Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) (82858 Views)

Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Unitedabby(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
I witnessed a scene in Anglican church in PH. My friend's Chief bridesmaid wore a boob baring gown and the Reverend chased her out of the church premises. The reverend called a girl to come and act as the Chief bridesmaid. And that was how my friend had an unknown person in her wedding pix as bridesmaid. grin grin

Why all these nah?
The Revr. Wicked ooo!!why im go spoil her market na?chaii!!
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Kotodoctor: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
As a christian, I have no problem with us going nude. We did it once back then in the garden (real or imagined) But then we were godly just like primitive african tribes restrained themselves with fear of whatever Gods.

As for now, ywe are wise(at least in our own eyes) and godless, all of our pleasure intincts have been primed. going nude lol...I fear what might be...
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Unitedabby(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
safarigirl:
Forget the breast, that dress looks terrible on her

It is particularly unflattering on her midsection
ki le leyin wi?!
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by ucnwafor(m): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
I witnessed a scene in Anglican church in PH. My friend's Chief bridesmaid wore a boob baring gown and the Reverend chased her out of the church premises. The reverend called a girl to come and act as the Chief bridesmaid. And that was how my friend had an unknown person in her wedding pix as bridesmaid. grin grin

W
Why all these nah?
why what??

U no get sense abi, who u wan put for temptation 4 inside house of God??

If u like wear only pant go near church next time, u go receive better disgrace DAT day

Mtchww
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by EazyMoh(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hypocrites! If she happens to be the daughter of a Muslim politician (not even an Islamic cleric) you will see them preaching how Islam is meant for the poor. I guess Christianity is also meant for the wretched sheeple.
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by luckyogor(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Speechless at the defense mounted by the pastor's wife,GOD help us all in our christian life.

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by yesloaded: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Unitedabby:
Is that the solution to our untold economic problem in this country?
you mean the dress?
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by daveP(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
What happened to obeying God rather than men.

She's the one lowering the standard of the scriptures by that her talk.

All these judge not so you won't be judged crew sef.... they are the real hypocrites.

You stand by the truth these days, you're called a hypocrite.

Those days, centuries ago, they were tagged heretics, traitors, madmen.
Wetin dem no go call truth Sayers

This woman is standing here and supporting this kind of dressing. I wonder what scriptures she reads.

It's not even interpretation issues at all. This is Crystal clear in the Bible. Why is she standing for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by luckyogor(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Never ever worship any man/women of GOD,never ever let them turn you against your family,friend etc,always try to have a person spiritual connection with GOD,your spiritual father is GOD and GOD alone,show respect and honour to your earthly pastor/evangelist/bishop/prophet/prophetess/apostle etc but never ever let them control or manipulate you,only blind and weak Christian's worship their clergy men/women.
Worship and praise GOD alone,if GOD uses HIS vessel here on earth (pastors) to bless or heal you,appreciate the vessel but praise only GOD.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by oluwaahmed: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Our so-called pastors are now politically correct and that is what is killing Pentecostal churches D white lady beside her is dressed like an African queen. Beauty will shine even when it's covered. Beauty cannot be hidden and doesn't need to be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by curvilicious: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Laurie, no try at all. Justifying unclothedness! Weda pastor's dota or not that dress is too revealing. Tueh!
Laurie is making a fool of herself
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Doctormarrvin: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Social media is like law school where we all up becoming judges immediately. Those bashing hypocrites should STFU. Oh,Social media! What hath thy done to us? cry cry
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 12:18am On Mar 21, 2018
And that's what we are saying, if it were a Muslim marriage in a well diligent dressing with an hijab (scarf) to match the Islam a phobics will still criticise them now they are seeing nude marriage of a pastor's daughter wedding .
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by omogin(f): 12:24am On Mar 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Shame to the so-called pastor. Why didnt Idahosa's daughter bring out her sagged breasts too?
I wish you had better training, your life would be better
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by cchiagom(f): 12:25am On Mar 21, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
It doesn't matter. After all, God looks at the ...... (So says prophets of doom).

LOL, No be small prophets of doom
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by cchiagom(f): 12:29am On Mar 21, 2018
lailo:
wait o, is she defending corruption cos ayam not understanding?

Nooo she is Buhari's SA
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by sirusX(m): 12:49am On Mar 21, 2018
She should try dressing that way and preaching to a congregation if she feels it’s all about the heart

They say our life should be one that portrays the gospel of Christ...is that what we see?

I’m not here to condemn but I do wonder why she was all defensive and not accept that what is bad is bad

You can’t preach modest dressing in church if you don’t dress yourself with respect. There are dresses that can be worn in the privacy of the home...and not subject to the eyes of the public
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by NoToPile: 1:00am On Mar 21, 2018
Lool I am surprised at her defense, that's my ish with this whole stuff.

Anybody can decide to wear whatever that's their problem but for a pastor wife who I decently dressed to defend her is not quite righhht. Well she shouldn't have been compared to a prostitute but Pastor wife shouldn't have defended her and now using the bible to support her defense.

Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Luminee(f): 1:02am On Mar 21, 2018
taylor89:
Brings out the boobs

Sucks it and eat bread

Runs back to Sambisa forest

grin See thy life outside
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by baby124: 1:09am On Mar 21, 2018
She even look like she carry 4months bele on top.
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by histemple: 1:36am On Mar 21, 2018
She is even pregnant
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:19am On Mar 21, 2018
Not attractive
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by superhumanist(m): 3:04am On Mar 21, 2018
tabtabtab:
The real african woman I see here is the woman by the left.

It's not by the colour or complexion attimes..

Really? Because a white woman conforms to your strict dress standards that are meaningless, she is more African than a real African woman?

What a shame
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by semyman: 4:04am On Mar 21, 2018
Holier than thou face your front
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by semyman: 4:07am On Mar 21, 2018
Head quarter of hypocrisy is in the sheeples
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:43am On Mar 21, 2018
That's her business, she knows what's right and wrong.
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by youngsahito(m): 6:16am On Mar 21, 2018
some people will just be disgracing their self all in the name of fashion. awon omo iya..
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:22am On Mar 21, 2018
tabtabtab:
The real african woman I see here is the woman by the left.

It's not by the colour or complexion attimes..
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 21, 2018
IDAHOSA is simply stupid and brain drained
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Psoul(m): 6:39am On Mar 21, 2018
Nutase:
Her life is independent of her father. Ye hypocrites address her as a person not pastors daughter.

You gat it wrong dear. Her life affect what her father preaches to others.
Yes, the father may not impose a his character on her especially as an adult she is but she should have let the words her father preach to other influence her lifestyle.

Her father leaves everything going places to make people better persons. Why won't the daughter help make her father's job easier for him.

My dad (May his beautiful soul keep resting with our Lord Jesus) was a Minister of God, right from our childhood, he kept drumming it into our ears that we are children of Manse (Manse is where Ministers live, separate from the society) and that we should not do everything we see ppl out there doing. He will spare no time disciplining u to a point u start asking weda he was truly ur father. That instilled a strict discipline in us all.
Even as an adults wen u want to do things dat others do, u have some restrictions not to do it like every other person out there even up till now he is no longer wt us. We respect the name. So ministers of God should start the ministry from their homes.
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by idu1(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Modern christianity is not religion...
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2018
The same way every fulani is a muslim and all muslims are terrrorists abi?
now its christianity ure trying to separate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.