Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 (54001 Views)

7 Most Beautiful Cities To Visit In Nigeria - Pictures / Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report / Lagos, Nigeria: The 3rd Worst Cities To Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
krissconnect:
Lies. Abuja is never uncomfortable to live in except you're talking about the expenses and cost of living undecided

""Mercer’s 20th annual Quality of Living survey compared 231 major metropolises, examining factors such as crime, healthcare, education, public services, recreation, housing and personal freedom''"
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by MPSA(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
tstx:
Only ignorant people will insult you for saying the truth.. But all the sad stories aside.. although i hate Nigeria, I love being Nigerian.

Brother, Take it easy, I said sorry guys, Nigeria is beautiful, I don't trust this sources, Nigeria is beautiful grin People still believe that, Africa is shit hole, Africa isn't a Shit Hole. Sorry Brother.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by thrillionaire(m): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
greatme2good:

Exactly my thought bro... your moniker is cool btw.
Thanks... That's me in my mind. Working towards that. lol
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
MPSA:

I agree with you man, Abuja is like UK, Your comment touched my heart, Sorry Guys, Is all about fun. Sorry, once again cry
have u been to abuja be4? ur sarcam is poor and ur trolling is very lame
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by IamAndrea(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
And Ghana no they d list na wa for 9ja ooo cry embarassed
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by MPSA(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:
have u been to abuja be4?

No Brother, I only saw pictures and videos of Abuja, is beautiful man, I don't believe this fake sources, Abuja is the most beautiful city in the world, I was joking man, Nothing was serious, We don't have shit hole in africa.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
MPSA:

No Brother, I only saw pictures and videos of Abuja, is beautiful man, I don't believe this fake sources, Abuja is the most beautiful city in the world, I was joking man, Nothing was serious, We don't have shit hole in africa.
like I said ur trolling is very poor, but then again u are frm SA, u guys jobs is to come here to troll

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by MPSA(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:
like I said ur trolling is very poor, but then again u are frm SA, u guys jobs is to come here to troll

Brother, Nigeria is beautiful, forget about this fake sources, Nothing was serious wink
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
MPSA:

Brother, Nigeria is beautiful, forget about this fake sources, Nothing was serious wink
wat ever I don't really care wat u think, as long as i keep living in Nigerian den am good.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by MPSA(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:
wat ever I don't really care wat u think, as long as i keep living in Nigerian dem good.

You are correct Brother, Nothing wrong to live in Africa, Africa is beautiful man, No one has the rights to call our continent, Shit Hole, Thanks Brother.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by KhadyM(f): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Yay! Glad my city isnt listed here smiley
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by MPSA(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:
wat ever I don't really care wat u think, as long as i keep living in Nigerian den am good.

I'm also living in Africa like you my Brother, Nothing wrong.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by MPSA(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:

It was all about joke, nothing else grin Africa is beautiful, Believe me grin
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
KhadyM:
Yay! Glad my city isnt listed here smiley
which one is ur city port Harcourt, I have one Nairaland Jesse01 he's frm dere u known him?
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
MPSA:

It was all about joke, nothing else grin Africa is beautiful, Believe me grin
I don't really care about African,only Nigerian. so if u said ur joking good 4 u ,if u are not joking good 4 u as long as am in Nigerian am good.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by MPSA(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:
I don't really care about African,only Nigerian. so if u said ur joking good 4 u ,if u are not joking good 4 u as long as am in Nigerian am good.
?

Nigeria is in africa, Nothing wrong man, enjoy yourself in your country, Beautiful Nigeria.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Ttipsy(f): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nothing in Nigeria is organised. our cities are not organized.
imagine south Africa wasn't mentioned.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by MPSA(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ttipsy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by MPSA(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ttipsy:

You are correct Brother, If Nigeria is bad, obvious South Africa is also Bad , and Africa is also Bad grin I don't believe this sources grin
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
MPSA:
?

Nigeria is in africa, Nothing wrong man, enjoy yourself in your country, Beautiful Nigeria.
wat I thought Nigerian is a continent on his own shocked silly me thanks 4 clearly that up oh ye wise one, I will keep on enjoying in my beautiful continent Nigerian ,or sorry I mean country Nigerian.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by MPSA(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:
wat I thought Nigerian is a continent on his own shocked silly me thanks 4 clearly that up oh ye wise one, I will keep on enjoying in my beautiful continent Nigerian ,or sorry I mean country Nigerian.

