Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (87050 Views)

Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 / Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' / Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Coldfeets: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
Is it that you did not read the title of the thread you are commenting on. He openly admits to having relations with men with his own mouth. Plus his dressing is enough determine he is a homosexual. Don't get me wrong, I don't support the anti-gay law, i'm just wondering why this dude has not been prosecuted for it if truly the law exists.

The law operates with evidence.

Do you have any evidence that s/he is practicing homosexuality?

Don't forget that anyone can claim anything on social media.

Under the Nigerian anti-gay law act, these are what the law prohibits:

Having gay meetings.

Operating or going to a gay club, society or organization.

Making any public show of (gay) affection. wink grin shocked

Now you tell me.

Do you think Boboriski has gone against any of these prohibitions which merits him to be locked up in jail?

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by idu1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Onepointfiveodds:
Pls i do not understand again, is this guy not MALE? Why is he calling himself wife?
Because he's mad now!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
I agree with his life style if only he stops seeing his dic.k as a pussci undecided
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by GrammarCheck: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
nawtyme:
I have said this before, Bobrisky is not gay.

Bad publicity is also a form of publicity.

Somehow I think so too... But you never can tell. He has lesbian sugar mummies
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by GrammarCheck: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Coldfeets:

Not a single evidence. He said fkk d right dkk.. maybe it is even his dkk he is claiming to be the right one, lmao! He could be servicing a group of women for all you know.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by highway215(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
This girl....Em...This boy.I mean this girlboy.What are my even saying. E shaa fine than most ladies sha.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by GrammarCheck: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Qsscruz:

You doubt it? Why would one own up to being something that the society is against.. What is his benefit? He is..

Publicity and subsequent asylum in USA
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Seun360(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
am the last to know that this fellow is a guy and not a lady. oh, looks prettier than most ladies sef.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by lyntiffany(f): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
lordtim001:
One wife and 3 kids....
Guys, are you thinking in my direction?
which is?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by sanpipita(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Coldfeets:

Under the Nigerian anti-gay law act, these are what the law prohibits:

Having gay meetings.

Operating or going to a gay club, society or organization.

Making any public show of (gay) affection. wink grin shocked

Now you tell me.

Do you think Boboriski has gone against any of these prohibitions which merits him to be locked up in jail?

Lol are they threatening Boborisky with anti gay law? its sad most Nigerians don't realize this law they quote is very weak and porous, alot of intelligent people have seen through it

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Duru009(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
This guy might not be gay but using social.media to deceive gullible Nigerian !!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by billyG(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
I use to think man2man attract 14yrs jail term,has he/she gotten a pussycat yet?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Sgwin: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Think I this boy need to be arrested to put in jail for 14yrs?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hehehe hahaha kikikiki hohohohoho this must be some kind of joke,

nawtyme:

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by calliope(f): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Flaunt it O-jare, it nor easy. grin
Haters, na persin like "bobrisky"fit una..!
While y'all be hating, she's balling hard. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by laraemi(f): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
I pity his mother. Asibi omo
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by calliope(f): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
IjeleNwa:
I agree with his life style if only he stops seeing his dic.k as a pussci undecided
Well, unfortunately for you, she's unperturbed whether or not you agree with her lifestyle. undecided
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Keywordconcept(m): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oh lawd!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Reeberry: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
Dandanlowo:
Ashibi omo undecided
Na real ashibi omo.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Reeberry: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
calliope:
Flaunt it O-jare, it nor easy. grin
Haters, na persin like "bobrisky"fit una..!
While y'all be hating, she's balling hard tongue
Are you telling us you can allow your son, if you end up having one, to be this wayward?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Reeberry: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
nawtyme:

You be very stupid for this comment.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by greatman247(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Dem don use this one for money ritual codely but the fool keeps saying big girl dont make noise, but he keeps showing off, what's that? Noise making cos it's unnecessary.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Mike008(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
When something disgusts you so much but there is nothing to do. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Is this guy with a d**k or p***y or both. I can't understand why thunder cannot fire him and his gay lover
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Zizicardo(f): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=Coldfeets post=66027193]

Look at you.

Do you know it's very possible that the guy's parents may be the ones pitying you because of your poor financial status while they are enjoying their son's/daughter's cash while you can't even take care of your own aged parents?

Think about it.

Hahaha

Look at you

Who told you I'm poor?, I have my house, my ride and I take good care of my mom. I'm an entrepreneur, I work for my money and I'm contented. Not the the type that acquires luxury in an ungodly way.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by buskie13(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
lordtim001:
One wife and 3 kids.... Guys, are you thinking in my direction?
No sir ,who is it ?
I thought about Otedola for the money ,but he's got more than 3 kids
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Austine707: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
dacanv:
Ihe ojo na ato amu
nwannem ogbara m gharii.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Jerveyjay(m): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
This Pikin! Your Mu'mu too ripe..
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
calliope:

Well, unfortunately for you, she's unperturbed whether or not you agree with her lifestyle. undecided
did you just refer to "him as a she? shocked

You are really the unfortunate one

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by CoachEdward(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
The end time is near. #AcceptGodnow.... #Toba Edward #Speaker and author of "Discover your real self.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Someone is actually cheating on his wife with this boy. And that person is probably more vocal against homosexuality than other people. Human beings sha

Anyway bobrisky you try. Just remove the pictures of the cheap jewelry. Everything else looks good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by cococandy(f): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mike008:
When something disgusts you so much but there is nothing to do. cry cry cry cry cry
you can start by not clicking on the thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Mother's Burial Vs Mike Adenuga Mother's Burial / Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.