Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 (54005 Views)

7 Most Beautiful Cities To Visit In Nigeria - Pictures / Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report / Lagos, Nigeria: The 3rd Worst Cities To Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by makydebbie(f): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
sirgalahad26:

is it me u're pushing like dat? have u forgotten ur manners?

Nigeria will rise again!
Amen. grin
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by makydebbie(f): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy May God continually bless our hustle
Amen, thanks very much. kiss

DonPiiko:
I have fears coz I have seen bad things that's why I am not keen on pretty wives
Lol, everything has its advantages and disadvantages.

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
I am so not a fan of emoji kiss, I prefer the real thing
makydebbie:
Amen, thanks very much. kiss

Lol, everything has its advantages and disadvantages.
Be a good spouse
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
KhadyM:

Hahaha no. It's not a Nigerian city grin
ok angrywhich country are u frm?
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by TEYA: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Uyiii:

Lol, see how stupid you sound.
your small sense didn't direct your brainless brain to see housing, health care, public service and of course crime rate which is also security as the prerogative for which the worse cities have been rated.

I jokingly made a comment which when logically and critically analysed and comprehended isn't far fetched, but because you have itching fingers and 'na you carry 9ja for head pass' has made you reasoned with your ball-less balls.
you should offer yourself sense if there's even space for it.

eediotwink
How is public care and crime rate an extremely big issue in Abuja to put it in that list? Stupid list this is!
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by BlackAdam55(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
makydebbie:
... In that day that Nigeria may solve their electricity issues. grin
stupid useless Ghana black monkey go to Ghana forum foool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by makydebbie(f): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am so not a fan of emoji kiss, I prefer the real thing

Be a good spouse
Lmao, okay. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
BlackAdam55:
stupid useless Ghana black monkey go to Ghana forum foool
brother u are joyless so Ghana people are black ugly and monkey looking like grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by BlackAdam55(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:
brother u are joyless so Ghana people are black ugly and monkey looking like grin
yes they are the stupid bitch want to open her stupid mouth to talk I no fit laugh

2 Likes

Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
BlackAdam55:
yes they are the stupid bitch want to open her stupid mouth to talk I no fit laugh
bros habeg no take laugh kill me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Abagworo(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thank God Port-Harcourt, Kano and Ibadan weren't rated. Maybe they are not even considered cities.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Ttipsy(f): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Abagworo:
Thank God Port-Harcourt, Kano and Ibadan weren't rated. Maybe they are not even considered cities.
lol and osogbo and so on. lolzz
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Amen. grin
lol that guy BlackAdam55 was joyless he said Ghana people are black looking like monkey grin and I felt bad cause u are d one who teach me wat BDSM means embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by makydebbie(f): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:
lol that guy BlackAdam55 was joyless he said Ghana people are black looking like monkey grin and I felt bad cause u are d one who teach me wat BDSM means embarassed
Lol, ignored him. I was in Nigeria last year. I know how the economy can make you very fustrated, angry and sad. So I'll just let him be. I'm such a nice person. kiss

Awwn, it's nothing dear, we learn everyday.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by BlackAdam55(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, ignored him. I was in Nigeria last year. I know how the economy can make you very fustrated, angry and sad. So I'll just let him be. I'm such a nice person. kiss

Awwn, it's nothing dear, we learn everyday.
stupid bitch are Ghana people not ugly? useless things, am frustrated bitch u can't even spell ,it's frustrated not fustrated go to school u stupid Ghana girl. nxt time u want to troll troll on a Ghana forum not Nigerian dumb dumb
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by nwoke37: 3:00am On Mar 22, 2018
What happened to centenary city?
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by TMemos: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2018
Josephjnr:

You haven't even answered the first one.

Which one is the first one?

This is your post below:

Josephjnr:
They should just fvck off. All these bodies rating everything... They should just leave Africa alone...we no complain. How many of us dem don EPP?
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by tstx(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
millomaniac:

All you guys always thinking you have sense are the worst ignoramus. angry
I concur
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by Mznaett: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2018
calliope:
Why is ph not on that list
I wonder o
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by londoner: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
They need to take Abuja off that list. The only complaint there is the cost of accomodation long term. The place is so lovely and if I have the chance I would live there.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 by tstx(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
millomaniac:

All you guys always thinking you have sense are the worst ignoramus. angry
word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Suite In The World— $83,200 (N26 M) A Night / New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving / Pictures From Ibadan Zoological Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.