Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) (83014 Views)

Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 21, 2018
Nutase:
Her life is independent of her father. Ye hypocrites address her as a person not pastors daughter.

her father failed woefully, if a man cannot manage the affairs at home, he is not fit to manage a church, by their fruits ye shall know them, the father has affinity for boobs, her fiance should not fool himself, he got the left over.
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2018
cchiagom:

LOL, No be small prophets of doom

I like your profile pix

1 Like

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Prettyyemi(f): 7:55am On Mar 21, 2018
contactmorak:
Cleavage-baring wedding gown worn by Miracle, daughter of Nigerian clergy, Esenam , on her wedding day has sparks reactions on online. Bishop Idahosa's wife, Laurie shared the photos from the wedding of Esanam's daughter she attended bit her followers on Instagram began questioning the morality of the beautiful bride to have exposed her boobs since she is pastor's child.

Idahosa's wife however took time to defend the bride.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/03/cleavage-baring-wedding-gown-of.html
Issokay!!!
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Prettyyemi(f): 7:55am On Mar 21, 2018
taylor89:
Brings out the boobs

Sucks it and eat bread

Runs back to Sambisa forest
Ur brain sucks!!!!
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Prettyyemi(f): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2018
Abjay97:
If you support her dressing, YOU NEED JESUS!!!

END TIME
Yh,Jesus is coming soon and these are d signs of his coming!!!
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:17am On Mar 21, 2018
tabtabtab:
The real african woman I see here is the woman by the left.

It's not by the colour or complexion attimes..

Inferiority complex is killing african women.

I celebrate you.
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by cyprex: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2018
And somebody would expect me to listen to the preaching of this woman called Idahosa's wife?

1 Like

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by pek(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2018
For a minister this defend that shows how low we have sank.
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by gentlegenius(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Shame to the so-called pastor. Why didnt Idahosa's daughter bring out her sagged breasts too?
Hmmm... My sister, ask them for me o.
The breast is not even worth looking at, yet she still force it on our eyes.
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by larrybee2017(f): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2018
And by this simple statement we lead many to hell "don't judge them"! What a way for covering up for our lack of dignity as a woman. When even the bible admonish us to cover our body. Why is not putting on cleavage bearing dress like her. Why not bring it out bare too like your friend's daughter. We lack integrity as individual once he or she is our friend we don't want them to get hurt. We foolishly support their immoral act.
Speak whatever Grammer iyawo idahosa, quote whatever bible, but I must say this is a shameless way to appear in church as a daughter of a Reverend.
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Mofe72: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2018
Before Westerners came and some communities lived without clothes. Did we think they were prostitutes?
This dressing 'righteously' mentality has nothing to do with African culture, So don't even go there
Rather it was westernization and Arabic influenced islamization that brought these criticisms.

In Africa, we are so fond of dragging everyone else except ourselves. I'm sure if y'all were there when they wanted to stone the adulterous woman, you'd have been eager.

As a Christian, you should be able to criticize with love... not condemn someone to damnation.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2018
IT'S NOT POLITE TO STARE @ ......MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by labi1977(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Fulani are beheading people left and right and you guys are here complaining about pastors daughter who may not even go to church

Mctsewwww
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by paix(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nutase:
Her life is independent of her father. Ye hypocrites address her as a person not pastors daughter.
But by their fruits we shall know them.
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by tpapi: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pastors who cannot train up their own children in a Godly manner.
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by ableguy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
KevinDein:

Why do people like you call others hypocrites simply because they do not agree with the immoral lifestyles you support?

The word hypocrite is probably the most abused word on the social media these days

Perfect response
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by meobizy(f): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
I don’t know her so I don’t care.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Top Ten Miraculous Catholic Priests In Nigeria / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.