Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend (51688 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos / Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Lomprico2: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ishan people and hot temper!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by kyenfinok: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Eyah
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
i kill you i kill myself everythinq Balance..........

So why i qo fear Death? Its only comes once........

Stupid man.
U no dy, kpekus n dy, gf no dy. But hell dy. Haba na why??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by toyinjimoh(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
d

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by devigblegble: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
The girls’ name sounds Togolese

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by pokipoki: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

Canada wey i dey find like mad

He even graduated from Babcock

Oh Lord

This boy joy ended his parents world

You have everything you needed in life but chose to kill yourself and your girlfriend

Fams believe it or not

The girlfriend go play away match go carry HIV come back the dude killed her upon finding out

Don't argue with me that's the untold story
Another dumb ass!!! So it's only ladies that infect guys with HIV?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by brutal1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
R2bees:
Graduated from Yoruba land.. hence Yoruba turned him in to a murderer.
which part of your head did you use to hit floor when you were small ? Remind me

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Kestolovee95(f): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
yorroba people and killings!
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by KingsleyCEO: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Why not die alone?
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
R2bees:

Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by braine(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
R2bees:

You people envy Yoruba's so much. It's understandable.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by mudiana(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
If I curse this pikin now say mk devil punish am, em go say I speak ill of d dead. He didn't find any place to go and do evil, na my Canada. Canada should just lemme enter their country to stay and I will chase useless Nigerians away from there for free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Xisnin(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Moral: Run away from funny beasts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by AlphaStyles(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Easy way out but watin you wan tell God when you meet am ?
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by kingggg(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
sad! mehn always run from toxic relationships.. one day village people fit decide to use one person cause havoc!
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by BlackPantherxXx: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
R2bees:

Your IQ is subzero...deep down, you know it grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Charly68: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
The power in your father's house won't let you be until they bury your star ,sorry boy ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Hotzone(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
It's better to have self love....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by begwong: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
E for kuku stay for NAIJA, atleast uncle bubu recession for no kill am than him taking his own life to hell pire.(fire)
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
obajoey:
chai, oh my Canadian visa, how i cherish to have u on my blank passport, chai
no b small thing. U c how Canadian high commission just wasted their visa, whereas boys de wey de find d thing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
One fraud supporting asshat in Car Talk was stylishly trying to shade me being a divorce (twice) by making a thinly veiled accusation that I cannot manage my Wife grin

Men, whenever a Woman start acting troublesome just divorce her and get another one. They are not a limited model. More are being minted daily in delivery rooms all over the world.

See this boy and his life outside now when he could have easily walked away from her wahala.

DTB. Anytime, anywhere. EgunMogaji says so.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by maxiuc(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Foolish idiot

Look at the visa am fighting to get that's what someone had and wasted it just like that

Canada abeg give me visa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by lexy2014: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Kestolovee95:
yorroba people and killings!
when did Onoseta Oribhabor become Yoruba name?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Men, learn to control your anger. Killing her and killing himself, just too bad. Based on the news on google, she was found with obvious signs of trauma on her body, so she was being physically abused before he killed her. Men, learn to control your

He was Nigerian. The girl was not Nigerian, from my google search, she was from Togo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Jimi23(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
When the devil is allowed entrance
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Absuchat(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Attended a Yoruba school, in such a case had close romance with Yorubas.

Now he practiced what he learnt from them.

Fear Yorubas
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by felnino(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Issokay
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Kotodoctor: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

Oh Lord

You have everything you needed in life but chose to kill yourself and your girlfriend

Fams believe it or not

The girlfriend go play away match go carry HIV come back the dude killed her upon finding out

Must you choose this time to bend over and show your ass.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by jonero4(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

Oh Lord

Fams believe it or not

am sure u chop wiTCH how u take know
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by thorpido(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
I keep saying it.Psychiatric issues are on the increase.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Zico5(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
R2bees:
No need to mention u cos I know where u came from. I wonder how ur parents were able to train u cos the level of hatred in ur heart can challenge the devil. Less I forget, Yoruba Na ur baba all the time

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud. / New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! / Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.