Nigeria is yours, Africa is ours grin Enjoy yourself Brother grin shocked
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Ttipsy(f): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
MPSA:

You are correct Brother, If Nigeria is bad, obvious South Africa is also, and Africa is also Bad grin I don't believe this sources grin
SA cities ain't bad, they are far more organized than Nigeria's. We are not organized even from the scratch. (local govt). and its even a shame that FG our capital Abuja was referred to as " worst"
so bad

2 Likes

Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by MPSA(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ttipsy:
SA cities ain't bad, they are far more organized than Nigeria's. We are not organized even from the scratch. (local govt). and its even a shame that FG our capital Abuja was referred to as " worst"
so bad

Not too long, other people from outside Africa, called our continent Shit Hole, Who knows this source is coming from them, I don't buy the story of this source, Nigeria is beautiful, nothing wrong about Nigeria. Nigeria is perfect, everything in Nigeria is 100 % perfect.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Ttipsy(f): 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
MPSA:

Not too long, other people from outside Africa, called our continent Shit Hole, Who knows this source is coming from them, I don't buy the story of this source, Nigeria is beautiful, nothing wrong about Nigeria. Nigeria is perfect, everything in Nigeria is 100 % perfect.
buh not as good, perfect as SA. 100% Ghana isn't mentioned, like m goin far
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by MPSA(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ttipsy:
buh not as good, perfect as SA. 100% Ghana isn't mentioned, like m goin far

Supporting this source, it means I accept Africa is a Shit Hole, and I don't accept that statement, Africa is beautiful, and it will remain beautiful forever, No one has the power to call our continent Shit Hole, If this source is coming from your country, I will start to comment, For now! What I know for sure, My continent isn't a Shit Hole, even a small part of my continent isn't a Shit Hole, I don't support this source, base on suspicion of the source. If the source is created by OP, I will say something, But now Nope. angry
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Ttipsy(f): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
MPSA:

Supporting this source, it means I accept Africa is a Shit Hole, and I don't accept that statement, Africa is beautiful, and it will remain beautiful forever, No one has the power to call our continent Shit Hole, If this source is coming is coming from your country, I will start to comment, For now! What I know for sure, My continent isn't a Shit Hole, even a small part of my continent isn't a Shit Hole, I don't support this source, base on suspicion of the source. If the source is created by OP, I will say something, But now Nope. angry
Africa generally is barely and yet to be called a developed continents. thanks to SA, Egypt, etc. Nigeria seems unorganized and strategically backward in development when compared to those country mentioned above. accept the fact, the source appears correct. no doubt! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by MPSA(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ttipsy:
Africa generally is barely and yet to be called a developed continents. thanks to SA, Egypt, etc. Nigeria seems unorganized and strategically backward in development when compared to those country mentioned above. accept the fact, the source appears correct. no doubt! Thanks

Your comment renew the pain I felt during the shit hole comment, Brother, thanks for sharing this topic today, have a good evening, Bye.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by LeSudAfricaine: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ttipsy:

don't even go there bro grin;,D

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Josephjnr(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
TMemos:

They won't leave you alone because the globe has become a village. What happens here affects them elsewhere.

You're also a member of several bodies. Isn't it?

Thirdly, they're helping you with this type of ratings and through several grants and technical assistance.

Do you have any other question?

You haven't even answered the first one.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by pokipoki: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
krissconnect:
Lies. Abuja is never uncomfortable to live in except you're talking about the expenses and cost of living undecided
Habahaha. Dude I don't blame you. It's ignorance on your part. Try visiting other cities in the world. You will definately get a better view of things
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Ttipsy(f): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
MPSA:

Your comment renew the pain I felt during the shit hole comment, Brother, thanks for sharing this topic today, have a good evening, Bye.
same here sr
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by makydebbie(f): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
I know Ghana cannot make this list. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Suite In The World— $83,200 (N26 M) A Night / New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving / Pictures From Ibadan Zoological Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.