other party, since its a polygamous family with a new wife (amount of wives wasnt stated), 12 kids against him, its obivious they are not from the same mother.
He was supposed to be sent oversea to get more experience to improve and enhance the family business.
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
debolayinka:

Your thinking method is dumb. Nairaland should disown you.
must u quote me? shallow minded fool
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by debolayinka(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
AccessME:
must u quote me? shallow minded fool
Sorry kid. I was only concerned about your deeply-meaningless, comment.
I won't quote you again, okay!

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Follygunners:
Na dem dem joor.. No be news abeg.

Too much "na me", "na me"

He disowned him because of the flamboyant lifestyle he lives, obviously from a questionable source of income.
That's a high level of responsibility on the side of the father. Unlike the dirty smelly things from the west that will be dancing shaku shaku if their son turns to internet scamming

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
ct2:
this people want to rule nigeria, common family issues they can't handle

You stupidly forgot that Buhari and Aisha are not in good terms, such that Aisha is instigating people to out vote Buhari.
now the question is... "is Buhari not ruling you, even after failing to settle a domestic issue".? Grow up, retarded adult

2 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
fear Igbo people and hatred for even their own sef chai.

This is one sided story though, we haven't heard from d defendant cuz many old men in Nigeria are experienced manipulators and fabricators of lies

You see how retarded your brain is? All Yorubas love themselves, yet they slaughter and mine each other skull per second of the day.
The man is enlightened, wise and bold enough to make a public notification on the issue, unlike the coward afonja that will not be bold enough to make such a move, rather will have their skulls "mined" by their (ever useless) children

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
This is sad. I knew this man and his family. We’d walk past and admire his house. From independence layout to Maryland or timber market, it’s just off a footpath to UNEC, about 250m to the anatomy department.

‘Agidi 1 of Enugu Agidi he was called, his trade mark attire then were his red hat and immaculate white brocade tops and trousers.

2 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Endtime son.
Some kids can shorten their parents lifespan, this is one of such kids.

You won't give the man peace, you won't allow other kids give him peace. Wicked child!!

You'll be surprised that not all you see around and about are humans with a working soul in them.

Some are only advanced programs, written by bioengineering lords in foreign dimensions to further the in r cause. A virus will always be a virus. This son is just one of such, whose soul has either been rendered dormant and another platform running through him or he was born a already made program.

You see them around and hear about their actions and wonder what's going on in that head of theirs.

It's all advanced sciences, the man is still not safe with this move. Best to do is to frame the bastard and lock him away or lock him away yourself where you are sure he won't disturb you.
That's called "chesting the virus"
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Gkemz: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
I think why the son is acting this way is because his mother is gone and to add to the wound, the father married another wife. But the father went too far by publishing this on a national daily, what should have been settled amicably within the families by the Igwe. He has succeeded in escalating it.
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by stieyven(m): 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Follygunners:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by poseidon12: 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
ct2:

You that have been ruling Nigeria, how have you performed? Thanks to you and your people, Nigeria has become an international embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by stieyven(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Follygunners:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22. Why would you term a race of people as pigs? Remember we all were created in God's image.
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by stieyven(m): 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
thesicilian:
Nice move. They say a fool at forty is a fool forever.
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jobabori:
Let hear the other side of the story before we judge though our judgement cannot change baba decision.

Exactly because i have a feeling the 2nd wife maybe in on this new development and for all his 12 kids to leave his side the old man maybe doing smtn wrong, All 12 kids can't be stupid at thesame time to abandon their father. The 2nd son is wrong bt the father isn't doing smtn right either.

2 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by thesicilian: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
stieyven:

1. We're all in danger of hell.
2. He's not my brother.
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Follygunners: 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Absuchat:

He disowned him because of the flamboyant lifestyle he lives, obviously from a questionable source of income.
That's a high level of responsibility on the side of the father. Unlike the dirty smelly things from the west that will be dancing shaku shaku if their son turns to internet scamming

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

☣ ☠

The man never told you he was writing a comprehension passage. He was only making his grievances known.

An educated person should understand that.

Thanks for putting d poster above u in d right place.

☣ ☠
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
AccessME:
disown of a child by some parent doesn't hot most times. well it all depends though.

it like one getting disown by a palm one tapper in the village then what's of the regret after all he doesn't have anything tangible to offer in helping transform the child's life

Buh wen one is disown by a father like Otedola, Adenuga or even Femi Adesina. na to commit suicide be that o particular due to the loss of all possessions of assets.
Thrash.If Dat's all u deduced from the whole message,I pity u. A father dat can train a child from primary to tertiary level of education,come still train
and settle the son in business and is worthy to be praised.

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 12:08am On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=Follygunners post=66014495][/quote]

Lol

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Steviewonder(m): 12:55am On Mar 21, 2018
ct2:
Dummy spotted

3 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Ximenes45(m): 1:28am On Mar 21, 2018
ct2:

Sorry, which people exactly? The Okam family? and it's 'These'
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by kodylicky(f): 1:45am On Mar 21, 2018
Jesus Christ. ..

This is my cousin

Mummy must hear this

Well.... Nnamdi attended FGC Enugu. ... not university secondary school. .. as for shady business, I believe he runs his own oil servicing company and that's not shady except I no see well
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by histemple: 2:21am On Mar 21, 2018
lacidi:
Lol. When a father does not even know the secondary school his own son attended then there is a problem. The secondary school the dad said his son attended is not even the correct school. Anyway, this is just the new Wify fighting for survival. Nnamdi is a multi millionaire and is not interested in the dads assets.

Well, I don't know these people or what transpired but as a Lawyer, I think the man is not telling the whole truth.

How could it have been possible for just one child to turn the rest 12 against a "good and responsible" father?

How was it possible for his son to oppose his candidacy for the kingship and all the people aligned with him, yet this father claim to be responsible?

From this story, it's clear that the second wife is a problem to the peace and unity of the family.

3 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:21am On Mar 21, 2018
AccessME:

Omo disowning in a village like Anambra has repercussions o. Anambra people love tradition so once a child has been disowned he automatically has no roots and can’t participate in some village rites
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:23am On Mar 21, 2018
kodylicky:
Jesus Christ. ..

This is my cousin

Mummy must hear this

Well.... Nnamdi attended FGC Enugu. ... not university secondary school. .. as for shady business, I believe he runs his own oil servicing company and that's not shady except I no see well
Will a drug dealer tell you that’s what he does? They will always have one legit business for cover up
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by histemple: 2:28am On Mar 21, 2018
Absuchat:

I doubt if the father is telling the whole truth. More so, he doesn't seem to be responsible from the story.

I see a man who has lost total control of his family.

2 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by kodylicky(f): 2:38am On Mar 21, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

Will a drug dealer tell you that’s what he does? They will always have one legit business for cover up

I don't think he is a drug dealer....

... well what happens when wife is younger than the man's sons

I actually feel she wrote that stuff.... she referred to herself as new wife lol....

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Spuggie: 3:48am On Mar 21, 2018
ct2:

It's really pathetic that at your age, you still think like a kid. This is just another proof that wisdom is not always synonymous with old age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo / Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.